Danielle Steel Book Lovers discussion

Danielle Steel movies...?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by TheSeeker (new)

TheSeeker (innle) | 2 comments Wich of Danielle Steels books have been created into a movie? Are they worth watching?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

yes, they were all lovely. I had purchased them years back under a club which they sent to you each month. I believe you can probably try getting them at amazon.com. I especially loved Zoya and Jewels. Perfect Stranger...they were all very very good. I just checked for you and they have a lot of her movies on DVD. They also have Harlequin movies which I am looking at now.

◄○♦☻♦○►[faith.in.God]◘♪♪ | 2 comments i didn't know there were movies of danielle steel's books. :D

message 4: by Jessi (new)

Jessi | 3 comments I loved them all Star, Vanished, and No Greater Love were my favorites

message 5: by Robin (new)

Robin (rgage) | 11 comments I liked Daddy and The Ring. Ohhh can't forget Zoya!

message 6: by Janet (new)

Janet I wish they would do more of her books.

message 7: by Rhoda (new)

Rhoda A highschool friend of mine was the brother that got shot in Star - starring Jennie Garth from 90210.

My mom joined a club and got all the movies...Liftime totallllly needs to do more.

message 8: by Jessi (new)

Jessi | 3 comments I'm bummed cuz there are two I haven't seen and netflix doesn't have them =( They have all of them but two. So bummed.

message 9: by Tracy (new)

Tracy (TWA336) | 2 comments Family Album is a GREAT movie!!! And book too:)

message 10: by Janet (new)

Janet Jessi wrote: "I'm bummed cuz there are two I haven't seen and netflix doesn't have them =( They have all of them but two. So bummed."

Did you check your library?

message 11: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia F. (goodreadscomsnflwr5501) | 2 comments I loved safe harbour

message 12: by Jukkapekkahatala (new)

Jukkapekkahatala | 3 comments I loved Jewels The Ring Zoya

message 13: by Sandy (new)

Sandy Bergeron (sandy315) | 4 comments Secrets