that one group on goodreads...! discussion

Roleplay :) > High School RP

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by elizabeth (new)

elizabeth (elizabeth-) yeah, High School RP :D

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ Tiffi walks Into School And Wanders The Halls She Had Just Moved To The Little Town

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Scarlette walked down the hall to her locker where she added a few things to it. Being the first day, there wasn't much work to put in there yet.

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ tiffi found her locker and was testing out her combo.

message 5: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) Morgan looked around as she parked her car she hated this town but she still had to be here. look at how happy they look how stupid of them she thought as she walked in. "hey can you help me with this lock" she asked Scarlette who had the locker next to her

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ "shoot the combo wont work" she says while looking around eagerly

message 7: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) analise looked at the combo and wondered why am i in this crap town anyway?

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ Tiffi Looked Ovr At This One Girl Who Was Wearing Her Same Expression. She GAve Up On Her Combo And Walked Ovr To The Girl "Hey Whts Up?"

message 9: by Madeline (last edited Mar 06, 2010 11:34AM) (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) "nothing. you?" she recognized this girl wasnt she outside when they were moving she seemed nice enough

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ "Nothing I Hate This Dumb Town Of Crap"

message 11: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) "that makes two of us" analise said thinking it was funny she wasnt the only person

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ "Its So Stuffed Up With Preps and its Just Stupid," sighs tiffi

message 13: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) "yeah well its nothing compared to my real home,Louisiana, i miss my old place" she said thinking of home

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ "Mii 2 Cali Was So Much Better," Tiffi Says thinking Of Home As Well.

message 15: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) "man im going to be late for class" she said getting ready to run to class "dont we live on the same street i think i saw you the day we had the moving ran out front"

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ "Yeah We Do Mb We Can Hang Out Some Time, And Lets Get To Class"

message 17: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) "yeah if you need a ride home my cars out front you can just come with me" she said trying to be polite

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ "I Have Mii SkateBoard Mb Some Other Time," She Replys Hopeing Shes Not Rude

message 19: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) "okay well i gtg dont want to be late on the first day bye" well atleast these someone like me here she thought

message 20: by Gabs (new)

Gabs Tristan walked around looking for tiffi

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ Tiffi Turned The Corner and bumped into tristan

message 22: by Gabs (new)

Gabs Trsitan grinned as he staedy himself "Tiffi"

message 24: by Gabs (new)

Gabs "Tiffi what are you doing here"

message 26: by Gabs (new)

Gabs Tristan shrugged "Shcool"

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ "Lol i hate this town i dont know why we moved back*sigh*"

message 28: by Gabs (new)

Gabs Tristan grinned "Im happy you moved back"

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ Tiffi Giggles "Thnx Glad I Could Still Run Into U Like Old Times," She Says Remembering Her Past

message 30: by Gabs (new)

Gabs "Yeah"

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ "So...Class g2g Then"

message 32: by Gabs (new)

Gabs Tristan smiled "OK"

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ "C u round then mb after school?"

message 34: by Gabs (new)

Gabs "Yeah i guess..."

message 35: by elizabeth (new)

elizabeth (elizabeth-) Nicole turns the corner while secretly texting and bumps into Tiffi. Her binder falls down and all the papers come out.

message 36: by Gabs (new)

Gabs ((tiffi!))

message 37: by elizabeth (new)

elizabeth (elizabeth-) "Crap! Uh sorry uh... what's ur name?" Nicole says awkwardly.

message 38: by Gabs (new)

Gabs ((tiffi where are you????))

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ ((Right Here...Srry I Wasnt Getting Updates...))

"Tiffi," She Says Bending Down To Help Pick Up Papers. "Lots Of Running Into Today"

message 40: by Gabs (new)

Gabs ((oh))

Tristan walked around nowhere in particular he was still thinking about tiffi

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ ((Yeah))

Tiffi Had Tristin On Her Mind

message 42: by elizabeth (last edited Mar 25, 2010 06:50PM) (new)

elizabeth (elizabeth-) "Yeah. Sorry I was texting someone right now and I didn't want to get caught by some stupid teacher or whatever." Nicole says. She walks away to find her bff.

message 43: by Gabs (new)

Gabs ♥♥♥Tiffani♥M&Ms♥♥♥ wrote: "((Yeah))

Tiffi Had Tristin On Her Mind"

Tristan sighed "She probably doesn't even like me" he thought

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ Unknown wrote: "♥♥♥Tiffani♥M&Ms♥♥♥ wrote: "((Yeah))

Tristan sighed "She probably doesn't even like me" he thought"

"He Probably Thinks Im Just A Loser, Another One Of Those Girls."

message 45: by elizabeth (new)

elizabeth (elizabeth-) ((wait, are u thinking that or...?))

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ ((Yeah I Am Srry!!))

message 47: by Gabs (new)

Gabs ♥♥♥Tiffani♥M&Ms♥♥♥ wrote: "Unknown wrote: "♥♥♥Tiffani♥M&Ms♥♥♥ wrote: "((Yeah))

Tristan sighed "She probably doesn't even like me" he thought"

"He Probably Thinks Im Just A Loser, Another One..."

Tristan wandered around trying to find something to do

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ Tiff Got Up Off The Floor And Started To Walk