fantasy book lovers!! discussion

Witches/Wizards > Beautiful Creatures *SPOILERS*

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) so what does everyone think?

message 2: by Carrie (Care) (new)

Carrie (Care) (care76) I adored this book! I love the setting and the characters, it's like I was there watching everything happen.

message 3: by Mairead (new)

Mairead | 102 comments I love Ethan and Lena! they are so cute. The story was fascinating, and all the different caster terms. I loved Mason, Link and Ridley too!

message 4: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i cant wait to read it

message 5: by Aly (new)

Aly Alvarado (alywrites) I simply love love LOVE this book and it's all Sourth too--like me! It's a really awesome read and I wodner if there's a sequel?

message 6: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) there is another book called Beautiful Darkness as it was said at the beginning of my book.
just started to read the book today but not far into it yet though

message 7: by Mairead (new)

Mairead | 102 comments It's gonna be a five part series

message 8: by Dwayne (new)

Dwayne (elinieve) | 2 comments Mairead wrote: "It's gonna be a five part series"

Really? Did the authors say so?
Cos I loved Beautiful Creatures and the caster fiction!

message 9: by Ronna (new)

Ronna (ronna15) | 37 comments Mairead wrote: "It's gonna be a five part series"

REALLY!!!! Yay!! Cause I seriously love this book. The plot is fresh and interesting. It really keeps you going. The characters are so real and 3D. The writing is unbelievable. Seriously, even if you didn't like the story, the writing at least you must have noticed. Cause I can't remember the last time I read a YA book and noticed if the writing is good. Which in this one, it is! ;D

message 10: by Carrie (Care) (new)

Carrie (Care) (care76) Dwayne wrote: "Mairead wrote: "It's gonna be a five part series"

Really? Did the authors say so?"

Yep, I read it before the book was released when MTV had it on their blog. They talked about the movie rights being bought by WB and how the series will have 5 books. I'm sure it's on the BC site too.

message 11: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i am really loving this book so far!
what i dont get is the chapter numbers as they arent actually what you normally see it seems very random

message 12: by Mairead (new)

Mairead | 102 comments I think you're looking at the Dates

message 13: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) thanks

message 14: by Mairead (new)

Mairead | 102 comments No bother. Hope you enjoy it. The end is Mind Blowing. I was in shock for ages afterwards

message 15: by Carrie (Care) (new)

Carrie (Care) (care76) So I guess there will be 4 books in total for the Caster series. Not sure what happened with the 5th, maybe they decided they could tell the story in 4.

message 16: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) Mairead wrote: "No bother. Hope you enjoy it. The end is Mind Blowing. I was in shock for ages afterwards"

its a long book and i dont seem to have made a dent in it so i think it will be a while before i finish it

message 17: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i have now finished this book i did like it but i didnt love it as i got bored half way through i think it would have been better if it was a shorter book

message 18: by Mairead (new)

Mairead | 102 comments really? The end fascinated me. It lulled in the middle. They could have cut 100 pages, But i loved Ridley and Link!

message 19: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i started to like it again at the end

message 20: by Mairead (new)

Mairead | 102 comments I get it. Sarfine is such a wagon. She ******* him?! What the fudge? I think, since it's the beginning of a series, it just had to introduce people to the idea, but the other books may be more interesting in a way. Ethan has to be part caster. How can he not be?

message 21: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) yeah ethan has to be something not just mortal. and i will be reading the next one to see what is going to happen next

message 22: by Mairead (new)

Mairead | 102 comments I think I will too. Maybe it will be like the summoning, and the sequel will surpass it by leaps and bounds

message 23: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) maybe we can only hope

message 24: by Mairead (new)

Mairead | 102 comments True. Fingers crossed

message 25: by Kasey (new)

Kasey Okay I'm a little slow so I just finally finished the book. It was okay. There were some really good parts and the story line is new which is always nice. Sometimes it seems like a lot of stories out are far to similar. I thought they were a cute couple. But I just had a hard time staying interested. I usually finish my books pretty quick, but this one took me quite a while to get done. Of course I will probably read the next one anyway. I've often found that the first books are the hardest so I will want to see how the next one turns out.

message 26: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) Kasey wrote: "Okay I'm a little slow so I just finally finished the book. It was okay. There were some really good parts and the story line is new which is always nice. Sometimes it seems like a lot of storie..."

i thought the same about thiss book also

message 27: by Karen (new)

Karen | 24 comments It was cute and good...

message 28: by Mairead (new)

Mairead | 102 comments I thought it was cute too, and it was very well written.
I LOVE RIDLEY!

message 29: by Karen (new)

Karen | 24 comments LOL