Pretty Little Liars RP discussion

freshman year.. the catfight begins

Comments Showing 1-50 of 364 (364 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Brooke_paige (new)

Brooke_paige | 166 comments Mod
Jayce was finally here.. Rosewood Prep!! her first year of ruling this school and she was ready to leave her mark. her and her posse were the only freshmans gutsy enough to wear heels to school but they knew as there legacy unfolds they will have all the teachers wrapped around their fingers

message 2: by Brooke_paige (new)

immediately she spots Chelsea! she runs over to her locker (conviently located by Chelseas) which is already decorated in blue and green fabric

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey." Chelsea practically yells, giving her a hug."I missed you. How was Paris?"

message 4: by Brooke_paige (new)

"AAAAMAZING TIMES EIGHT!" jayce reminises... "And how was Morroco???"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ahh. Same as last year. no biggie, right? I'm just glad to be back at Rosewood."

message 6: by Brooke_paige (new)

"true.. i wonder if our girls have changed? but even more i wonder if any of those immature guys have grown up. thank god for high school! it makes it so much easier to date older guys"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Chuh-Ching!" Chelsea said. "And the girls probably haven't changed a bit. You know them..."

message 8: by Brooke_paige (new)

"your right haha.. they never change." and with that jayce strutted off to homeroom. Scouting out all hot guys on her way there. Between her brunette curley hair and flawless complexion. She was the perfect girl and she knew it. Apparently so did the guys

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Chelsea saw the guys checking Jayce out on her way to homeroom. She smiled, shaking her head. These guys would not change for a million bucks. Oh wait-Everyone was a millionare in Rosewood. "Immature." she whispered under her breath, heading for her own homeroom.

message 10: by Brooke_paige (new)

Jayce's homeroom teacher was Mr. Jameson. He was the youngest teacher at rosewood prep so Jayce was wondering what to expect. Either way she loved history and that was his class so it can't be that bad. She walked in and stopped dead in her tracks... It was Payges crazy ex boyfriend CAIN!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Chelsea walked into chemistry, expecting the worst. She hated this class.

message 12: by Brooke_paige (new)

Jayce took a seat near the popular kids and immediately put her guard up.. she had changed so much since Payge's senoir year he wouldnt recognize her. At least that is what she wanted to think. She started texting Chelsea. "OMG CHELS!! CAIN IS MY TEACHER!!"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

My Dolce and Gabbanna purse started to buzz. I looked at the text from Jayce. Omg!!!!! I texted her back, "Just act different. Don't talk a lot, don't laugh, don't make any of your famous expressions. He'll notice all those."

message 14: by Brooke_paige (new)

my backpocket vibrated.. "Umm good idea." she speed texted back. "i probably cant help it though!" She immediatly started talking to the boy sitting next to her to pass the time. "UGH.i hope this is gonna be one of those homerooms where we do nothing!" he turned around and his blonde hair swung around revealing a bright blue streak.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I texted Jayce back, "Just try ok? He's psyco!"

message 16: by Brooke_paige (new)

i took my attention of the boy and texted chelsea. "i know!! how is chemistry going?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Crappy." I texted back. "You know I hate it."

message 18: by Brooke_paige (new)

"im sorry.. any cute guys in your class?" i texted. Mr. Jameson (crazy cain) started going over his sylabus. I pretended to listen

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"No. Just typical Rosewoods." I sighed. When would this town change?

message 20: by Brooke_paige (new)

"there is a new guy in my class..." i texted glad cain finally shut up.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sweet. Maybe he can be your date to the back to school dance?" I texted hurriedly, assuming the teacher might become suspicious if I kept pilfering through my bag.

message 22: by Brooke_paige (new)

"maybe.. we are the lifeline of this school so we have to dominate that dance! but then again the lacrosse boys are looking good this year, but i gotta go i think Jameson is on his way over to me.." i looked up with an emotionless expression on my face. Hoping it would fend him away.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I didn't text her back, thinking she would get caught.

message 24: by Brooke_paige (new)

