Role Play Your Day Away! discussion

Harry Potter RP > Harry Potter RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,131 (1131 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23

message 1: by Rebecca, the head mod. XD (new)

Rebecca | 3160 comments Mod
((rp here!))

message 2: by Catie (new)

Catie ((I GET TO START IT!!!))
Natalie sat in a compartmant bouncing her leg wishing it would leave already.

message 3: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire Valerie scanned the train with her intense green eyes before opening the door and climbing into it. She found a deserted compartment and sat down in it, putting her luggage on the overhead bar. She looked out the window at the other people getting onto the train. She half expected to see her father, but was glad she didn't. She had barely escaped her house this year... it was nice to know she would finally be safe once she got to Hogwarts.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

(( mayi join in? somehow?))

message 5: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire ((Sure, just have her get on the train!))

message 6: by Rebecca, the head mod. XD (new)

kalila got on the train, walking down the aisle until she saw a girl sitting alone, "hi. can i sit with you?" she asked valerie.

message 7: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire Valerie scanned the newcomer. "Um, no, first year," she said cooly.

message 8: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire ((Reeeebbbbeeeecccccccccccaaaa))

message 9: by Catie (new)

Catie Natalie heard Valerie's rude comment she adressed the girl from the compartment across the walkway. "You can sit with me. I'm a first year too." she then adressed Valerie "Really? You don't have to be so rude. Just because you are older than us means nothing more then you will die first. YOu probly should get an additude adjustment."

message 10: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire Valerie snorted and turned back towards the window. "If I were you, I would mind my own business," she said, smirking slightly. "You don't know the first thing about me."

((Stole that quote from Glee. Sorry Sue!!!))

message 11: by Rebecca, the head mod. XD (new)

(lol))

kalila was surprised by valerie's response but turned to natalie, "thanks. im kalila driscoll," she said, sitting down in the compartment.

message 12: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire Valerie closed the door to her compartment, then sat back in her seat and waited for the train to start.

message 13: by Catie (new)

Catie Natalie rolled her eyes towards Valerie. "No problem. I'm Natalie" She said torwards Kalila ((I need to look up her last name or make on up Idk which))

message 14: by Rebecca, the head mod. XD (new)

((lol))

"Thanks for saving me from her" kalila said to natalie, smiling. she was happy to have found a friend; since she was from america, not britain, she had been worried that no one would like her.

message 15: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire William tentatively knocked on their door, then slowly opened it. "Hey," he said, looking at them. He didn't recognize them from last year. "This is the only compartment on the train so far that isn't full, except for that one." He motioned towards Valerie's compartment. "And once you've been here for a year, you know not to mess with her. So... can I sit with you two?"

message 16: by Rebecca, the head mod. XD (new)

surprised that a second year, let alone a second year guy was talking to her, kalila quickly replied, "please! we'd love it!"

message 17: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire Will sat down. "Thanks. I'm Will, by the way."

message 18: by Rebecca, the head mod. XD (new)

"kalila driscoll," she said, smiling.

message 19: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire ((Too lazy to think up a last name... :D))

Will nodded. "Nice to meet you."

message 20: by Rebecca, the head mod. XD (new)

((lol s'ok...i just like the name driscoll. it just has a nice ring to it, dont u think? XDDD))

"so you're a second year, right?" kalila asked.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

The girls hair flew back as a little wind picked up. She looked back over at her godmother with a tight smile on her face. Sure the family was nice, but it wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Slowly the girl made her way onto the train. Her twin brother in her wake. His name Liam Solaire-Black to be of service. He was a Slytherin, of course, but he was nice to her. Grace sighed for a moment dragging her trunk along in her wake. Her brother next to her chatting about whatever. "Come on sit with me this train ride." Liam drawled and bit back a smirk. He wasn't making fun of her, it was just the way his face fell. "Sure whatever." Grace replied rolling her eyes. The boy opened the normal compartment door upon seeing his friend. "Valerie." He began giving her a curt nod.

(I'm going to make Liam in a sec.)

message 22: by Catie (new)

Catie "I'm Natalie." Natalie said to Will

message 23: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire Will looked at Natalie. "Hey," he said. He turned to Kalila. "Yeah. You're both first years, right? I haven't seen you around before."

Valerie looked at the speaker and saw it was Liam. Finally. The train was about to leave. She glanced at the girl behind him, her green eyes narrowing. "What is she doing here?" she asked Liam cooly.

message 24: by Catie (new)

Catie "Yep." Natalie said.

message 25: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire Will grinned. "Any ideas on what house you'll be in?"

message 26: by Catie (new)

Catie "Griffendor I'm hoping" Natalie said

message 27: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire "Huh," Will said. "I guess that's what everyone wants."

message 28: by Catie (new)

Catie "Well its either that or Huffflepuff." Natalie said

message 29: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire Will smiled again. "Anything but Slytherin and Ravenclaw? Those terrible houses!"

message 30: by Catie (new)

Catie "Well I wouldn't mind Ravenclaw but I don't have the brains for that. Slytherin I don't. Not at all." Natalie said

message 31: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire "Oh. I see," Will said.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Liam looked at her nodding his head, however his eyes narrowed as she asked about his sister. It wasn't exactly know that they were brother and sister, it was obvious that they at least knew each other from before school. The way they use to hang onto each other, and only talk to the other made that obvious however through the years and since they were from different houses the twins faded out, however back with their godmother they would plot and plan. Liam always seeming to know something more.

His eyes scanned her. "Well, she is my sister." He spat icily, as if nothing the girl said mattered. That was just how he was.

