The Seasonal Reading Challenge discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
CONTEST ENTRIES > SUMMER 2010 LOGO CONTEST

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia (pandoraphoebesmom) | 1378 comments This is the thread for the logo design contest. Each season group members will have the opportunity to design a new logo that will represent the group during the duration of the following challenge. Pictures and anything used to create the logo should be original material (i.e. no copyrighted images). You can post a picture directly in this thread or provide a link to the image. The logo should reflect in someway the season and purpose of the group. I will open this thread for submissions on March 1, 2010 and it will close at Midnight EST on May 22, 2010 - voting will start the next day and run until the end of the day on the 29th. The winning submission will replace the current logo on June 1st. Good Luck To Everyone!!

message 2: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (thewolvessaid)

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate (kathrynlouwca) | 1049 comments Oh, that is fun Danielle!

message 4: by Usako (new)

Usako (bbmeltdown) | 1341 comments

Lyn (Readinghearts) (lsmeadows) Both of these are great!! You guys are so talented.

message 6: by Usako (new)

Usako (bbmeltdown) | 1341 comments Thanks. I took pieces of images to put into one image then did the text.

message 7: by Louvaine (new)

Louvaine | 104 comments I like the one with the sunglasses (but both are cool)!

message 8: by Valorie (new)

Valorie  | 824 comments They both are great! - but I think I like the sunglasses too.

Lyn (Readinghearts) (lsmeadows) If I had to pick one, I think I would pick the sunglasses, too, but I certainly want to be on the beach in the other one!

message 10: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melissa6705) | 2 comments I also like the first one but they both look great!!

message 11: by Julia (new)

Julia (bambbles) | 119 comments

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.