Memoirs on Adversity discussion

SEEING THE LIBERTY, The Journey Of Eve's Daughter

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sharon (last edited Feb 26, 2010 01:51AM) (new)

Sharon Ellis | 3 comments Hi everyone, this is a creative group topic! Thanks
I am an Author and live in Texas, have a wonderful husband, I love horses but the opportunity to own one has not yet taken place, we own two black lab dogs.

My latest book happens to fit the profile of a Memoir about an ordinary person who overcomes great adversity. I hope it will interest you. The release date is next week when the book should be ready to order from Barnes & Noble and other stores.
The title is "SEEING THE LIBERTY, The Journey of Eve's Daughter" by Sharon Roni Ellis.

Very truly grateful for people who like to read books. I am finding out there are so many who really like a wonderful story to read.
:) Peace, Sharon

message 2: by Kendra (new)

Kendra Bean (kendrae) | 6 comments Mod
Sharon, Thank you for visiting our group page and sharing information regarding your book. It is wonderful to meet a new author. I will look into your book soon.

message 3: by Sharon (last edited Mar 02, 2010 10:48AM) (new)

Sharon Ellis | 3 comments Thank you Kendra, Its good to be here. How is everyone today? Today is sunny for me.
I am so looking forward to Spring and the New Growth and Flowers and Color that will be "Springing" up and out all over the earth soon!

My gut wrenching Memoir "SEEING THE LIBERTY, The Journey Of Eve's Daughter" is ready to take a look at, you will feel emotionally wrung out and back again through out this read - here is a blog site:)

http://kingdom-of-god-in-earth.blogsp...