Magi Stream!!! discussion

Magical Posts! > My Eggs

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Crystal (last edited Mar 15, 2010 01:03PM) (new)

Crystal Davis | 10 comments

-----
Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today!
-----

Dragonadopters Dragonadopters

oh yeah you guys can post on here to if you please.

message 3: by Crystal (new)

Crystal Davis | 10 comments Melodysaurus wrote: "Hitsugaya FTW."
wait. why Hitsugaya FTW?

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) Hitsugaya! I lovre him!

message 5: by Crystal (new)

Crystal Davis | 10 comments Harbinger of ☠Doom☠ wrote: "Hitsugaya! I lovre him!"

Lol so do i! He so cute!

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) He is. I like his hair, LOL.

message 7: by Crystal (new)

Crystal Davis | 10 comments Harbinger of ☠Doom☠ wrote: "He is. I like his hair, LOL."

Yeah thats the first reason i started liking him XD

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) Heehee. Let's not forget is awesome-sauce bankai.

message 9: by Crystal (last edited Mar 04, 2010 06:07PM) (new)

Crystal Davis | 10 comments ...

message 10: by Crystal (new)

Crystal Davis | 10 comments Harbinger of ☠Doom☠ wrote: "Heehee. Let's not forget is awesome-sauce bankai."

Ice dragon!!! =D

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) Heehee.

Melody [not just some girl you can sway] (melo-chan) | 68 comments Have you been reading the manga? Rrgh, cliffhangers >_<
And FTW=for the win.

message 13: by Lena (new)

Lena (lenalee11) Yay!!! Toshiro Hitsugaya!!!! I luff him =D

Melody [not just some girl you can sway] (melo-chan) | 68 comments Hitsugaya-taicho is amazing. And he's fun-sized.

message 15: by Lena (new)

Lena (lenalee11) Lol, yup!

Melody [not just some girl you can sway] (melo-chan) | 68 comments His hair, eyes, and awesome sword all make me jealous... *sigh*

message 17: by Lena (new)

Lena (lenalee11) Lol, yesh! & I love the color of his eyes!!

Melody [not just some girl you can sway] (melo-chan) | 68 comments I haven't seen a decent cosplay of him, though. They're all fat little men that need to shave or little kids with horrendous wigs.

message 19: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) Melody::another black dahlia wrote: "Have you been reading the manga? Rrgh, cliffhangers >_<
And FTW=for the win."

Yes I have. Have you been reading it online?

Melody [not just some girl you can sway] (melo-chan) | 68 comments Yep. What happened to Hinamori didn't bother me that much (she annoys me) but the fact that Hitsugaya was tricked into doing it made me angry DX

message 21: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) Yeah, I don't like her. Pissed me off, too. But not nearly as much as Azin cutting his arm and leg off. Totally ruined my day.

Melody [not just some girl you can sway] (melo-chan) | 68 comments Yeah... I think that she should die trying to somehow save him. She's a Kidou master, she should be able to fix him somehow, even if she has to die doing it. That would be a wonderful death for her. She's already halfway dead... But Orihime should hopefully be coming back soon, and she'll heal everyone. Maybe she'll even get a spine, and stop "Kurosaki-kun!!"-ing all the time. I like her, but that's really annoying.

message 23: by Crystal (new)

Crystal Davis | 10 comments Melo-chan wrote: "Yeah... I think that she should die trying to somehow save him. She's a Kidou master, she should be able to fix him somehow, even if she has to die doing it. That would be a wonderful death for her..."

Hey guys sorry i havent been on . . . SO whats going on? i read everything above this message but im lost XD Im sorta Stupid . . . so dont mind me if i dont get it...

message 24: by Crystal (new)

Crystal Davis | 10 comments Hey Guys Just Woundering Have Any Of You Ever Played Silent Hill 2??

Melody [not just some girl you can sway] (melo-chan) | 68 comments Crystal wrote: "Melo-chan wrote: "Yeah... I think that she should die trying to somehow save him. She's a Kidou master, she should be able to fix him somehow, even if she has to die doing it. That would be a wonde..."

xD we're talking about the latest Bleach manga chapters.

Melody [not just some girl you can sway] (melo-chan) | 68 comments Crystal wrote: "Hey Guys Just Woundering Have Any Of You Ever Played Silent Hill 2??"

No. I fail at video games.