Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gail/Ladyvolz (new)

Gail/Ladyvolz Bowman (ladyvolz) | 343 comments February

Patterson, James, et al….Worst Case
Simmons, Dan………. Black Hills
Parker, Robert……… Split Image – Jesse Stone
Straub, Peter………. A Dark Matter
Hewson, David……… The Blue Demon (Nic Costa)
Ault, Sandi………….. Wild Penance
Nasaw, Jonathan…… .The Boys From Santa Cruz
Hill, Joe…………….. Horns
Stabenow, Dana……. A Night Too Dark (Kate Shugak)
Mercer, Ken……….. Slow Fire (Debut)
Palmer, Michael…… The Last Surgeon
Hogan, Chuck……… Devils in Exile
Parrish, P.J…………... The Little Death

March

Mina, Denise……….. Still Midnight
Smith, Martin Cruz……. The Golden Mile
Read, Cornelia……….. Invisible Boy
Ellison, J. T……….. The Cold Room (PB)
Burke, Alafair…….. 212
Hughes, Declan……. The City of Lost Girls
Barclay, Linwood……. Never Look Away
Mosley, Walter………. Known to Evil
Hart, Erin……………. False Mermaid
Coben, Harlan………. Caught
White, Randy Wayne…. Deep Shadow (Doc Ford)
Fairstein, Linda………. Hell Gate
Picoult, Jodi………….. House Rules
Grippando, James……. Money To Burn
Bernhardt, William…… Capitol Betrayal
Green Norman……….. Sick Like That
Bowen, Rhys………… The Last Illusion (Molly Murphy)
Rosenfelt, David…….. Down To The Wire
Spindler, Erica………. Blood Vines
Cannell, Stephen…….. The Pallbearers (Shane Scully)
Kellerman, Jonathan…. Deception (A Delaware)
Cussler, Clive, et al…..The Silent Sea (Oregon file)
Scottoline, Lisa……… Think Twice
Dietrich, William……. The Barbary Pirates (Ethan Gage)
Bass, Jefferson……. The Bone Thief (Body Farm novel)

April

Clark, Mary Higgins…….. The Shadow of Your Smile
Grimes, Martha…………. The Black Cat (Richard Jury)
Brown, Rita Mae……….. Cat of the Century (Mrs. Murphy)
Albert, Susan Wittig……. Holly Blues (China Bayles)
Atkins, Ace…………….. Infamous
Rice, Christopher………. The Moonlit Earth
Johansen, Iris…………… Eight Days To Live (Eve Duncan)
Peters, Elizabeth………… A River in the Sky
Spencer-Fleming, Julia….One Was a Soldier (Clare & Russ)
King, Laurie…………….. The God of the Hive (Mary Russell & Sherlock Holmes)
Box, C. J………………… Nowhere to Run
Parker, T. Jeff…………… Hook, Line and Sinister
Tracy, P. J………………. Shoot to Thrill
Patterson, James………… The 9th Judgement
Woods, Stuart…………… Lucid Intervals (Stone Barrington)
Gross, Andrew………….. Reckless
Baldacci, David………… Deliver Us From Evil

message 2: by Gail/Ladyvolz (new)

Gail/Ladyvolz Bowman (ladyvolz) | 343 comments As always, if you find a mistake on the lists, wrong pub date, or it I have left someone out, please post!

message 3: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) | 3567 comments I have HOLLY BLUES & ONE WAS A SOLDIER on order. Looking forward to both!

message 4: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 7591 comments Gail/Ladyvolz wrote: "February

Patterson, James, et al….Worst Case
Simmons, Dan………. Black Hills
Parker, Robert……… Split Image – Jesse Stone
Straub, Peter………. A Dark Matter
Hewson, David……… The Blue Demon (Nic..."

Split Image and Horns are waiting to be picked up at the library. Bittersweet....

message 5: by Ann (last edited Feb 27, 2010 07:50AM) (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 13902 comments Carol:
Oh yes, it will be very bittersweet to read the new Jesse Stone Split Image. I have always looked forward to those new Robert B. Parker books. I am number 30 of 71 holds on twenty copies.
DD has my copy of Joe Hill's Horns which arrived from Amazon when my library and Kindle tbr was overflowing. I am eager to hear what she thinks and to get it back! I had pre-ordered it last October (due to Gail's fabulous alerts!!) and almost forgotten about it. Since DD is reading it, I am glad I didn't go for a Kindle copy.

