Justin Bieber Club discussion

Justin Bieber- could care less

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by May (new)

May | 11 comments Mod
If you don't really care about Justin Bieber, but love to make fun of him, here is your place!

message 2: by May (new)

May | 11 comments Mod
I'm guessing there won't be many people who will be here... Most peeps hate or love Justin Bieber...

message 3: by Maria (new)

Maria | 1 comments Hes Kinda cute I guess but he sounds like a girl, seriously someone hasnt hit puberty yet.
I was with my grandma in the car, and Justin Bieber came on, and my grandma was like "Is that Beyonce?"
Lol.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Maria wrote: "Hes Kinda cute I guess but he sounds like a girl, seriously someone hasnt hit puberty yet.
I was with my grandma in the car, and Justin Bieber came on, and my grandma was like "Is that Beyonce?"
Lol."

thats like my mom! she thought it was a girl.
i dont hate him or like him, i just think hes a little over-the-top, like everyone thinks hes SOOOOO cute and in like" there is cuter guys."

message 5: by Brookeee (new)

Brookeee | 3 comments Ilovezacefron21 :P a.k.a ElMo!!! wrote: "Maria wrote: "Hes Kinda cute I guess but he sounds like a girl, seriously someone hasnt hit puberty yet.
I was with my grandma in the car, and Justin Bieber came on, and my grandma was like "Is th..."

no one is cuterrr than himmm :)!

message 6: by Harvey24 (new)

Harvey24 | 7 comments Luz wrote: "I love Justin Bieber's music and his hair. However, I'm not obsess about him, he's just another face in the celebrity world."

AN UGLY FACE IN THE CELEBRITY WORLD

message 7: by EricCarr13 (last edited May 19, 2011 01:16PM) (new)

EricCarr13 | 3 comments Harvey24 wrote: "Luz wrote: "I love Justin Bieber's music and his hair. However, I'm not obsess about him, he's just another face in the celebrity world."

AN UGLY FACE IN THE CELEBRITY WORLD"

Uglier than Gene Simmons, Although Gene does rock hardcore @$$!!!!!!!!!