Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Series Discussions > Georgina Kincaid - Richelle Mead

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (last edited Jun 29, 2010 02:28PM) (new)

GinBee (jennymbee) | 4468 comments Mod
Succubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid, #1) by Richelle Mead Succubus on Top (Georgina Kincaid, #2) by Richelle Mead Succubus Dreams (Georgina Kincaid, #3) by Richelle Mead Succubus Heat (Georgina Kincaid, #4) by Richelle Mead Succubus Shadows (Georgina Kincaid, #5) by Richelle Mead in the UK book 2 is Succubus Nights (Georgina Kincaid, #2) by Richelle Mead

message 2: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) i hear this series is really good. i have Succubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid, #1) by Richelle Mead but i may read the demonica series first. i can't wait to read this series.

message 3: by Mrs. (new)

Mrs. Badass (mrsbadass) | 28 comments I'm currently reading it. I'm on book 4 soon to be book 5. It's OK. not realyl worth all the hype in my opinion.

message 4: by Literary Ames (new)

Literary Ames (amyorames) | 276 comments I've only read the first one which I enjoyed but when you're rooting for the bad guy, there's something wrong! I really liked him and if I was Georgina I would have taken him up on his offer but that's me. So far I haven't been able to bring myself to read the rest of the series, I'm not a fan of Seth. I do like Carter though.

message 5: by Mrs. (new)

Mrs. Badass (mrsbadass) | 28 comments Gosh after reading them all I feel like wacking Georgie over the head with a Stupid Stick Really, she doesn't know??? My gosh!!!

I like Carter, and I like Seth on and off, I think Roman is funny, and I enjoyed Jerome in the last book.

DarkHeart "Vehngeance" (darkheart) | 49 comments Me, I love this series, but I know that the choices Mead has made with the story line has put some people off. It's an auto-buy and immediate read for me though and I'm sorry it's coming to an end.

message 7: by MsMiz (Tina) (new)

MsMiz (Tina) (alias) Erika wrote: "Gosh after reading them all I feel like wacking Georgie over the head with a Stupid Stick Really, she doesn't know??? My gosh!!!

I like Carter, and I like Seth on and off, I think Roman is fu..."

Stupid stick is putting it mildly!!! I still read them though!

message 8: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (last edited Apr 29, 2010 12:05PM) (new)

DarkHeart "Vehngeance" wrote: "Me, I love this series, but I know that the choices Mead has made with the story line has put some people off. It's an auto-buy and immediate read for me though and I'm sorry it's coming to an end."

Didn't know the series was ending. What will be the last book, is it already out?

message 9: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) no the fifth came out like a couple of weeks ago i think. so the sixth book is left.

message 10: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

Mariya wrote: "no the fifth came out like a couple of weeks ago i think. so the sixth book is left."

Thanks Mariya!

message 11: by Leanne (new)

Leanne | 6 comments I just read richelle meads Vampire academy and loved it, i really want to try the succubus series and i'm wondering how good it really is? has antone read both series?

message 12: by Marissa (new)

Marissa (millionmph) Ive read her Vampire Academy and Dark Swan series and loved them. However, I'm only half way through Succubus Blues at the moment. Pretty interesting so far!

message 13: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) Leanne wrote: "I just read richelle meads Vampire academy and loved it, i really want to try the succubus series and i'm wondering how good it really is? has antone read both series?"

oh, yes. vampire academy is amazing! love it! hopefully after i finish blood promise ill start up on succubus blues.

message 14: by Cassie Cruel (new)

Cassie Cruel (faith_isola) | 468 comments I love this series, but can't believe it's over :(

message 15: by Komal (new)

Komal Cupcake Cassie wrote: "I love this series, but can't believe it's over :("

Agreed :( I wish there was a novella or something that shows what happens after the final scene.

message 16: by Cassie Cruel (new)

Cassie Cruel (faith_isola) | 468 comments That would be cool, or maybe a spin off

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

There definitely needs to be a spin off. I was not happy with it's ending!

message 18: by Cassie Cruel (new)

Cassie Cruel (faith_isola) | 468 comments I want a Carter spin off! I def want to know what makes him tick!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I have a secret crush on Carter. ;)

message 20: by Komal (new)

Komal Elomari wrote: "I have a secret crush on Carter. ;)"

YES carter spinoff and Elomari me too!

message 21: by Cassie Cruel (new)

Cassie Cruel (faith_isola) | 468 comments I think we all do :D

message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 31, 2012 12:45PM) (new)

So glad I'm not alone. Takes away my guilt of lusting after an angel. :)

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2569 comments Carter and Roman are my huge crushes in this series. It would be great if the spinoff Mead was planning was about Carter!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

and Roman!!! I'm with you there Shera. I love Roman :)

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2569 comments Ha-ha. It would be horrible if the spin-off sereis was the vampires. (They amuse me, but I really don't think I could read a series about them.)

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't find them all that interested either. Although, I really like their character. Their role as Vamps, were not really highlighted through out the story. I see them as just extras in the story. It could've worked out fine without them being vamps. What do you think?

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2569 comments Yeah, they really didn't have to be vampires. I can't even remember what they did for hell? They weren't corrupting souls or anything.

message 28: by Eva (new)

Eva (cat_rock) | 8 comments I so love this series! And to all of you that have finished the series: listen to the song A thousand years by Christina Perri!

(And I would SO read a spin-off about Roman!)