Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Paranormal Romance > Black Dagger Brohood

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lana (last edited Feb 27, 2010 08:50AM) (new)

Lana Standley (lana241189) Hi

Im going to be reading the Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J. R. Ward in the Adult Vampire Romance. If you fancey reading along and giving your feed back then feel free to come and join me.

Great opertunity if you havent read this series yet but if you have then its a good chance to find out what other people think.

Gokce ~Muslin Myst~ | 84 comments I just finished the second book yesterday and about to start the third one. I'm so happy and excited! :)

message 3: by Deanne (new)

Deanne | 209 comments This is a great series! I hope you enjoy it.

message 4: by Angela (new)

Angela (angbens) | 343 comments My absolute favorite series....

message 5: by Mhollie (new)

Mhollie | 175 comments The BEST Stuff! Love the Brothers!

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) | 280 comments I am starting the 2nd book and I can't wait to read the rest

message 7: by Shmaybra (new)

Shmaybra | 18 comments OOOOOOh YAY!!! I just bought the first one last weekend!! I've been waiting to start it because I wanted to finish the Sookie Stackhouse Series first but I'm getting really annoyed with it so I think I'm gonna join you and start Dark Lover!!

message 8: by Rebecca (Bec) (new)

Rebecca (Bec) | 248 comments one of my faves!!! have fun reading guys!

message 9: by Seena Seena (new)

Seena Seena  (seenastarkbookwhoreasaurus) | 109 comments This is my number one fav series!

I have read many many series and nothing compares to it!

message 10: by Joyce (new)

Joyce Mannarino (joyce82270) | 155 comments I finished the first book a few days ago and can't wait to start the next! I borrowed a book from a friend so I need to read that first but then will go buy the rest of BDB.

Gokce ~Muslin Myst~ | 84 comments I finished the third one yesterday, I was planning to take one book breaks between the series but seems impossible! I'm starting the fourth one today, I wanna know everything! This is already my all time favourite paranormal series for sure :)

message 12: by Deanne (new)

Deanne | 209 comments This series makes you beg for more!

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞ incase ur interested, the BDB group is doing a (re?)read of the books beginning March 9. U dont have to reread but they will be discussing it ~ esp JM & Xhex. Ive read these so long ago that i will definitely be skimming them (minus the parts about the "lessers"). I cant wait for Lover Mine :D

message 14: by Deanne (new)

Deanne | 209 comments I am so in! I also can not wait for Lover Mine!

message 15: by Lana (new)

Lana Standley (lana241189) Great why dont you come join my new group and we can all have discussions together. its called Adult Vampire romance would love to see you all there