Vampire Lovers☻ discussion

Books/series > Black dagger Brotherhood

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lana (last edited Feb 27, 2010 09:06AM) (new)

Lana Standley (Lana241189) Hi

Im going to be reading the Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J. R. Ward in the Adult Vampire Romance group. If you fancey reading along and giving your feed back then feel free to come and join me.

Great opertunity if you havent read this series yet but if you have then its a good chance to find out what other people think.

message 2: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments I love the bdb!!!!

message 3: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments I just cant choose which one i like more guys.... i keep trying to but i cant

message 4: by Lana (last edited Feb 27, 2010 08:39AM) (new)

Lana Standley (Lana241189) why dont ya join the group adult vampire romance and keep an eye out on the discussions and we can compare what we think. i have just started reading the first one (bdb). would be great to get some other book ideas and opinions from someone who is also interested in this genre. thats why i have started a group. should be fun when i get a few people to chat with.

message 5: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments well I know tiff loves rehv most... but i steal him off her and then I love
wrath, rhage, zsadist, V rhev..... rekon i will love tohrment but not heard anout of him yet.....

message 6: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments OOOOH guys.... who loves phury and who i not bothered about him....

I am not fussed... he is just not as good as zsadist to me...!!

message 7: by Lana (new)

Lana Standley (Lana241189) well im loving wrath at the min obviously with me only being up to chapter eleven lol

message 8: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments yeah at the end of the first book i was completly in love with wrath.... then each book i fell in love with more of them..... i just cant choose

message 9: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments whats happened so far.... cant think how far in chapter 11 is

message 10: by Lana (last edited Feb 27, 2010 09:05AM) (new)

Lana Standley (Lana241189) SPOILER !!!!

hes just been to beths apartment slept with her and told her to come to his place in the morn to talk about her transition ...

message 11: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments oooh you are making me want to pick the book up right now lol... i cant i have a pile of other books i wanna read and an exam to study for.... I will be reading them again soon though!!!! you will love it more and more thats for sure... I have not heard anyone not like the series

message 12: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments I love beth.... she is great!!!

message 13: by Lana (new)

Lana Standley (Lana241189) lol i cant wait to get through them all x

message 14: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments i think it took me six days from startinf dark lover to finish the last one.... I just cant wait for lover mine!

message 15: by Lana (new)

Lana Standley (Lana241189) why? have you not read that one yet?

message 16: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments no its not out yet,... i will be getting it as soon as its out though

message 17: by Lana (new)

Lana Standley (Lana241189) i didnt realise that lol that will annoy me when i get to the end lol x

message 18: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments i know... every series i seem to love at the moment has books not out yet

message 19: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (vampoholic) | 1279 comments Its a conspiracy to make sure we all STAY ADDICTED....and working brilliantly I might add, lmfao

BTW...anyone who reads this series, be warned, u will become highly addicted and highly HORNY!!!!!!!!!

This is the order..........
Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1) by J.R. Ward Lover Eternal (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #2) by J.R. Ward Lover Awakened (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #3) by J.R. Ward Lover Revealed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #4) by J.R. Ward Lover Unbound (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #5) by J.R. Ward Lover Enshrined (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #6) by J.R. Ward Lover Avenged (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #7) by J.R. Ward Lover Mine (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #8) by J.R. Ward...out April 27th

And know this, Revhenge is MINE and I do not share, lmfao

message 20: by Lana (new)

Lana Standley (Lana241189) cant wait for it lol x hoping to get a few peoples opinions in my new group adult vampire romances you should come and give your feedback x

message 21: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments I LOVE IT I DO I DO I DO LOVE IT I LOVE THEM... SEXY

message 22: by Lesley22 (new)

Lesley22 | 5 comments I just bought the first book the other day, im waiting for it to be delivered to my house.. the way you guys are talking.. I cant wait...

im reading book 1 of the Mortal Instruments right now.

message 23: by Starzee, Group under serious construction! (new)

Starzee | 3680 comments Mod
ohhhhh the mortal insturments was AWESOME!!! one of my faves! i love jace and clary.

message 24: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments i wanna read this again but got so much else to read.. what to do what to do?

message 25: by Starzee, Group under serious construction! (new)

lol read lords of the underworld?

message 26: by Tiny, Currently revamping (new)

Tiny ♥Hearts (TinyHearts) | 2412 comments Mod
I just ordered Covet and Insiders guide to the bdb lolz I've like read the series twice already haha! I love it and cant get enough of it lol...(bdb is sooo awesome...

message 27: by Starzee, Group under serious construction! (new)

lol im glad i nagged and nagged for u to read it then :)

message 28: by Tiny, Currently revamping (last edited Apr 08, 2010 07:48PM) (new)

totally! Thanx for that haha! now I'm hooked forever lol..

Jen  ~The dreamer~ I'm greedy and I just want them all! :D I don't have a favorite, they're all way too sexy and manly! I love the BDB!

message 30: by UKSandy (new)

UKSandy | 1 comments I too am addicted to the BDB bothers but my heart belongs to Zsadist although I will always take the other brothers as well.

message 31: by Kimberley (new)

Kimberley (Trillianne) Just started the series but already on book 2, very tasty!

message 32: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments yeah its such an awesome series

message 33: by Angela (new)

Angela (angbens) Best series ever!

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 14, 2010 02:13PM) (new)

I agree with UKSandy! Zsadizt was my favorite character since book 1 Dark Lover. V and Rhev are in a tie for second! I can't wait til John's book comes!

Jen  ~The dreamer~ I'm on V's story now, almost finished with it. Very interesting I must say! Not sure who my favorite is right now, but I'm leaning towards Zsadist. My heart sunk when they described him as not broken, but ruined. How sad....

message 36: by Starzee, Group under serious construction! (new)

I LOVE THEM ALL!!! lol theyre all tied in first place as far as im concerned. But yes my heart went out to zsadist when it was said that he wasn't broken but ruined. almost cried me a river!! im glad he found someone like Bella!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

I know! I love Z and Phury's bond as brothers. They's do anything for each other.

message 38: by Tiny, Currently revamping (new)

lol tell me about it...Z was a keeper the first time he was mentioned lolz I loved him, and who in here mumbled a big 'awwwwww' when he was reading Dr Seuss books to Nalla?? (in father mine) sorry if thats a spoiler, but that was soooo cute lolz...but yeah they all get my vote for being the best and hotest guys on the planet, and I soooo knew John was a reincarnation of Darius, lolz, thought I'd squeeze that in...

message 39: by Sarah (new)

Sarah williams | 14 comments i just got the first book of the bdb and i've been waiting for 2 months on my library waiting list.... im so excited to read it :) !!!

message 40: by Tiny, Currently revamping (new)

that reminds me, Lover mine should be out, just waiting on a call from the bookstore to tell me its in, cant wait till Johns story...

qq? anyone who wants to answer this, but is Covet a spin off series? Cause it focuses on Trez and Marie Terese, but is it suppose to link up toward the whole bdb series? because I was kind of confused about that lol...(new charries but old settings and stuff)

message 41: by Mhirage (new)

Mhirage So far I am on Book 3 - Lover Awakened. I am a Wrath and Zsadist lover so far. But we will see as the series continues.

message 42: by Angela (new)

Angela (angbens) This is my favorite series. I am in the middle of Lover Mine (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #8) by J.R. Ward