Sure enough here he came. Tall skinny and creepy was on his way ove to me "you know Jayce.. Phones are allowed in my homeroom." I was shellshocked. But as I was perfect I responded in a very soft voice "ohh" hoping he would figure out I had no interest in talking to him.. "you look nice today.. I haven't seen you since" he paused not wanting to being up that akward subject. ((the bell rings)) "Ciao now" I said as I sauntered nonchalently out of the room

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I met up with Jayce before our next class. "How's creepy stalker cain working for you?"

message 26: by Brooke_paige (new)

"peachy.. He recognizes me and even tried talking to me!! so what happened in chemistry I'm dying to know." I said

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"well...Carrie Wilson decided to come out of the closet this summer..." I shuderred."Heard that from Nancy Summers."

message 28: by Brooke_paige (new)

We went to sleepovers with her in 3rd grade!!!!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know...Gross huh? But I guess everyone's different..." I laughed. "So glad none of our girls are like that. Speaking of which, have you seen them?"

message 30: by Brooke_paige (new)

"I haven't seen them at all this morning..." I sighed. "maybe they just have classes in the remedial building. They aren't the brightest bulbs"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I snickered. That was true. Our girls were great, but not brilliant.

message 32: by Brooke_paige (new)

"what's my next class.. Ugh.. I need some pinkberry really bad. We should meet up after school but now I'm off to... Algebra 1 that's it!" as i walked away I checked her phone 2 new messages and 5 emails. I don't really feel like talking soo.. I'll ignore them ha!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Gotta go to art." I yelled back at her.

message 34: by Brooke_paige (new)

GOOD LUCK! I said as a wandered off to class

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

In art, I listened as my crazy teacher rambled on about landscapes. "Whatever." I mumbled sofly. I pulled out my phone.

message 36: by Brooke_paige (new)

I'm lost.. Where is algebra?? I'm practically frantic when mr. Blue streak walks towards me. MY SAVIOR!!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((why isnt anyone else posting?!?!))

message 38: by Brooke_paige (new)

((nobody likes us))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((Boo-hoo!!! Seriously people, if you don't post soon, Frothy the teenage buffalo will attack. Along with the killer unicorns. :D good luck!))

message 40: by Brooke_paige (new)

((frothy isn't that savage lol..)) but anyway I started to approach the boy with the blue streak

message 41: by Lia RaeAnn (new)

Lia RaeAnn (myhappyending) Ivy came into class late, and sat in the last row, next to Chelsea.

message 42: by Brooke_paige (new)

"soo. By any chance are you going to algebra?"

message 43: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria West (yeahalexandria) | 93 comments Everyone was minding their own buisness when Sarabeth walked in, imediately the room was filled with whispers. Who was this beautiful girl and where did she come from?
She smiled at the teacher, her teeth perfectly white, and walked to the seat by Chelsea.

message 44: by Brooke_paige (new)

Finally Jayce was in algebra! Yes!! All of my class was talking about this new girl.. Sounds like she is gonna be in our clique. Time to put er to the test

message 45: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 02, 2010 10:58AM) (new)

"Hi." I extended my hand. "Chelsea. And you are?"

message 46: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria West (yeahalexandria) | 93 comments "Sarabeth, i jus moved here from London" she said with her british accent.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"This is Ivy. We have another friend, Jayce, but she's in Algebra." I smiled tartly. "Must be nice to come from the same place as Robert Pattinson." I saw Ivy giggling behind me. "Shall we test her Ivy?" I questioned. Ivy looked up at me, shaking her head. "Not without Jayce." she mouthed. "Man," I thought to myself. "She'd be good material for our posse". I smiled again. "Jayce will be siked to meet you. She loves England." I inwardly groaned. Jayce had actually said England stank, and that France was way better, but what the girl didn't know wouldn't hurt her.

message 48: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria West (yeahalexandria) | 93 comments "Yeah," I smirked. "Test me?"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"You'll know soon enough." I put on my famous fake look, that I used when someone was boring me. Well, or if I wanted someone to think I was bored. This chick actually interested me. I pulled out my LG Neon and texted Jayce. "This new girl HAS to be in the clique. It's dire that we have her."

message 50: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria West (yeahalexandria) | 93 comments "Okay!" The bell rung, time for my next class. Which was... history.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8