Books on the Nightstand discussion

Book Specific Discussions > Able Danger Book Reviewers-Spy Thriller

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kensington (new)

Kensington Roth (KensingtonRoth) | 4 comments I have an explosive spy thriller since Bond called "Able Danger" that I would appreciate to have reviewed. I can provide the PDF. I value your consideration and await your response.

Regards,
Kensington RothAble Danger Able Danger by Kensington Roth

message 2: by Linda (new)

Linda | 2553 comments Mod
Kensington, How soon do you need comments? Days, weeks, a month?

Linda

message 3: by Kensington (new)

Kensington Roth (KensingtonRoth) | 4 comments Hi Linda,

In the next week or two, but I don't want to exclude you either. I value your review and appreciate your interest.

KR-Spyman

message 4: by Kensington (new)

Kensington Roth (KensingtonRoth) | 4 comments Lmj wrote: "Kensington, How soon do you need comments? Days, weeks, a month?

Linda"

Linda,

Are you ready for me to send you the PDF file?

KR

message 5: by Linda (new)

Linda | 2553 comments Mod
Unfortunately, Kensington, I'm going to pass - for your benefit. I just realized how you intend to send your manuscript. I just took a job and am feeling way overwhelmed between the job and the numerous activities I had aspired to during my retirement.

Although I would love to help you out and to read a book, I have a tendency to put too many books on my nightstand and wouldn't do either of us justice.

Good luck to you. Maybe we can cross paths in the future.

Linda

message 6: by Kensington (new)

Kensington Roth (KensingtonRoth) | 4 comments Linda,

Thanks for your honesty and consideration.

KR-Spyman

message 7: by Ann (new)

Ann (akingman) | 2097 comments Mod
Kensington,
Did you come here specifically to find readers for your book? There are many better places to do that on Goodreads and elsewhere. This is a group set up for readers and listeners of Books on the Nightstand to discuss books and reading. If you want to be part of our community and join in the conversation, you are more than welcome. However, if you are simply here to promote your book, that is going against the purpose of this group.

Thank you.

message 8: by Stephen (new)

Stephen (sawinkler) | 45 comments I love it when Ann wields the velvet covered gauntlet.

message 9: by Ann (new)

Ann (akingman) | 2097 comments Mod
Ha, you should see my kids cower in fear ...