that one group on goodreads...! discussion

Games!!!! > drop an item and kill yourself with it

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by elizabeth (new)

elizabeth (elizabeth-) this is like my fave game to play on GR. u just have to drop an item. the person below u picks it up and in some way they get killed. lets go!

i drop a cake

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ i pick it up and shove it down mii throat and choke and die

i drop a magical flying unicron

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

i pick up the elf and it killed me with its magic ninja powers! i drop my pants.

message 4: by elizabeth (new)

elizabeth (elizabeth-) i pick up the water bottle and drink so much that my stomach explodes and i DIE!

i drop an eyeball

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

i pick up the eyeball and it started to talk to me about school so i got scared and died. i drop my pen.

message 6: by elizabeth (new)

elizabeth (elizabeth-) i pick up the pen and i get sucked into the tip or the pen and sufficate and die... :(

i drop a chicken nugget

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

i die because i hate meat. i drop a pickle.

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ i pick it up and shove it down a cops throat they sentance me to death for it

i drop ramona

message 9: by elizabeth (new)

elizabeth (elizabeth-) (srry for killin u butterfingrs. lol)

i pick up the liar and he says that i was alive, but tht was a lie and i die.

i drop a pumpkin

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I try to eat the pumpkin whole a suffocate.

I drop a hair clip.

Joey, about to e-x-p-l-o-d-e. | 14 comments I look at it...and then stab myself.
I drop a piece of popcorn.

message 12: by elizabeth (new)

elizabeth (elizabeth-) i pick up the piece of popcorn and choke on those kernal things

i drop my brain

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ i pick it up and its mooshy and gross i die from looking at it and feeling it

i drop casper the friendly ghost or is he really tht friendly *dundundun*

message 14: by elizabeth (new)

elizabeth (elizabeth-) i pick up casper but it turns out that he is retired from being a nice ghost so he kills me

i drop my heart ♥

message 15: by elizabeth (new)

elizabeth (elizabeth-) i pick up the picture frame and try to put someones face in it and they got injured so i went to jail and tried to escape but the police caught me and kill me too.

i drop a tv

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ i pick it up and wire it wrong so when i go to watch it it explodes in mii face

i drop a stuffed animal

message 17: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandapanda12) | 80 comments Poisonous Chocolate!!!!

i drop lip gloss!!! *shiny shiny!*

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

the lip gloss eats me *CHOMP!*

i drop you

message 19: by elizabeth (new)

elizabeth (elizabeth-) i pick up me and it turns out it was a robber disguised as me and he robbs me and kills me

i drop a camera

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ i draw red dots on mii and they think its highly contagious disease and kill mii

i drop a shot gun(no shoting though plz)

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

i pick up the gun, smell the barrel, get high on gun powder and die.

i drop Gir

message 22: by elizabeth (new)

elizabeth (elizabeth-) i pick up gir and he's so cool like that, that i die looking at him.

i drop a wheat thin

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ I Pick It Up And Chuck It At Some Old Mans Window He Comes Out And Beats Mii To Death With A Baseball Bat

I Drop A Water Ballon

message 24: by elizabeth (new)

elizabeth (elizabeth-) i pick up the water ballooon and it explodeds poison and my mouth was open for some reason. i swallow the poison and die

i drop scissors

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

i pick up the scissors, a ninja comes and yells "THOSE ARE MINE!!!" takes them, and kills me with a killer taco.

i drop a =P face.

message 26: by elizabeth (new)

elizabeth (elizabeth-) i pick up the =P and look at it for a while. then it turns into a =D and eats me. i die

i drop justin bieber

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

i pick him up, he starts singing to me and its SOOOO bad my ears start to bleed and i die.

i drop a piece of paper

message 28: by elizabeth (new)

elizabeth (elizabeth-) i pick up the piece of paper and start giving myself papercuts everywhere even in my heart and i die.

i drop my science teacher

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ i pick him up and kiss him with delight then die cuz u come and slater mii

i drop mii bff heaven

message 30: by elizabeth (new)

elizabeth (elizabeth-) i pick up ur bff and she pushes me into the street and a truck runs over me

i drop a pillow

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ I Pick It Up And Choke On The Feathers

I Drop A Marshmallow

message 32: by elizabeth (new)

elizabeth (elizabeth-) i pick up the ipod and plug my earphones in and listen to it. then some random heavy metal song goes on full blast and i become deaf. then i walk around and didn't hear a car beeping at me and it runs over me AND... i die.

i drop a car

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

i try to pick up the car like Superwoman...it turns out i wasn't and i die.

i drop my fave earings.

message 34: by elizabeth (new)

elizabeth (elizabeth-) i pick up the earings but when i was trying to put them on, it went into my neck and blood comes out. i die :(

i drop... swine flu!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

i pick up the swine flu, give it to a pig, it dies then i kill myself for killing the pig

i drop apple juice

message 36: by elizabeth (new)

elizabeth (elizabeth-) i pick up the apple juice and drink it. it turns out the witch from Snow White was trying to poison me and she sucedded :[ i die.

i drop my purple converse

message 37: by elizabeth (new)

elizabeth (elizabeth-) i pick up the converse and try them on but they kept on shrinking and they become so small that i die

i drop this: Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ butterfly