WACC- Writers Against Cardboard Characters discussion

Characters H-P > Summer's Naomi

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Summer (last edited Feb 28, 2010 06:03PM) (new)

Summer | 349 comments I'm not pulling off other peoples stuff, I know some people who have used Willa Holland as a character photo but I've had the name and idea for awhile. Just so ya know! :)

Name: Naomi (Still needs a last and middle name. Help!)

Apearance: Petite, pretty, always has a sad tilt to her mouth.

What we know about her so far: She's her single mother's youngest daughter. She doesn't know who her father is and neither does her older sister. They think they're half sisters. Her mom is an alcoholic/drug adict and she's pretty thin cuz her mom always spends money on drugs rather than food. Her mom works at a Zan Zan's Pawn Shop but Naomi thinks her mom is getting payed for... other "stuff" by the owner. She lives in the more ghetto parts of Seattle. Oh yeah, she's a chain smoker.

She's been dating Jesse for 2 yrs now. They're a perfect couple. They want to alope cuz Jesse's mom is totally out to get Naomi. He's an only child/all American boy from an upper class family. His mom is sort of a witch. Naomi and Jesse parted when Jesse turned 18 and joined the Marnines. He was sent to San Diego and then to Washington D.C. when an engineered virus was spread across the U.S. He had top test scores and they neaded to defend washington.

Um... everything gets bombed so Jesse and Naomi are making their way towards eachother even though they think the other person is dead. It's told on both sides of the story.

Where She'll end up: Idk yet.

What I need help with: I kind of feel that she's boring however and some help with emotional quirks/fears/interests/dreams, anything would be wonderful! Plus a past as far as friends and school. She may be a drop out. Some stuff involving the relationship would be great as well. What little secrets do they share, what makes them unique as a couple.

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 28, 2010 07:32PM) (new)

Perhaps she still loves her mother alot and cares for her even though she's messed up???

message 3: by Summer (new)

Summer | 349 comments That could possibly be except sometimes I think she just sort of abandonds her and goes and has a break down at Jesse's house.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

...I...am out of ideas.

message 5: by Summer (new)

Summer | 349 comments Hm... I don't know what kind of people she hangs out with or should hang out with. She kind of groups together with these other survivors and so does Jesse but I think she's taking her sisters baby with her..... Why did I ramble onto that point? Any ideas for friends?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Goths. She hangs out with Goths.

message 7: by Summer (last edited Feb 28, 2010 08:00PM) (new)

Summer | 349 comments I think that one could work. Thanks. :)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome! You're welcome.