Grace let a fake smile spread on her lips. She didn't care for her brothers friends. But his devious plans envolved her more and more everyday. It was almost like he wanted to tell her something, to let people know. She wasn't bothered. She was a Gryffindor after all and although she wasn't as bright as everyone obviously thought she should be, she also wasn't as mean as most thought.

message 33: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire Valerie glared at the girl. She knew they were twins; Liam had told her before, and it was kind of hard not to notice when they stood next to each ( which hardly ever happened, because of their houses). She leaned back in her seat, crossing her arms. "Sorry, no Gryffindors," she said back.

message 34: by Rebecca, the head mod. XD (new)

"im hoping for ravenclaw. hufflepuff would be ok, too, and gyriffendor, but im not brave enough," kalila said, joining in the conversation.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Liam looked at her his eyes narrowing with malice. If only she knew who he was, and who he was going to become with his sisters help, not that she knew it. She would be long dead by then and but into his body for him to use her life and her brains and her power. The way she riles up the Gryffindors and the way she befriends the Weasley's and Patils and all the rest sickens him for now. But one day it wouldn't, one day she wouldn't matter to him.

He let a sneer cover his lips as he shook his head. She didn't get it. And eventually this Valerie girl to him would mean nothing.

"I don't need to sit with you and your mudblood hater friend." Grace snapped finally speaking.

He sent a glare to his twin not caring what she wanted to do. It wasn't her time to say anything. "She is no friend of mine." He told his sister almost as if Valerie was not there. "Let us go find the people who are actually worth it." He continued. He shuffled his sister out before turning his eyes on Valerie.

"You might as well go sit with the muggleborns." He told her slowly a smirk on his face before he left the compartment with his sister.

((I don't mean to be mean, I just want Liam to come off as a Mean person, because he's supposed to be, it's more of his personality. Grace cant be mean but she isn't as out there about it as Liam is. So I'm sorry if you're thinking I'm being mean, it's just my characters!))

message 36: by Swiftfire (last edited Apr 13, 2010 10:17PM) (new)

Swiftfire ((Hahaha, I love mean charries too! They have so much more to their personality than nice ones. Plus, they're more fun to roleplay! All my favorite charries are my mean/evil ones. They're so... unlovable! XD And Liam is amazing, so no worrys! *hugs Liam* *runs away before he can curse her*))

Valerie barely heard the door of her compartment slam shut as Liam walked out. There was an unwelcome feeling in her chest, like a small but sharp knife. Valerie ignored it. Liam was one of the only people she talked to at Hogwarts, but that didn't matter. She didn't need friends here; she didn't have any at home. Anyway, Liam was just being protective of his stupid sister, right? She clenched her fists. How could he, a perfectly loyal Slytherin, expect her to sit with a Gryffindor?!?
Whatever. It wasn't her problem. She didn't need any friends.
What really bothered her was the way he had looked at her. Like she was lower in rank to him. Like he knew so much more than her. Like she could never understand. How dare he look at her like that, after what she had been through this summer! How dare he--
The train was starting now. It would start slow, then get faster and faster, towards Hogwarts. Her safe haven. The only place she could relax in, without fear. How dare he...!

((Changing her story and personality a tiny bit, like I said would happen! I have a pllaaaannnn... I think. :P))

message 37: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire Wren ♫aka♫ Rebecca wrote: ""im hoping for ravenclaw. hufflepuff would be ok, too, and gyriffendor, but im not brave enough," kalila said, joining in the conversation."

"Yeah! Ravenclaw!" Will laughed, giving her a high-five.

message 38: by Rebecca, the head mod. XD (new)

Kalila laughed as she high-fived him back, "I take it you're a Ravenclaw?"

message 39: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire Will grinned. "Right!"

message 40: by Catie (new)

Catie "Ohh." Natalie said "Well I didn't mean anything bad when I said Ravenclaw was a bad house. Its just that I'm not exactly the nerdy type and the kind that acually studies or any of that. Bloody 'ell I think I should just shut up now." Natalie started to blush

message 41: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire ((Hahaha!))

"No, it's alright," Will said. Nothing seemed to ever get him mad. "Actually, believe it or not, we're not all nerds. Some of us, like me, slack off and only get okay grades. I don't even know how I got in. The Sorting Hat said I had commen sense or something." He shrugged. "Maybe it was just confused." He looked around at them both, realizing they probably didn't know what the Sorting Hat was.

message 42: by Rebecca, the head mod. XD (new)

((LOL))

"Oh! my mom told me about that. their both wizards. its the hat that tells us what house we're in, right?" kalila said.

message 43: by Catie (new)

Catie Swiftfire wrote: "((Hahaha!))

"No, it's alright," Will said. Nothing seemed to ever get him mad. "Actually, believe it or not, we're not all nerds. Some of us, like me, slack off and only get okay grades. I don't ..."

"The what?" Natalie said

message 44: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire Will nodded at Kalila. "Yeah. None of my siblings told me, so I thought we had to take a test or something!"

message 45: by Catie (new)

Catie "What is it? My parents aren't wizards." Natalie said

message 46: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire "It's.. a talking hat," Will summed it up. "And... well, I suppose you'll find out."

message 47: by Catie (new)

Catie "It talks." Natalie said stunned "Really?"

message 48: by Swiftfire (last edited Apr 15, 2010 04:10PM) (new)

Swiftfire Will nodded like it was no big deal. To him, it wasn't. "Rather annoying, actually.

message 49: by Catie (new)

Catie Natalie gaped "That's insane. Do you have talking shoes too?"

message 50: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire "I hear they're selling some in a store at Hogsmeade now. Too bad second years can't go."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23