The Black Tower discussion

when is the next book going to be out?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marty (new)

Marty (martyjm) Does anyone know when the next book in the series is expected?

message 2: by Zee (new)

Zee (zeesmuse) | 4 comments if it's on time, November.

message 3: by Marty (new)

Marty (martyjm) that sounds good!

message 4: by Martin (new)

Martin (babfve) | 10 comments While on his signing tour, Brandon mentioned that the second book should be out on time; however, the third and final book will probably not be out in 2011 as previously expected. He mentioned needing some recovery time since he will have put out three or four full sized novels in under two years.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Martin wrote: "While on his signing tour, Brandon mentioned that the second book should be out on time; however, the third and final book will probably not be out in 2011 as previously expected. He mentioned nee..."

But I don't want it to be delayed!

message 6: by Martin (new)

Martin (babfve) | 10 comments That's what I said!!! He claimed he was busy with 4 other books... Blah, blah, blah, and needed a break. I had no sympathy. :^)
Right now I am hoping that 13 wil be on time!! After that, I will stress over 14.

message 7: by Michael (new)

Michael (darkdaysarehere) I think i read somewhere or heard that Towers of Midnight comes out Nov-Dec 2010.

message 8: by Siri Tachi (new)

Siri Tachi | 2 comments well, he needs to hurry up and finish it!

message 9: by Scott (new)

Scott (ssteely) | 2 comments as long as he does the same great job I well wait and look forward too it.

message 10: by Brian (new)

Brian (brianhalberg) | 1 comments Looking forward to 13. I'm curious as to whether when all is said and done if there will ever be any effort to have someone tackle the Mat/Tuon side novel that Jordan had mentioned.

message 11: by Scott (new)

Scott Wright | 1 comments it looks like November 2nd is the release date...for sure... man i cant wait!

message 12: by Ben (new)

Ben | 113 comments january 8th 2013 a memory of light