RolePlay HEAVEN !! discussion

Romance > Romance RP <3

Comments Showing 1-50 of 88 (88 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Shawnee was behind the counter of her store at the mall, watching people go by outside.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((uh... how bout she owns the Hollister store at the mall?))

Shawnee saw Sadie and Will and smiled. "Hey," she said.

message 3: by Raivis (new)

Raivis Galante (latvia) Chance sat down in the little section between Hot Topic and Hollister, kicking his legs boredly against the bench.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Shawnee hopped over the counter and walked over to them. "Why not come to the mall?" She said and smiled.

message 5: by Raivis (new)

Raivis Galante (latvia) Chance happened to sneak his dog in the mall, nobody really cared, after all, Detroit was being pet like crazy, maybe he liked it. Chance shrugged and brought his dog up onto the bench with him.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Shawnee half-smiled. "I get off in twenty minutes." She put her hands into her designer jean pockets.

message 7: by Raivis (new)

Raivis Galante (latvia) Chance yawned, and put his headphones into his ears, listening to music.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, they just opened a new Panara bread in the food court," Shawnee suggested, smiling slightly at Sadie.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((chance is gay. just telling u))

Shawnee smiled at Sadie. "See you later," she called as she left the shop. She walked back and hopped to sit on the counter. "So your sister dragged you here?" she asked Will.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((o ok))

Shawnee smiled and started playing with her hair.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((kk ttys peace))

message 12: by Raivis (new)

Raivis Galante (latvia) Chance looked up as Sadie bumped into him, he looked up. "Hi?"

message 13: by Raivis (new)

Raivis Galante (latvia) Chance shrugged, "It's fine, don't worry about it."

message 14: by Raivis (new)

Raivis Galante (latvia) "No, I'm okay." he shrugged, "By the way, the name's Chance."

message 15: by Raivis (new)

Raivis Galante (latvia) Chance nodded, "You too, Sadie." he sat up on the bench boredly.

x.Lithium.x (Cappy) (scarsandguitars) | 48 comments Liz sat on the couch and watched TV, not expecting her parents to come back, not that they ever do.

message 17: by Raivis (new)

Raivis Galante (latvia) "Being bored as hell." he joked back.

x.Lithium.x (Cappy) (scarsandguitars) | 48 comments She looked at the time. It had been 4 hours since they left.

message 19: by Raivis (new)

Raivis Galante (latvia) "Yep." he rolled his eyes.

x.Lithium.x (Cappy) (scarsandguitars) | 48 comments She laid down and waited.

message 21: by Raivis (new)

Raivis Galante (latvia) "Oh, well, that sucks. And hey, everyone's bored anyways."

x.Lithium.x (Cappy) (scarsandguitars) | 48 comments She sighed. Liz went to the beach.

message 23: by Raivis (new)

Raivis Galante (latvia) "Mhm.." he agreed.

x.Lithium.x (Cappy) (scarsandguitars) | 48 comments ((grrs. anyone have a boy charrie?))

message 25: by Raivis (new)

Raivis Galante (latvia) Chance shrugged once more, sitting up. "Yeah, I'm just not normally around Hollister, I'm usually just in Hot Topic or some place like that.. What 'bout you?"

x.Lithium.x (Cappy) (scarsandguitars) | 48 comments ((thanks so much))

Liz sat by the shoreline, letting the water hit her legs.

x.Lithium.x (Cappy) (scarsandguitars) | 48 comments Liz looked at the water.

x.Lithium.x (Cappy) (scarsandguitars) | 48 comments Liz closed her eyes and let the sum warm her face.

x.Lithium.x (Cappy) (scarsandguitars) | 48 comments She looked up at him.

x.Lithium.x (Cappy) (scarsandguitars) | 48 comments woah...he's hot... Liz thought.

x.Lithium.x (Cappy) (scarsandguitars) | 48 comments Liz smiled back.

message 32: by Raivis (new)

Raivis Galante (latvia) Chance laughed a bit, "I can see you like shoes." he looked down at his Converse.

x.Lithium.x (Cappy) (scarsandguitars) | 48 comments ((kay))

"Elizabeth. You can call me Liz or Eli," she said.

x.Lithium.x (Cappy) (scarsandguitars) | 48 comments ((its alright, mine is doing the same thing :/))

She blushed. "Thanks."

x.Lithium.x (Cappy) (scarsandguitars) | 48 comments "Sorta," she said. "15 minutes from here."

x.Lithium.x (Cappy) (scarsandguitars) | 48 comments Liz blushed. "Thanks..." she said.

x.Lithium.x (Cappy) (scarsandguitars) | 48 comments "You're pretty hot yourself."

x.Lithium.x (Cappy) (scarsandguitars) | 48 comments "Welcome," she said.

x.Lithium.x (Cappy) (scarsandguitars) | 48 comments ((im not sure...umm...))

x.Lithium.x (Cappy) (scarsandguitars) | 48 comments ((he can be a druggie...thats the only thing i can think of and we can go on from there))

x.Lithium.x (Cappy) (scarsandguitars) | 48 comments ((haha. he can be addicted to ex or something...lol))

Liz smiled.

x.Lithium.x (Cappy) (scarsandguitars) | 48 comments ((haha good idea >.<))

Liz laid on the sand too.

x.Lithium.x (Cappy) (scarsandguitars) | 48 comments "Sure," she said.

x.Lithium.x (Cappy) (scarsandguitars) | 48 comments ((k cya))

"I know," she said.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Andrea wrote: "((back))

"Oh gosh I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there," Sadie apologized to Chance.

Will watched Shawnee work with the costomers, waiting for her shift to end."

((sooooo srry! i had a huge party but i'm back now :)))

Shawnee finished with her last customer and got off once someone else came to relieve her. "Ready?" she asked Will as she grabbed her purse.

x.Lithium.x (Cappy) (scarsandguitars) | 48 comments "Sounds good," she said.

x.Lithium.x (Cappy) (scarsandguitars) | 48 comments Eli opened her duffel bag and pulled out some jeans and a shirt.

x.Lithium.x (Cappy) (scarsandguitars) | 48 comments Eli did the same.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Andrea wrote: ""Born ready," He smiled and walked out of the store."

Shawnee smiled and followed, looking at all the other stores and waving to a few people she knew.

x.Lithium.x (Cappy) (scarsandguitars) | 48 comments Eli was waiting on him. "There you are," she said with a smile.

« previous 1