Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by SpottiPup407 (new)

SpottiPup407 AKA, Dapplekit | 98 comments Mod
Lol

message 2: by SpottiPup407 (new)

:)

Once a blonde went into a Mechanic, or whatever store.She looked around, and saw something she liked.She went up to the cash register person."Excuse me?"she said,"I'd like to buy that T.V."The cash register person said,"Sorry, but we don't sell stuff to blonds." So the blonde went and got her hair dyed brown.She went back."I'd like to buy that T.V."So the cash register person said the same thing.So she went and got her hair dyed orange.The cycle went over and over and she kept getting her hair dyed till she finally said,"How do you know I'm blonde?!"So the cash register person said,"Because, that's a microwave, not a T.v"

message 3: by SpottiPup407 (new)

lol

message 4: by SpottiPup407 (new)

:DExcept I'm blonde myself...

message 5: by SpottiPup407 (new)

yeah

message 6: by SpottiPup407 (new)

;)

message 7: by Yanni (new)

Yanni (yanster11) | 144 comments im not blonde so this is all the more funny

message 8: by Yanni (new)

Yanni (yanster11) | 144 comments Then none of the blonde jokes make any sense. ;)

message 9: by Marija (new)

Marija  (marijajozic97) | 160 comments true true

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Two blondes walk into a bar
one says ow

message 11: by TheSeeker (new)

TheSeeker (innle) | 5 comments There was a blonde, red head and brunette who were each getting sentenced to death. The Brunette was called in to be the first shot. "Do you have any last words?" asked the gunman. The brunette replied with "Tsunami!" The gunman and guards ran away screaming while the brunette ran free. Next they got the red head. "Do you have any last words?" asked the gunman. The red head replied "Earthquake!" Again, the guards and gunman ran away screaming while the red head ran free. Finaly, they called the blonde. "Any last words?" asked the gunman. The blonde replied "fire!". So the gunman fired the gun.

message 12: by Marija (new)

Marija  (marijajozic97) | 160 comments wow ive heard that one so many times its not funny anymore

message 13: by Yanni (new)

Yanni (yanster11) | 144 comments this is the first time i herd it
hahahahaha lolerz

message 14: by Marija (last edited Mar 12, 2010 08:06AM) (new)

Marija  (marijajozic97) | 160 comments There was a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead. They were going to a beauty contest, but had to swim over 50 miles of water. So, the redhead went first. She swam 40 miles, then drowned. The brunette went second. She only swam 35 miles and drowned. The blonde went third. She swam 45 miles, got tired and swam back.

message 15: by Bryan (new)

Bryan (prdrboii) | 40 comments santa clause, the easter bunny, and a smart blond are on the side of the road, on the otherside of the road there is a present. who gets the present first ? nobody cause none of them exists

message 16: by Miriam (last edited Mar 28, 2010 06:45PM) (new)

Miriam | 4 comments Their is 3 girls girls a blonde a redhead and a brunette. They were stranded on a desert and could only take 1 thing the redhead takes a water bottle the brunette a sandwhich and the blonde took the car door. They asked each other y they took those things the redhead said incase I get thirsty , the brunette said incase I get hungry and the blonde said so that when I get hot I can roll down the window

message 17: by TheSeeker (new)

TheSeeker (innle) | 5 comments An Irishman, a Mexican and a blonde guy were doing construction work on scaffolding on the 20th floor of a building. They were eating lunch and the Irishman said, "Corned beef and cabbage! If I get corned beef and cabbage one more time for lunch I'm going to jump off this building."
The Mexican opened his lunch box and exclaimed, "Burritos again! If I get burritos one more time I'm going to jump off, too."
The blonde opened his lunch and said, "Bologna again. If I get a bologna sandwich one more time, I'm jumping too."
The next day the Irishman opened his lunch box, saw corned beef and cabbage and jumped to his death.
The Mexican opened his lunch, saw a burrito and jumped too.
The blonde guy opened his lunch, saw the bologna and jumped to his death as well.
At the funeral the Irishman's wife was weeping. She said, "If I'd known how really tired he was of corned beef and cabbage, I never would have given it to him again!"
The Mexican's wife also wept and said, "I could have given him tacos or enchiladas! I didn't realize he hated burritos so much."
Everyone turned and stared at the blonde's wife.
"Hey, don't look at me," she said, "He makes his own lunch!"

message 18: by Yanni (new)

Yanni (yanster11) | 144 comments hahahaha

message 19: by Marija (new)

Marija  (marijajozic97) | 160 comments lol! i like all of them!

message 20: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) im blonde and i still find them funny.

message 21: by Yanni (new)

Yanni (yanster11) | 144 comments i dont think blonde people are dumb..... sometimes........JK =D

message 22: by Bryan (new)

Bryan (prdrboii) | 40 comments i dont think blondes are dumb but i still think the jokes are funny.

message 23: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) me to!~!:)

message 24: by Bryan (new)

Bryan (prdrboii) | 40 comments der is no need for de face things

message 25: by Ashly (new)

Ashly | 7 comments Q: Why do Blondes wear earmuffs?
A: To avoid the draft.

Q: Why did the blonde stare at the can of frozen orange juice for two hours?
A: Because the can said "concentrate" on it.

Q: How do you make a blonde laugh on Saturday?
A: Tell her a joke on Wednesday.

Q: What is the blonde doing when she holds her hands tightly over her ears?
A: Trying to hold on to a thought.

Q: Why don't blondes have elevator jobs?
A: They don't know the route.
Q: Why do blondes work seven days a week?
A: So you don't have to retrain them on Monday.

Q: How does a blonde commit suicide?
A: She gathers her clothes into a pile and jumps off.

message 26: by Marija (new)

Marija  (marijajozic97) | 160 comments umm... not really funny, but GOOD EFFORT!

message 27: by Yanni (new)

Yanni (yanster11) | 144 comments i like the one about the joke on wednesday the she laughs saturday

message 28: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) White cop(points gun forward)Black cop (Kill shot)Blonde cop(Points gun at his/her head.

message 29: by Marija (new)

Marija  (marijajozic97) | 160 comments ahahaha

message 30: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) my friend taght it to me.

message 31: by Marija (new)

Marija  (marijajozic97) | 160 comments What do u call two white ppl pushing a car up a hill?
Whitepower
What do u call two black ppl pushing a car up a hill?
Blackpower
What do u call two Mexican ppl pushing a car up a hill?
Grand Theft Auto!!!