T.T.H.G.O.T.W (The Twlight Haters Group Of The World) discussion

Why Do You Hate The Twilight Saga

Comments Showing 1-50 of 161 (161 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

It's the most shallowest, stupidest series in the world. It also has the most dependent characters EVER!!!!!! (Bella, i'm talking to you)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

omg there is a picture of the twilight one but instead of an apple its a big fat terd its so funny

message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura haha!
The characters are really flat and the plot is sorta see-through...some parts of the writing are really bad and sometimes a word is misused (like it's a verb and it's used as a noun).

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I just hate it because it makes vampires look like fagets sorry but what guy sparkles in the sunlight

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

stupid Twilight vampires, thats who

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

thank u anne

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah

have you read them? or seen the movie? the only people who deserve to hate Twilight are people who know first hand how awful it is.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah I failed at finshing the book I was like 100 pages through so I can hate it

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

thats okay. but i know so many people who say they hate it for no reason. i read the first and second one, but then i stopped in disgust.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

thank you for saying what we all think

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

this may seem very obvious but,
Twilight sucks!

just thought i should put that out there

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

thank you

message 13: by Laura (new)

Laura *ponders deeply* Is there a large billboard sign anywhere? Then we could really put that message out there. (And be attacked by loyal fans, but still.)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

i'd rather seethe quietly than be ravaged by the claws of the million and one Twilight fans

message 15: by Laura (new)

Laura yeah...there wouldn't be as many profits for the bandaid company....ANYWAY.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

anyway? i guess it would be good for the economy, but i'm not sure what is more mportant: loyalty to America or my desire to spite Stephanie Meyer

message 17: by Laura (new)

Laura Is Stephanie Meyer even her real name?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

i have no idea, but i don't know any other one. quite frankly, i don't really care

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

then again, maybe i do care. i could hack into her email and change whatever she's working on, and then she'll never make anymore stupid twilight books

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

or anything like it

message 21: by Laura (new)

Laura HAHA!!!!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

why does everybody always laugh when i comment like that? its not meant to be funny! (although i can't hack)

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Mary wrote: "Anne who will live forever wrote: "i have no idea, but i don't know any other one. quite frankly, i don't really care"

well put"

thank you

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Mary wrote: "Anne who will live forever wrote: "Mary wrote: "Anne who will live forever wrote: "i have no idea, but i don't know any other one. quite frankly, i don't really care"

well put"

thank you"

..."

do you know if she's writing anything else?

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Anne who likes chocolate-covered strawberries wrote: "Mary wrote: "Anne who will live forever wrote: "Mary wrote: "Anne who will live forever wrote: "i have no idea, but i don't know any other one. quite frankly, i don't really care"

well put"

thank..."

I'll answer my own question. She came out with a new novella thing, about one of the vampires that shows up in one of the books. (read it in the paper)

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

this may sound kind of traitorous, but
Team Edward or Team Jacob?

message 27: by Laura (new)

Laura Jacob.

message 28: by Laura (new)

Laura It's mah brother's name!!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Jacob.
not because i like Twilight,
but because Werewolves are WAY cooler than Vampires

message 30: by Laura (new)

Laura They are. True, true.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

thank you

message 32: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) they are so borring.so stupid. iv read all the books seen both movies and im stencking tired of "Jacob is so hot!!"Just kill me!!!!!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

i know. but i read the first 2, and werewolves are way cooler, so what the hey, team jacob. so many people kept asking me that, it was easier to just say team jacob than have to explain why i hate it. (unless its a team edward person talking)

message 34: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 71 comments o.k i hate everybody in twilight exept maybe Carlisle and Esme.

message 35: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) No hate edward but everyone knows she picks him.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

i don't even get why. jacob is almost...normal!!! he doesn't sparkle in the sunlight, for one. its so stupid that they do that.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

the only thing i don't like about jacob is that he is prone to taking off his shirt every time there is a girl nearby but, hey, he doesn't sparkle!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

i agree. anything is better than sparkly guys. or sparkly girls, for that matter.

message 39: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 21, 2010 03:03PM) (new)

Yeah I would take a shirtless werewolf to a sparkly dead 100 something year old vampire anytime

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

exactly. i don't understand how anyone can like it!!!!!

message 41: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 71 comments i can't understand it either.

message 42: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 22, 2010 05:36PM) (new)

awesome. Jacob is way cooler

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

but I mostly hate the twilight saga because (this will be a VERY long list)
1.Characters are fake
2.It ends up all perfect and peachy very unrealistic
3.Edward sparkles and is a brain dead, 100 year old pervert stalker
4.it's just plain bad writing
5.No sain person would jump off cliffs and go hang out with gangsters to hear a guys voice (ok I am gonna type the rest)

Twilight is a pathetic excuse for a book (to all you pro-twilight spies i HAVE read the book so buzz off) and it's just Meyer's weirdo fantasies. Bella is an IDIOT I mean I cannot fathom her stupidity it's just SAD I mean first she is a jerk to the people who are trying to be nice (jessica,matt,and other weirdos) and the story is TOTALLY un-realistic I know it is a fiction novel but that is no excuse! at least when you right a book have something lost from all of the nonsense in it (SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT
in the Harry Potter book one of the main guys DIE and they learn something from that
and the twilight book is teaching young kids to go get pregnant right after high school and get married with no college education or background knowledge on being alone and depending on yourself! Now unto Edward
he sparkles, he is a stalker who sneaks into high school girls bedrooms and watches them sleep, and is an all around psycho what with his "here stranger mortal girl come meet my family of almost all untrained vampires that will most likely eat you alive" greeting. And he is A JERK who leaves an idiot like her (bella) in that state of mind I mean she was trying to run after him until the next morning!
horrible actors and lame characters
I shall restate again that
EDWARD SPARKLES thank you and good night

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Amen, Erika. Couldn't have put it better myself.

message 45: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) why do all hate the spakles???i thinks dumb but why do you hate it

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

we don't hate sparkles in general, we just hate sparkly guys.

message 47: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

do you get it now???

message 49: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) yea

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

oh good

« previous 1 3 4

T.T.H.G.O.T.W (The Twlight Haters Group Of The...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Inkheart (other topics)