*Teardrop* [A Roleplay Group] discussion

Asylum Roleplay > Asylum Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 599 (599 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

message 1: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (..)

message 2: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Hailey walked into the big empty entrance room, looking around. She sat daintily at the paino and began to play. Her fingers moved gracefully over the keys, drowning out the voiced in her head that taunted her. Those voices had driven her to this life of never talking. She hadn't uttered a word in almost three years. Her parents hated her, her sister had to come visit, and no one else cared. No one ever cared about her. Her one boyfriend broke up with her in tenth grade because she wouldnt tell him what she was hiding. Now did he see? She felt a single silent tear roll down her face. She pushed the thoughts away. No one needed love.
A shout peirced the air, the music came to an immediate stop.
Lisa, the head doctor, was shouting orders as big sicurity gaurds ran to Domanic's room. Hailey sighed, he probsbly tried to get out in a rage again.
Dom screamed from the other room as the gaurds caught him by the collar of the shirt and dragged him, choaking, back to his room. He screamed, slamming on the padded door, glaring through the window at Lisa. She shook her head in dismay and turned. Dom leered at her until she turned down the narrow hallway and out of sight. He screamed again, pounding the door harder with bloodlust. Finally, finally after hours it ended and he fell back. He blinked in confusion, looking around. His problem was like being drunk; he'll be walking to the bathroom and then the psycopath part if him would kick in. Once it finished it was like he woke up from a dream, he couldn't remember anything he'd done or said.

message 3: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (lmao! Oh my god ahhmazing!!!!)

Lisa walked down the hall tierdly, though her hips still had that athourative sway they usually stated. She gathered the meds and started making rounds.

message 4: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (here chase I'll fix..)

message 5: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (lmao!)

message 6: by Carly (last edited Feb 28, 2010 01:58PM) (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (lol mkay
chase me fixied!)

Lisa made her way to Hannibals room in silence, frowning when she reached the window. She crossed her arms over her abdomen and frowned. "Hannibal." she said in a mechanical greeting.

message 7: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (lol okay. Editing.)

message 8: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Hailey continued playing to drown out her taunting voices

message 9: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "I am." she said, watching him cautiously. The man was, in a way, a monster, he had that eerie affect on her. She frowned. "And I suspect you are too, you seem well enough."

message 10: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (*grumbles* ipod died before i could post!)

Lisa took a step back herself, surprised by the mans observation. "Yes it is." she said curtly, breifly wondering to herself why she had bothered coming down to see this man who haunted her in the first place.

Hailey heard dom enter behind her and got up, heading to her room in silence. Your too shy her voice chastized her.

message 11: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "I can't see why." she said sarcastically. "It can't be the fact that you were a cannible for years, it must be that they're just ignorant." she smirked a bit, looking at the man who stood before her behind the glass wall.

message 12: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She shivered slightly at the very air of his presance. "I never said I wasn't scared." she said, her eyes watching him cautiously. She frowned. "I'm just one of the few people who can suck it up and face you. Because I know your still just a person. You have some humanity, even if its only a sliver buried deep inside the cockles of what you call a heart...or I'd like to believe you do." she said.

message 13: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Hailey looked up in confusion and walked to Zanzibars room in curiousity

message 14: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "What the hell was that?" her voice whispered. Hailey shrugged, scampering to the door and peering in, looking wide eyed at zanzibar. In her hand she clutched her pen and paper she used to communicate.

message 15: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "No." she said coldly. "Before I met you Hannibal, I might have breifly believed in humanity...now I'm not so sure if it even exists in the best of people." she said, crossing her arms. "You-your.." she breifly shut her eyes in frustraition. She had her entire view of humanity thrown back in her face..atleast, what her view used to be. "You disgust me," she muttered.

message 16: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Hailey opened her mouth, letting out a scream.

message 17: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "You also interest me." she said, frowning at him. "Its things like this, the odd little things you tell me, that keep me interested." Lisa shrugged. "Normally its discouraged to hang around a cannible...I'm not one for normalcy."

message 18: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Hailey stood frozen, staring at that...that...thing

message 19: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She arched a brow. "I havent thought about it. Depends on if you tried to attack me the first time I came...probably." she said.

Hailey started at him in shock

message 20: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Hailey rushed to his side. Is he okay? her voice buzzed. She shook her head and gently patted his cheek before running to get a nurse. In moments she returned.

Lisa smirked slightly. "My curiousity would get the better of me, I'd stil visit...just not as frequently. Seeing as you might try to kill me."

message 21: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) The nurse shook her head and advised she let him be, they would have to check on him with meds soon. Hailey shook her head and sat next to him on the floor

message 22: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She nudged him gently, frowning

message 23: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Hailey looked at him worridly

message 24: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Hailey bit her lip and looked at the paper in her hands. I'm Hailey. Are you allright? she scrawled, holding it up to him. Sometimes she gated being a mute

message 25: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Her eyes widened. Seriously? I'm so sorry.

message 26: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She frowned at the sound of his voice. Your in pain.

message 27: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She gasped

message 28: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She nodded and put her hand on one of his wounds.

message 29: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) 'sorry.' she mouthed, studying the wound in confusion and awe

message 30: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She nodded slowly, feeling badly about it

message 31: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She bit her lip and opened her mouth to speak but nothing came

message 32: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Hailey nodded. "They scare me" she mouthed.

message 33: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She gaped at him in shock. "G...g...go-ne..." she croaked in surprise

message 34: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She nodded, staring at him in awe

message 35: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Y-you...you did it.."

message 36: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She nodded

message 37: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "But you did."

message 38: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Is that bad..?"

message 39: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Oh." she said, then looked at his bloody scratches. "Want some help?"

message 40: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She nodded and looked at the bleeding. She walked to a supply closet and grabbed a cloth to slow it down a bit.

message 41: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She nodded. "Give me five minutes." she said. Five minutes later she returned with a shot of morphine

message 42: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She sighed and waited for him to wake, gently brushing his hair from his forehead

message 43: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She chuckled. "Do you want the morphine?"

message 44: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She nodded. "Look away."

message 45: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She injected him with morphine

message 46: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Takes away the pain. You might get drowsey."

message 47: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (gtg)

Hailey watched him silently"

message 48: by Carly (new)