The chocolate lovers discussion

guess what!?!

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

we can use this to post comments about current events e.g. olympics, american Idol or something that happened at school today

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

SNOW DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!REALLY BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 3: by Momo- (new)

Momo- (momo-chan) | 16 comments Ya i know! Soo Happy! We never get snow days! last year we should have had 2 but didn't. On the bus 2 girls were all like, We're all gonna die! It was funny!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Last year? you mean when the janitors had to shovel paths to get to the buses so the snow didn't submerse the kindergarteners

message 5: by Momo- (new)

Momo- (momo-chan) | 16 comments exactly!

message 6: by Jess (new)

Jess hi

message 7: by Momo- (new)

Momo- (momo-chan) | 16 comments Hi Jessica

message 8: by Momo- (new)

Momo- (momo-chan) | 16 comments :)

message 9: by Jess (new)

Jess wazzup

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

the cieling and a particularly grey sky that is producing snow nonstopfor the past day and a half.
I was shoveling my front walk and I lost my dog.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Also if u guyz haven't voted 4 ur fav pic it ends March 1st! go check out the poll

message 12: by Jess (new)

Jess bye.

message 13: by Momo- (new)

Momo- (momo-chan) | 16 comments did you get ur spazz of a dogback?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

well Duh or I wouldn't be here I'd b lookin 4 her. I meant the sno was so deep that my dog buried herself in it

message 15: by Momo- (new)

Momo- (momo-chan) | 16 comments hahahahahh! my dog did that 2! Every time he had to pee he dug a trail out in hte snow with his nose! And he's so fat he was bouncing thorough the snow! hahahah! see it next time!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah penny was doin' this weird dance- thing, it was hilarious

message 17: by $hanel (new)

$hanel (mholt) | 9 comments Mod
U ppls r lucky 2 have dogs... i have 2 cats but they are very lazy and dont do much but eat and sleep.:(

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I had a catbut she died last spring.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

there! its posted!

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) ehh im not really a fan of cats. i have a dog that is a mix of a basset and a lab. when we had 5 feet of snow last month he would stick his head out the door every day thinking the snow would go away lol. that was like 5 weeks ago and we still have snow piled up to about the height of 5 chocolate bars!

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) and whenever he tried to go outside, he would always hop through the snow trying to find some grass to pee on! but he never found any grass so we had to dig him a path lol

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

wow. smart dog. he's probably really cute though, so that makes up for it.

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) yeah, ummm not really lol. proof: he ran into the wall today rofl. ;)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

*cough*sarcasm*hack**cough*

message 25: by Momo- (new)

Momo- (momo-chan) | 16 comments Hey!! I added more 2 my story Momoko's Shining Stars! Check it out!Plus, i just got this new manga and it was so sad! I cried... I'm such a wimp. has anyone here seen Monty Python's the quest for the holy grail? OMG!! so funny! watch it!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

no u r not, I cried in the middle of ela when I was reading FANG and fang left, and before that whn dylan didn't die I cried too (jk)

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) OMJeepers_its_IGGY! wrote: "*cough*sarcasm*hack**cough*"

no really?? i didnt know!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

there should be a sarcasm font, because I can tell u are being sarcastic, and you could tell I was being sarcastic but some people, like poggy for instance, don't know. ((jk))

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) how bout when ur being sarcastic u put little squigglies around it. like this: ~o i just LOVE that new shirt!~

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

perfect. we should start that in all our groups!

message 31: by Momo- (new)

Momo- (momo-chan) | 16 comments ya guet idea 12 aspt7

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

translation?

message 33: by Momo- (new)

Momo- (momo-chan) | 16 comments oooo. sry that part wasnt meant 4 u...

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

what does it even mean?

message 35: by Momo- (new)

Momo- (momo-chan) | 16 comments nuthin'

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

who was it meant for?

message 37: by Momo- (new)

Momo- (momo-chan) | 16 comments it's a secreeeeeet! no jk. it was a note so ui could rememebr an apt # but i accidentally published it

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

apartment number?

message 39: by Momo- (new)

Momo- (momo-chan) | 16 comments ya weird ikr.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

how do you find time to get on in the mornings? I just glanced at how long ago you posted, and only wish I could be that energetic and still wake up that early