Flight 815-ers Unite discussion

We now have the ablilty to post pictures right in our messages!!!

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (last edited May 14, 2008 06:07AM) (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 880 comments Mod
Hey guys, I know this is not really lost realted, but i started a post at Goodreads Feedback and need some extra support to get this to happen.

I want the ability to post the actual pictures right in our threads, rather than create a link (like i just did).

While i dont think this will work in every forum, i think in the Lost forum, it would be soo great to be able to attach pictures of the show and characters right where we are writing about them....

Think of people like Emma who are always asking for a link to a pic so they can see what we are talking about.... (sorry Emma, didnt mean to name drop :D)

If you think this is a good idea, please click on the link, and vote yes so Otis will bring this topic to the top of his to-do list. Right now it is sitting wayyyy low at the bottom!

thanks for your support!

message 2: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) | 149 comments I'm in. I've been wanting that feature for a long time. It seems kind of essential to message board postings. You really need the full multi-media experience. Or maybe I'm just a nerd...

message 3: by Emma (new)

Emma  Blue (litlover) | 332 comments How do you vote? Hey, no problem.

message 4: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

Emma, just click on the link above, and if you havent already joined the goodreads feedback group, you will need to so you can post a comment. all you have to say in there is that you want to be able to post pics right in the messages.

Logan, did you see that one person who posted back to me that they dont want this to get all myspaced out.. haa haa... I just think it would add such a great personality to the groups when you can post pics.

As a moderator, it would thier jobs to make sure what was posted was clean and topic related, and i cant wait..... i am hoping more people vote yes so they kick it up!!

message 5: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (last edited May 16, 2008 06:04PM) (new)

Thank you everyone for your support here. It really paid off. Otis approved the use of photos here. You need to upload to a photoserver (i use photobucket.com, its free) and copy the link right here and -- whalah.. instant photo.

Please keep in mind that this is a Lost forum, so keep the photos Lost related!! And have some fun with it.

Thanks again for the support. I love it!
Ben Lost Locke Lost

message 6: by Emma (new)

Emma  Blue (litlover) | 332 comments awesoommmee!!

message 7: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

html.... just click on the one we use for myspace... (webs and blogs!)

message 8: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

Haa haa.. i like that one, but where the heck is that pic from? Ive never seen him in a suit and tie on the show....

message 9: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

I think he looks more looney in it, to be honest. There is something about these people on the island that just makes them all look better. When they are off the island, some of the magic is lost for me. (except kate, she looks waaay better cleaned up!) haa haa... must just be my 'dirty man' obesession ... haahaaaa

message 10: by Emma (new)

Emma  Blue (litlover) | 332 comments lol Lori, I completely agree with you, except for Kate, looks wayyy better on the island. I have a rugged obsession as well hehe. I just realized something, if Ben looked anything like Sayid, he would be the hottest man on the island!!!

message 11: by Lorena (new)

Lorena (lorenalilian) | 148 comments I think Ben perfected his psycho look there ... man that man is creepy.

message 12: by Emma (new)

Emma  Blue (litlover) | 332 comments It's psycho, but only if you know Ben, it has that psychoey feel if you know what he is capable of.

message 13: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

Lost

I dont know how I can wait till the season premire... this is gonna be hard :(

message 14: by Sherry (new)

Sherry Oh that is cool!!Can't wait!

message 15: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) | 149 comments Yeah, it's going to be a long six months. I think I'm going to need to go for a complete rewatch from Season one up to today.

message 16: by Sherry (new)

Sherry I was thinking the same thing Logan.There's so much I've forgotten and I'd like to up to speed when the new season begins.

message 17: by Lorena (new)

Lorena (lorenalilian) | 148 comments I know that once I sit to re-watch there are going to be tons of things I missed the first time around, and things that probably would make more sense now that the story has filled up a little. If only I could find some 18 hours to spare ...

message 18: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

Haa haa.. i would have to get my brother to return my season 2 and 3 dvds... he borrowed them months ago...

Maybe, if we are considering rewatching, we could create a folder, when the times comes, so we could post our observations and connections as we watch.... to fill each other in on things we may have overlooked?

message 19: by Lorena (new)

Lorena (lorenalilian) | 148 comments That would be cool Lori, I need to get my DVDs as well, my sister has them ...

message 20: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) | 149 comments I would be into that. I'm sure that there's so much more we would get out of them by re-watching them. It'd be great to be able to get everyone else's reactions too.

message 21: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (last edited Jun 24, 2008 12:31PM) (new)

Let me know when you are ready, and i will create the folder for it. I would up for it... God, i really wish there were more hours in the day to do the things i love. Read, spend time on goodreads and myspace, watch losts dvds....

btw, check out this pic, and others by this guy (they are on photobucket) who is obsessed with lost and Michael Emerson. he has a site with more pics, but i have no clue how to navagate it.... michaelemerson.ru
sorry its so big, i have no clue how to make it smaller.
michael emerson,ben linus,Otherville

message 22: by Nanner (new)

Nanner | 45 comments lol thanks! I was just trying to figure out how to vote when I saw that it was approved :)

message 23: by Nanner (new)

Nanner | 45 comments what is ben playing with? looks like green poop ;)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

i like the actor that plays Ben, i liked his performance in season 3

message 25: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

If they had picked anyone else to play Ben, the show wouldnt have been very good. Michael Emerson does the whole creepy, psychotic, man on a mission thing too well.... and the bug eyes sure help too :) that man deserves an Emmy...

message 26: by Emma (new)

Emma  Blue (litlover) | 332 comments He's amazing. That performance in the finale alone could give him the Emmy.

message 27: by Lorena (new)

Lorena (lorenalilian) | 148 comments He truly is great, I despise his role and that tells you a lot, I forget his playing a role ... that's so beautiful, true art, I felt so bad when they killed his daughter, the anguish he emotted was so real.

message 28: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

How about when He, Hurley and Locke made it to the cabin, and Ben refused to go in... he and Hurley are sitting there outside, Ben looked dejected, and pathetic... so pathetic that Hurley split the candy bar with him... Awwww.. I wanted to reach into the tv and hug Ben at that moment.

message 29: by Emma (new)

Emma  Blue (litlover) | 332 comments That was a brilliant moment, I felt so sorry for Ben then.

message 30: by Lorena (new)

Lorena (lorenalilian) | 148 comments Lori, that was a laughing moment for me... I thought it was great!