Diabolical Peoples of Earth discussion

Diabolical-ness > Awesome Diabolical Mottos

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, Proud Owner of Muffin/Toast/Gummy Bear Minions (new)

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 79 comments Mod
"You are going to die in three days." ~Olivia (me)

"MUAHAHAA!! I TOLD YOU I WOULD TAKE REVENGE!!!! MINIONS, EAT HIS/HER SOULLLLL MUAHAHAHAHAA!!" ~Olivia (me)

"A cookie for your soul?" ~Olivia (me)

message 2: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, Proud Owner of Muffin/Toast/Gummy Bear Minions (last edited Feb 28, 2010 11:11AM) (new)

"Unicorns are the best. Say another word, and I stab you." ~Olivia (me), O Awesome One

"You see this pile of powder? This is what happened to the last person who argued/rebelled against me! Still wanna mess with me?" ~Olivia (me), O Awesome One

"You touch it, you die." ~Olivia (me), O Awesome One

"If you (whatever action the person was about to do), I will sic my muffin minions on you." ~Olivia (me), O Awesome One

"Me and the gummy bears are going to take over the world... but shhh..... it's a secret." ~Olivia (me), O Awesome One

"I am Olivia. No no, don't tell me your name. I do not need to know your name. But you must know mine." ~Olivia (me), O Awesome One

message 3: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, Proud Owner of Muffin/Toast/Gummy Bear Minions (new)

"But..but... I'm an innocent angel!" ~Olivia (me), O Awesome One

"I would never do such a terrible thing!" OR "I didn't do it, I swear!" ~Olivia (me), O Awesome One

"I may look innocent right now, but soon, I will kill you." ~Olivia (me), O Awesome One

"You're just jealous." ~Olivia (me), O Awesome One

message 4: by Jemier (new)

Jemier (Lights178) | 6 comments If you were me then I'd be you and if I were you I'd hide somewhere far away

message 5: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, Proud Owner of Muffin/Toast/Gummy Bear Minions (new)

"I didn't do it, I swear." ~Olivia (me), O Awesome One

"I don't get why they call it IHOP. You can't hop after you get out. More like, 'IGETFATANDCAN'TMOVE'." ~Olivia (me), O Awesome One

"I am Chuck Norris. In feminine form." ~Olivia (me), O Awesome One

"Go away before I sic my muffins on you." ~Olivia (me), O Awesome One

"I'm the sweetest child to ever live though... **puppy dog eyes**" ~Olivia (me), O Awesome One

message 6: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, Proud Owner of Muffin/Toast/Gummy Bear Minions (new)

"I'm not short. You're just tall." ~Olivia (me), O Awesome One

"**Walks in late** Hey, why is everyone so early today? Weird..." ~Olivia (me), O Awesome One

message 7: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, Proud Owner of Muffin/Toast/Gummy Bear Minions (last edited Mar 02, 2010 01:52PM) (new)

"But...but... [insert teacher name here:] I would never do that..." ~Olivia (me), O Awesome One

"I always win." ~Olivia (me), O Awesome One

message 8: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, Proud Owner of Muffin/Toast/Gummy Bear Minions (new)

"I wonder if it's a universal law that boys become annoying turds around age eleven and slide downhill from there?" ~Olivia (me), O Awesome One

message 9: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, Proud Owner of Muffin/Toast/Gummy Bear Minions (new)

"You have a terribly large head." ~Olivia (me), O Awesome One

message 10: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, Proud Owner of Muffin/Toast/Gummy Bear Minions (new)

"Why don't you go jump off a cliff?" ~Olivia (meh!)