« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Patient/Doctor/Family/ect:
Kin:
Crush:
Other:(if your a patient put what's wrong with you here)

message 2: by Carly (last edited Feb 28, 2010 01:49PM) (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Name: Hailey
Appearance: http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n2...
Personality: shy, quiet, elusive, intelligent
Patient/Doctor/Family/ect: patient
Kin: mom, dad, sister. But only her sister visits
Crush: open
Other: she hears voices and used to talk to them. At age fifteen she stopped talking all together. She hasn't said a word since, she is allowed to play the piano at times

Name: Lisa
Appearance: http://img5.allocine.fr/acmedia/media...
Personality. Protective, supportive, helpful, tough, independant, can get emotionally weak
Patient/Doctor/Family/ect: doctor
Kin: Her brother
Other: her brother was in an asylum, she works here for him

Name: Domanic (Dom)
Appearance: http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l19...
Personality: when he's happy-cold,quiet,vigilant,extreamly smart,sarcastic when he's having a mood: psycotic spiteful hurtful ravonous angry
Patient/Doctor/Family/ect:
Kin: dead
Crush: open. Doesn't want one.
Other: he was a drug addict sent to detox at a hospital when he started screaming and trying to kill. He has these massive black outs where he goes compleatly insaneand tries to kill people. He's locked in his room almost constantly.

message 3: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) ;p you know it

message 4: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 311 comments Name: Scarlet
Appearance:REd long hiar and purple eyes
Personality: tba
Patient/Doctor/Family/ect: Patient
Kin: open
Other: Visions

message 5: by Vїllaїп (last edited Mar 13, 2010 08:47PM) (new)

Vїllaїп (lost_machina) | 140 comments Name: Duke. Atleast, that's what he calls himself.
Appearance: Messy blonde hair, bright green eyes, tall and lanky, but way stronger than he looks. His teeth are filed to points, same with his nails.
Personality: Serious, clever, doesn't laugh or smile that much.
Kin: His mother and father are terrified of him, and he hasn't heard of his brother for about six years.
Crush: Anti-social.
Other: Double-peronalitied. ((If that's a word.))

(Duke's other personality)
Name: Dane ((What Duke's other personality calls himself.))
Personality: Cruel, wicked, evil, huge temper.
Crush: Ummm... Guess.

message 6: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) O.o no wayy huddy buddy

message 7: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) no i just noo way i love him xD i like the way you made the voices and such ^_^

message 8: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Name: Kyler Jamison
Appearance:
Personality: Kyler used to be a descent man. Remorseful, kind, thoughtful. No one suspected that he would become such a screwed up mess of a man. At the age of thirty, his wife was found dead in his home. The police uncovered her chopped up and stored in the cellar freezer of his home, but by that time the man had fled. He turned insane, cold. His new desire to kill was an addiction, he couldn't help himself. He was brought to the psychiatric hospital to be kept alone and recieve some sort of medication to make him 'mentally stable' which obviously isn't working the way he reacts whenever someone must administer the drugs.
Kin: None, he killed them.
Crush: uh. no.
Other: Well....he's a serial killer, murdered about twenty women, maybe more, and attempted murdering dozens of other women and sometimes their husbands/children/ect. He was placed here under observation after claiming he had a mental break when he killed his wife and something, not quite a voice but maybe an instinct, told him to kill her.
bleh. i had an idea for him but now it doesnt seem too promising xD

message 9: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) xD awesome huddy buddy. i thought of him after watching FMA when the woman who was a man kindapped winry!
hem..hugh laurie!

message 10: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) and i am in looove with that pic of him

message 11: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) i loved it! i was like ahh! i just finished the one where they found the kids that stole their identities. i love al more than anything!!

It is! hehe you have the earbite picture as yours!!! that interview made me laugh soo hard

message 12: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) well it was sorta an interview, more of a clip of the two getting 'cozy' in the photo booth E! had set up

message 14: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) x3 i know!

message 15: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) heheh i know!! i find them utterly adorable because of their personalities. i wonder how hughs wife feels about lisa...

message 16: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) I like hugh and lisa, their chemestry is amazing, but i do feel bad for his wife and kids. whenever i read 'huli' fanfiction, i imagine house and cuddy. i dont root for hugh and his wife to break up, but i wouldnt really mind if he was with lisa...oh god sinner xD

message 17: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) hehe me too xD honestly im just too huddyish to let it be just a show

message 18: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) yeah, i know, i mean on bones i havent seen much of brennan's personality outside the show, they dont do as much together as hugh and lisa, it seems

message 19: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Dx I dont know i have some issues with that...

