Where the Sidewalk Ends Where the Sidewalk Ends discussion

jb

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

~ツαηgει¡cαツ~ i started reading this book when i was in 4th grade and i still haven't finished it(im in 7th garde now)
i think they should make books about justin bieber's life everybdy would read them because his life is interesting
whose with me lol =)

Kerra ~ツαηgει¡cαツ~ wrote: "i started reading this book when i was in 4th grade and i still haven't finished it(im in 7th garde now)
i think they should make books about justin bieber's life everybdy would read them because ..."

while his life is interesting, the only reason people would by that book is because he is so cute, lol. Not because of his life I'm afraid. But who knows, maybe someone like yourself would find it interesting. I would like to read a little something about him on how he got his start and things about him when he was little, but that is about it.

As for Where The Side Walk Ends that is a very good book. Probably my favorite. I own A Light In The Attic also by the same author. It is pretty good. I read Where The Side Walk Ends in 2nd or 3rd grade. It's been so long I barely remember. However, I have wanted to buy that book and add it to my collection for a while, but those darn hard backs are expensive! Oh well, I eventually will :)

Have you read the Twilight seires? Or the House of Night seires?

Call~Me~Rose Niether, but i agree with you on books about jb's life!

Kerra :) Well the Twilight series, I am sure you at least have heard of. It is a YA vampire series. However, if you were to pick up one of the series I would suggest picking up the House of Night series :)

Thanks for agreeing with me!

Call~Me~Rose i have, my mom has read each one of them.

Kerra Oswald Lover wrote: "i have, my mom has read each one of them."

Lol, that is great. Love them :)

Atarah Poling My opinion...

I'd never read a book about JB. I honestly don't like him... don't find him talented. But by all means if you'd read a JB book more than this than do it lol. At least you'd be reading. :D

Kerra Lol, yeah. I like the the two books "where the side walk ends" and "A light in the attic" But other than that I really havn't read too many of his books :) I like the fact that I can understand his poetry. Some poetry is really hard to interpret. Hey :D your right Live on and Read On!

Mas5thgrade2012 I read this book in second grade!