Flight 815-ers Unite discussion

***SPOILERS**** > Spoiler for Part One of Season Finale

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited May 14, 2008 03:17PM) (new)

Wow. He really went out on a fucking limb. It's just like our local Congressman, who still hasn't made a decision until he's "heard more about their views" or until one of them is elected president, whichever comes first. It just shows you how spineless most politicians can be. No one wants to be on a losing team.

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (ingenting) He certainly took his damn time with his endorsement.

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) As of 2 days ago he wasn't going to endorse anybody. One wonders about the timing of this announcement. I think he and many other Democrat big-wigs are tired of the contest and just want a nominee already.

message 5: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 880 comments Mod
Ok, if youre reading this, you are like me and want to know what will happen before it actually does.

I am hearing that their is a funeral the O6 go to, and its not the jack/coffin thing from the end of season 3. Its an actual funeral and Christain Shepard is the only who is being buried.

I also heard that we will see more of the Orchid station, which i belive is the station that they used to 'time travel' or 'clone' rabbits and polar bears.. tho they have yet to show this on the show. And i hear that this station may come into play when it comes time to move the island... so my Walt theory is crushed, smooshed, caput... (oh well, i havent had a good theory yet! Doesnt mean i cant keep trying!)

Anyone hear the same things or anything new? I am dying for more info... I cant wait until tomorrow nite!

message 6: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (ingenting) You're probably right. I really wanted Hillary to win the nomination! I'm disappointed that Obama picked this particular election year to run.

message 7: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

ohh.. and i also heard that Desmond came very close to being part of the Oceanic 7.. oh god, please tell me something horrible doesnt happen to Dessy.. i cant go two more seasons if he gets killed off.....

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) One of the talking heads on CNN just made ain interesting point about the timing here... Earlier today, Hillary taped a whole bunch of interviews and they're being trumped by the news of Edwards endorsing Obama. It may have been intentional.

message 9: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (ingenting) I know Hillary is polarizing, but it's such a fucking boys club.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

It's interesting because, if my memory serves me well, weren't Edwards and Clinton overheard on a live mic somewhere verrrrry early in the campaign commiserating about how to weed out the competition (i.e., Obama)?

message 11: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (ingenting) Why Mr. Pimp, I believe they were!

message 12: by Emma (new)

Emma  Blue (litlover) | 332 comments Oh I would hate it if he got killed, or he couldn't be with Penny. I can't think of anything ( as always, useless me).

message 13: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

Since i will probably be going right to bed after this, i am posting now...
They O6 dont look too happy about being rescued or seeing thier families agian, do they? Kate and Sayid had no one there to greet them....

And what the heck is up with the Orchid that Daniel wants to get off the island for? he knows about the second protcol, and he knows about the orchid... he must be ex-dharma??!!

message 14: by Emma (new)

Emma  Blue (litlover) | 332 comments Okay, I am soooo confused about Sayid and his wife. Who the hell was that woman? I don't really remember anything about Sayid's wife. I wonder what was so tramatizing. And Sun, ooooo, I can't believe that about her now owning part of the company! Go Sun!!

message 15: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

Naydia is sayids girlfriend from when he was in the guard. He saved her life.

Did you see the numbers are still haunting Hurley....

And I know... Go Sun... Knock him on his ass!!!

message 16: by Emma (new)

Emma  Blue (litlover) | 332 comments But who was his wife???? I'm soo confused man!
Ya, I saw that, whoaa. And now with Jack realizing Claire was is sister. My god.

message 17: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

ahhhhhh.. I knew knew knew Jack was going to find out about claire! Ha! Just messed up the way he found out abou it.

Sayid married naydia sometime after the rescue, but obviously before this flashfoward.... right now she is still his girlfriend.

