Kids/Teens Book Club discussion

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ★ Jess (new)

★ Jess  | 4295 comments Mod
Hey everyone!
Just thought id say thank you to ALL our members for joining this group and commenting!
Please stay active, and keep up your wonderful comments/ideas/chats/recommendations and contest-entering!
Thank you again, it means a lot for you to have joined this group!

A special thanks to all of the top commenters:
AMELIA
AMBER
RAE
DIANA
RACHEL
JORDAN
CHANDLOSKI
DAYNA
AYUNDABS
and LYDIA.

Thanks to all of you, and many more (too many to name) for your consistent comments.
The point of this was to just say thanks.
so thanks :)

message 2: by Ayundabhuwana (new)

Ayundabhuwana (ayundabs) :) thanks! this group is one of my top favorite groups and I love commenting here! :D

message 3: by Miss Ryoko (new)

Miss Ryoko (missryoko) | 349 comments Yeah this group rules. I'm getting frustrated with some of the other groups I'm in because I'm tired of everyone having to start something if someone doesn't agree with them. UGH! *I'm looking at you Harry Potter group* So this group is nice... I like we can share our opinions and not everyone is flipping out about it.

Ya'll rule!

message 4: by Rebekah Faith (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 6788 comments ☺ i know. in some groups, people fight about just about everything or just fight in general; in amazing groups like this one (and most of the other ones that i'm in), no one fights, and everything is calm and cool

message 5: by Diana (new)

Diana this is the most awesome group I've joined on GR.

message 6: by Miss Ryoko (new)

Miss Ryoko (missryoko) | 349 comments Haha I just got into an argument with some girl in the Harry Potter group because someone said the 7th book was their favorite cuz it meant they could move onto something else, and of course everyone was like "OMG WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT!!" and freaking out, so I was like ya'll need to chill, that's his opinion. And this girl literally said sometimes its better to just keep your opinions to yourself. I was like wow, rude.

message 7: by Miss Ryoko (new)

Miss Ryoko (missryoko) | 349 comments Yeah, I'm thinking about leaving the group. The people who are active in that group are just too extreme for me.

message 8: by Miss Ryoko (new)

Miss Ryoko (missryoko) | 349 comments Yup exactly!

message 9: by Rebekah Faith (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 6788 comments i think that i know the one you're talking about, and i just left it. not because of the people and such, but it wasn't entertaining and i never felt like i could/should comment.
another group, that i was in several months ago, (i think it was a debate group, specifically for debate), but when someone posted an opinion, everyone gained up on you and if you didn't specifically have a friend on there, they would've cussed you out (but i dont remember if cussing was against the rules, i don't think it was, but again, several months ago). and i just up and left it b/c i couldn't take the atmosphere anymore- no one cared about anyone's feelings, which was one of the first times that i had encountered those inconciderate people here on GR.
It was really bad, so thats another reason i'm grateful for this amazing group and how i've met such encouraging and amazing people here.

THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!

message 10: by Rebekah Faith (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 6788 comments woot! if everyone else leaves this group, i know that i will attempt to keep it alive.

message 11: by Rebekah Faith (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 6788 comments ☺!

message 12: by Rebekah Faith (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 6788 comments d: ♥

message 13: by Rebekah Faith (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 6788 comments yeah. oh well

message 14: by Rebekah Faith (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 6788 comments so am i tho

message 15: by Rebekah Faith (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 6788 comments woot! go LEFT-HANDED random peoples!

message 16: by Rebekah Faith (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 6788 comments woot! i like french fries. but why are they called french fries if they weren't made in france?

message 17: by Rebekah Faith (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 6788 comments lolz. when i was typing that, i accidentally typed french FIRES. lol

message 18: by Rebekah Faith (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 6788 comments i know. but im on the phone with my bestie who lives several states over and she laughed at it for everyone.

message 19: by Miss Ryoko (new)

Miss Ryoko (missryoko) | 349 comments I love how you two were like "whoa we've gotten off topic" and now you're talking about french fries. haha!!

message 20: by Rebekah Faith (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 6788 comments no.... french FIRES! lolz

message 21: by ★ Jess (new)

★ Jess  | 4295 comments Mod
ily french fires.
:)

message 22: by Rebekah Faith (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 6788 comments aren't we so amazing?

message 23: by Rebekah Faith (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 6788 comments ~*Lady Ryoko*~ (Teresa) wrote: "I can't deny it, ya'll are amazing!!"

:D i feel so speshall now :p lolz

message 24: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (flyinglogicmonkey) | 2426 comments Funny, I never even saw this topic...

message 25: by Annie (new)

Annie (AnnieIsCool13) | 562 comments I love french fries!