RP-o-Rama (with Chatroom) discussion

Monthly Competition > How the Competition Works and What Categories you can sign up for

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christy, Completely and totally insane but still awesome! (last edited Feb 27, 2010 07:46AM) (new)

Christy | 13706 comments Mod
Okay, so I was on a group the other day and saw that they have a monthly competition for the members and mods. I thought that maybe we could do something like that. This is how it works:

Each month we will have a competition for any members and mods who want to participate. The Winner gets to decide on the new group pic!

Categories you can Choose from:
-Most active ((aka Most Comments))
-Most Creative Name
-Best Profile Picture
-Best RP idea
-Most Charries on this group
-Fav Charrie

This is how it works:

-For the Most Active category, you are judged on how many comments you have in this group. You can gain extra points in the Riddles and/or Trivia. You can also raise your score by RPing. At the end of the month, the contestant with the most comments ((after the extra credit points have been added on)) will win the Most Active competition.

-For the Most Creative Name Category, you sign up and then at the end of the month, I will post the contestants' names in a pole and the other members will vote on who has the most creative name. The voting goes on for a month. At the end of the month, the contestant with the most votes wins.

-The Best Profile Picture works alot like the Most Creative Name. You sign up, and then at the end of the month, I will create a poll with all of the contestants pics. The other members will then vote on the best pic. The pic with the most vote wins.

-Best RP Idea: When you sign up for this category, post your RP idea. Note: The RP idea cannot be an RP that we already have on this group. At the end of the month, I will create a poll with all of the RP ideas and then have all of the members vote on which of the ideas is the best. The idea with the most votes wins. The RP will be added to the group RP's.

-Most Charries on this group: This is just like the most comments, except you can't earn extra credit points. The only way you can raise your score is to make more charries! At the end of the month, the contestant with the most charries wins.

-Fave Charrie: When you sign up for this category, post your favorite charrie. Note: The Charrie must be one of your charries. At the end of the month, I will post a poll with all of the charries on it. The creator of the charrie with the most votes wins.

Note: All entries for the competition must be posted the month before the month of the contest. The dead line is the second to last day of the month before the contest. The polls and extra credit run for the entire month of the competition you signed up for, then the winners will be announced at the end of the month. The names of all six winners will be put into a poll and then the other members will decide which member will win the entire contest.

Note: Because the moderators of this group cannot stop you, you may vote for yourself in the polls.

Rules:
1. Every member may only vote one time per poll whether you are a contestant or not.
2. Be good sports. If you don't win, there's always next month!
3. No sabbatoging other players. Play fair.
4. Have fun!
5. Follow all of the above rules.

Any contestants that do not follow the rules will be taken out of the competition.

Moderators CAN enter the monthly competitions.

If you have any questions, please post them below. I will try to answer them as soon as possible.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I choose Fave carrie to

My carrie : DARREN!!!!!!!!!!!