And they had a funeral for christian but still NO BODY...ahhhhhhhh

message 18: by Emma (new)

Emma  Blue (litlover) | 332 comments Ok ok, then why did he cheat with Shannon? Ahhhh soo confused!! It was sooo messed up the way he found out. And what the hell is Ben doing? And why the hell is Richard there? AHHHHH!!

message 19: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

OK, so first off, I have to wait two more weeks ???? (at least they moved the time back to 9pm)... second.... kate and sayid are taken by the others... to where?? Ben just walks right in to the trap?? And there is a bomb, a real one, on the frieghter...??

Say what?!!!

How are they all going to get together to be rescued? Sun and aaron are on the frieghter, hurley is with locke and ben, jack is trying to find hurley, sayid and kate were taken... they are all split up right now!!!

message 20: by Emma (new)

Emma  Blue (litlover) | 332 comments Omg, TWO WEEKS! I HATE GREY'S ANATOMY!!!!!! I don't think we're going to come up with any decent theories, they gave us no clues!

message 21: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

just more and more and more questions.
Gotta love this show!

message 22: by Emma (last edited May 15, 2008 08:08PM) (new)

Emma  Blue (litlover) | 332 comments ah soo true. What the hell is Ben's plan? And why is Mr. Eyeliner in the picture here? And what happens to Jin? I HATE GREY'S ANATOMY!

message 23: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) | 149 comments Emma, Sayid first met Nadia when he saved her from torture in Iraq but he lost track of her for a number of years. He heard a rumor that she was in Australia, which is what led him there when he got caught up in that whole fake terrorist bomb plot. He never caught up with her before 815 crashed. She tracked him down when it turned out that he was one of the Oceanic 6- so there was no cheating involved.

OMG I can't believe I have to wait TWO WHOLE WEEKS until the finale- and then another 6 months to a year before the next season! This episode was infuriating! It answered nothing and posed more questions than can possibly be answered!

message 24: by Sherry (new)

Sherry I thought it was interesting that the 6 of them lied about the crash and rescue.Why would they do that?They seemed very anxious about their story being believed.
What could cause their anxiety?Does everyone else die or does those who survive depend upon the survivors story being believed?
For that matter how does the six get together given that they are in several different groups.
And why would they want the boat blown up?

message 25: by Emma (new)

Emma  Blue (litlover) | 332 comments I think it's because of Witmore, and whatever Witmore will do to them if he discovers if they were found out. Uh, hello Michael thats why the boat is connected to explosives. Okay, I have got to go to Lostpedia to understand this Nadia woman, the only thing I know right now is that SAYID IS TAKEN!!! NOOO!!! And... I HATE GREY'S ANATOMY!

message 26: by Sherry (new)

Sherry But Keamy is following the second directive and Michael seemed shocked by the explosives.They must have another saboteur on board.But it makes my head spin trying to keep track of all the groups and who may be on who's side.

message 27: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (last edited May 16, 2008 05:29PM) (new)

We should find out what the circumstances are that allowed the 6 get off the island... I do not think it is the freighter people who rescue them (as they are now the bad guys)... But whatever happened, they were told to stick to this lame ass story. I would assume who ever did the rescuing is keen on keeping the island and the rest of its inhabitants a secret...Perhaps there is more work and warring to be done??

I cant wait two weeks to find out how they all end up together.... this should be good, seeing as how they are all over the place right now!

And since this is a spoiler thread, I just want to throw out there that I have read that Jin, Locke and Sawyer do not die .. they will be alive on the island when the 6 get off....

Obviously Ben remains alive as well, as shown in the flashbacks.... But i hear there are to be more deaths before the end of the finale... So anyone not listed above may be at risk.. That leaves Dessy, Micheal, Claire,Juliet, Rose, Bernard, Daniel, Charolette, Miles, Frank all at risk....

message 28: by Sherry (new)

Sherry Really?Jin lives? :)I thought for sure he must be dead considering that Sun appears to be a woman who's grieving.

message 29: by Emma (new)

Emma  Blue (litlover) | 332 comments SAWYER!!! YAY!!! Thanks Lori! I could hug you right now!!! Hmmm, I'm not exactly sure it would be Witmore, it could very well be Ben too, because if anyone found out about it all being fake, it also doesn't help The Others either.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

what a confusing show