message 20: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) xD it is...
struggling to keep on a non house related note but someone told me we might get a new season seven promo this week huddy buddy!
okay there, i think that was all i needed to say :D

message 21: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) xD seriously? hehe watch joy and have an epic squee
on a non house note! have fun in poland :D

message 22: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) ugh thats gonna suck for them, be prepared for disappointment,..until the finale that is xD
on a non house note, youre very welcome ^_^

message 23: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) xD nice, no one is as obsessed as i am Dx
Not being a house obsessed fan girl: what do you mean? For the summer months or overall?

message 24: by Carly (last edited Jul 11, 2010 12:09PM) (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) wait ahaha i ment where i live xD no i know your waay more obsessed than me at times, heh
Ohh i shall be here, sitting, reading, maybe going to the beach. my moms working so i get to stay here and do summer homework >.<

message 25: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) gah i hate you for that Dx My mom decided to work all summer, so she gets weekends off, unless she decides to work at the nursing home which she does every other weekend and my dad works as an electrician, so he doesnt get any vacation time off either. Im stuck at home with a crapload of ap work and i would go outside if wherever i went there wasnt some asshole from my school hanging out there >.<; i hate where i live.
though have fun in poland! ill never be able to travel around europe unless my aunt is serious about taking me to england in three years, youll have to do it for me for now xD enjoy it while you can O.O

message 26: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) xD yess! :p i wish i could go to england, honestly, but my dad wants to do too many things in the states first >.<

message 27: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) yeah ): not much to do in america >.<;

message 28: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) xD nice just finished istening to the world cup. now i depressed about it. i lost to an octopus!

message 29: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) i was cheering for england then germany then netherlands.
yess paul the octopus that like knows all?

message 30: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) O.o pretty, lucky you

Yes, pall the german octopus who predicted who would win each world cup game. It was on the news.
G'night huddy buddy

message 31: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Yeah xD I'm not insane I swear!

message 32: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Yep, yep. But that would be a trippy halucination. A giant octopus that guesses the outcome of soccer games? O.o

message 33: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Yes, yes it would be. Heh. Such interesting conversations we have.

message 34: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) XD lovely huddy-buddy, just lovely

message 35: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) O.O Poland! Gah I'm so very jealous of you! Have fun "riding your bike through the countryside" as you said yesterday (: have fun!
Ohh yay interweb acess! You'll have to let me know how awesome it is xD

message 36: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) XD so you'll be able to torture her of course! And if that promo comes out I'll post it for you ^^
ah pictures o.O that would be cool ^^ enjoy your vacation though!

message 37: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Probably not, I figured xD
O.o no one makes that big a deal of House here but TV guide! And i don't get that >.<; luck all you English folks over there! I had to search YouTube for it.
Thank you, huddy buddy, you don't have to, don't worry too much about that ^^

message 38: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) XD I have to wait to talk to you because everyone scowls at me and just tells me I'm obsessed and it's not healthy.
Whatever pleases you ^^

message 39: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) My parents tell me I need serious help xD my dad laughs at me mostly. But he watches to mock me if Lucas was with cuddy or something went wrong. I'm not as big on bones because it's one couple, they kiss they sho they want a relationship but she just won't do it. Ugh.

message 40: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) hah eevil! My friend is obsessed with bones. He tolerates my rants on House if I listen to him about bones :) so I come In a mess about luddy and he goes. "what happened on house?"

message 41: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Ah people are obsessed with glee? I like it, don't love it, but I know one person that watches it. Everyone at my school plays call of duty watches odd YouTube videos and watch family guy.

message 42: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) I like certain characters. Everyone likes the overall show but I watch for Brian and stewie moments. My friends are more obsessed with monster hunter and anime, or secret life of the American teenager and pretty lite liars. Kill me >.< ughhh

message 43: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) WTF?! I sit next to anboxious Boys too. Sexist, racist, anboxious boys. If I support something, they don't. My veiws on rights and feminist moments flare up around them when they go on their idiotic male rants!

message 44: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Exactly! Idiots. I mean they did pay for it, and all that. WWII was years ago! The problem was resolved, it's still a big deal but honestly it's a sport! You don't do that! Though I must add, englands goal was indeed a goal! Bitchy ref.

message 45: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) That made no sense at all... Again, idiots
I saw so many faults, us game, England game, and there was an offside fault in yesterdays game right before Spain scored no one called!

message 46: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) I played soccer up until two years ago so I love watching. I'm the 15 year old at the game standing with the 20 something year old men svreaming and searing about off sides while my parents look at me like I'm crazy

message 47: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Meh yeah, I get that. I ignored most of the world cup except rhe last day of school because we watched it every period.

message 48: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) wow, thats insade >.<;

message 49: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) no i used to want to super bad but i couldnt cause i think they charged for it?

message 50: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) oh really? do you have an account?

« previous 1 3 4