Carol/Bonadie wrote: "Split Image and Horns are waiting to be picked up at the library. Bittersweet... ."

message 6: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 13902 comments Laurie R King has great info about this latest Mary Russell series book on her website - Twenty Weeks of Buzz! great stuff including excerpts. http://laurierking.com/

Gail/Ladyvolz wrote:
"King, Laurie…………….. The God of the Hive (Mary Russell & Sherlock Holmes) "

message 7: by Claudia (CJ) (new)

Claudia (CJ) | 133 comments Lots of good ones in March thanks Gail!

message 8: by Ann (last edited Feb 28, 2010 01:04PM) (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 13902 comments Gail:
Changes Jim Butcher's 12th Harry Dresden book is listed as April 6th release on Amazon. I hate that I am so far behind on this series. (Ready for #6, I guess I'll have to give up waiting for it and number 7 to come out in audio, they skipped those two :(

Gail/Ladyvolz wrote: "As always, if I have left someone out, please post!"

message 9: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) | 3567 comments Ann wrote: "Gail:
Changes Jim Butcher's 12th Harry Dresden book is listed as April 6th release on Amazon. I hate that I am so far behind on this series. (Ready for #6, I guess I'll have to give ..."

I am SO looking forward to this one. I think things are going to take a bit of a different direction with this one.

message 10: by Joyce (new)

Joyce Dale | 135 comments Ann wrote: "Carol:
Oh yes, it will be very bittersweet to read the new Jesse Stone Split Image. I have always looked forward to those new Robert B. Parker books. I am number 30 of 7..."

I just picked up The Heart Shaped Box by Joe Hill on audio from the library. This is a first for me by this author - sounds good so far!

message 11: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 13902 comments Joyce:
Heart-Shaped Box is a fabulously creepy book! enjoy!
Joyce wrote: "I just picked up The Heart Shaped Box by Joe Hill on audio from the library. This is a first for me by this author - sounds good so far! "

message 12: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 7591 comments Ooh, Joyce, lucky you! I found Heart-Shaped Box by Joe Hill unputdownable.

I have his next, Horns, on my TBR from the library.

Joyce wrote: "just picked up The Heart Shaped Box by Joe Hill on audio from the library. This is a first for me by this author - sounds good so far!..."

message 13: by Joyce (new)

Joyce Dale | 135 comments Carol/Bonadie wrote: "Ooh, Joyce, lucky you! I found Heart-Shaped Box by Joe Hill unputdownable.

Good to know...although I'll be listening to it in the car, so I don't have a lot of choice as to when I can start and stop! I'll just hope for lots of driving this week.

message 14: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl | 547 comments My friend Colin Campbell has a new book. Called Northern eX, it was scheduled for an April 1 release in the UK and a June release here in the US. I got my copy yesterday through Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Northern-Ex-Col...

message 15: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 13902 comments Looks good Cheryl! Oddly Amazon still shows the June 2010 release date but also that it is in stock (and of course you got yours!) - they need to update the page!

Cheryl wrote: "My friend Colin Campbell has a new book. Called Northern eX, it was scheduled for an April 1 release in the UK and a June release here in the US. I got my copy yesterday through Amazon.
"

message 16: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl | 547 comments This will not make people happy, but critic David Montgomery talked to Julia Spencer-Fleming at the Virginia Book Fair, and she says her book has been postponed until 2011.

Donna in Southern Maryland (cedarville922) | 120 comments I picked up Think Twice Think Twice by Lisa Scottoline
yesterday at the Library and finished it this afternoon, and it's almost 400 pages! It was a real page turner. Loved it!!

Donna in Southern Maryland

message 18: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) | 3567 comments Cheryl wrote: "This will not make people happy, but critic David Montgomery talked to Julia Spencer-Fleming at the Virginia Book Fair, and she says her book has been postponed until 2011."

I was pretty sure something like that was going to happen. It was supposed to come out in like 3 or 4 weeks and still no cover picture available anywhere? Not good.

message 19: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 13902 comments Cheryl:
I don't understand that if it is completed - any chance she gave a clue as to why it is delayed again? Definitely didn't make me happy to hear it.

Cheryl wrote: "This will not make people happy, but critic David Montgomery talked to Julia Spencer-Fleming at the Virginia Book Fair, and she says her book has been postponed until 2011."

message 20: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3491 comments Cheryl wrote: "This will not make people happy, but critic David Montgomery talked to Julia Spencer-Fleming at the Virginia Book Fair, and she says her book has been postponed until 2011."

you can say that again. what is going on with it?

message 21: by JanG (new)

JanG | 165 comments Donna in Southern Maryland wrote: "I picked up Think TwiceThink Twice by Lisa Scottoline
yesterday at the Library and finished it this afternoon, and it's almost 400 pages! It was a real page turner. Loved it!!

Don..."

Me too! Couldn't put it down!

message 22: by Amy (new)

Amy | 1342 comments Donna in Southern Maryland wrote: "I picked up Think Twice
I also got it out of the library, but haven't started reading it yet. I'm looking forward to it.

message 23: by Joyce (new)

Joyce Dale | 135 comments Amy wrote: "Donna in Southern Maryland wrote: "I picked up Think Twice
I also got it ..."

I'm very excited to read it...have it on my kindle but have been holding out, saving it for a plane trip I'm taking cross country on Thursday. I also have Caught by Harlan Coben to read - should make for a fast trip!