This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

Microwave clusterfucks

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I hate when everyone is crowding around the microwave when I want to use it. I don't want to small talk about your weekend plans while your raman noodles cook. I just want to heat up my tea. Do you mind?

message 2: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) When I worked in restaurants I had the same problem with the ice and soda area... Why the fuck does everybody need to be in MY fucking way! All small talky and slow moving! Move it assholes!

message 3: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen The WORST small talk EVER happens in the teachers lounge all they ever talk about is food.
-what they ate for last night
-what they're eating right now
-how they store their food
-which foods they like
etc
etc
etc
etc
etc
It's soooooooooooooooo bad!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

And The Bachelor.

I can't stand that TA who always says, "Oh, I can only eat one bite of red meat/sweets/processed foods, etcetera." She keeps doing it!!!!!!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"I love cinnamon rolls, but I can only eat about one bite. Then I'm good."

That lady has an eating disorder, which is why she looks like a bobble-head.

message 6: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen If I were her I'd have to say:
"oh I can only eat one can of peaches, then I'm done

"oh when I make a cake that has 7 cubes of butter in it I can only eat it for breakfast lunch and dinner for 2 or 3 days"

"oh if there's a bucket of licorice around I can only eat 5 or 6 pieces at a time"

"oh if I eat movie popcorn I can only eat it until I'm wrenched over in pain and feel like barfing"

wait...maybe I have a different kind of eating disorder!

message 7: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Montambo wrote: ""I love cinnamon rolls, but I can only eat about one bite. Then I'm good."

Yeah, but your mouth is HUGE so it'll be a really big bite.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha!

"I think it's rude to leave any bit of a wedge of brie behind. Best to polish it off in one sitting!"

message 9: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen Tom: oh man! that is perfect.