The chocolate lovers discussion

chocolate-related discussions > The chocalate killer game

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

well I read this book where this girl was poisoned as a baby but instead of dying like she was supposed to she was allergic to almost everything, so the person who killed her parents and tried to kill her,livia, well her daughter strapped the girl to a chair and forced her to eat chocolate. then a girl walked in and stuck an adrenaline syringe into her thigh so she lived, but...well you get the picture

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

PS the book was Kiki Strike: Inside the Shadow City

message 3: by $hanel (new)

$hanel (mholt) | 9 comments Mod
I`ll prbbly read that book. Never heard of it but sounds good!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

its really good!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

so strap kiki strike to a chair(which would be quite the feat if you ask me) and force her to eat chocolate.

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) nothing to do..... so............. bored............................................................................................................................ zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I no right!?! nobody's on @ 3:30 on a sunday. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

hey, morgan, is your profile pic of kevin bacon? jk

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) wooooow... i hate him actually

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

IDK, i don't even remember writing that to be honesaty, yeah, that was a lame joke