Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Series Discussions > Women of the Otherworld - Kelly Armstrong

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by JenBee, Founder, Lead Mod, Eternally Books (last edited Feb 25, 2010 02:24PM) (new)

message 2: by Book Huntress (new)

Book Huntress (BookHuntress) | 30 comments I have read a few of these, actually have 2 right now. I like this series, I actually started out of order (didn't know it at the time) and can't get a hold of the first book but the way she does it it didn't seem to be that big a deal... I am waiting til I read all the Women's books before the Men of the Underworld - but it taunts me every time I am at the library!!!!

message 3: by Susan (Suz) (new)

Susan (Suz) (sharney) I enjoyed the first 4 books of this series! I have had the 5th book for a while and have been putting it off as I'm just not sure I am intersted in Eve's story..... But I do want to continue the series for sure!

Literary Ames {Against GR Censorship} (amyorames) | 276 comments Some of the covers for Waking The Witch have changed to:

[image error]

Literary Ames {Against GR Censorship} (amyorames) | 276 comments Chapters 1-7 of The Reckoning (Darkest Powers, #3) by Kelley Armstrong (her YA paranormal series) are available to read on the publisher's website at:

http://browseinside.harperteen.com/in...

message 6: by Mrs. (new)

Mrs. Badass (mrsbadass) | 28 comments LOVE them. I think that Armstrong is one of the best at writing werewolves. I always feel like I am a wolf when reading, and that's a tribute to Kelley. I can't wait for Savannah's story.

message 7: by Terra (new)

Terra Synn (TerraSynn) | 138 comments I love this collection of books, I WILL be owning them both physically as well as digitally

Christal (Badass Book Reviews) | 79 comments Kelley Armstrong was one of the first UF writers that I picked up. I still love this series, especially the werewolves. Savannah got another book, Spell Bound. Thirteen will be the last book in the series and it is supposed to be pretty epic.

Spell Bound (Women of the Otherworld #12) by Kelley Armstrong Thirteen (Women of the Otherworld, #13) by Kelley Armstrong

message 9: by Ashley (new)

Ashley  (ashleycw) Susan (Suz) wrote: "I enjoyed the first 4 books of this series! I have had the 5th book for a while and have been putting it off as I'm just not sure I am intersted in Eve's story..... But I do want to continue the ..."

I actually really liked that one.

message 10: by Terra (new)

Terra Synn (TerraSynn) | 138 comments Try Exit Strategy (Nadia Stafford, #1) by Kelley Armstrong I read it and it was great

message 11: by Ashley (new)

Ashley  (ashleycw) and Made to Be Broken. I really really like this series, and I wish she would right another one.

message 12: by Issa (new)

Issa (goddess_issa) I loved the Nadia Stafford series...and am hoping too that she will write another one since she left it at a bit of a cliffhanger ending.

message 13: by MommaBear (new)

MommaBear Anyone watching "Bitten" on TV, based on Armstrong's series? I've read about half of it, including all novellas and freebies listed on her website, in the reading order. More than just the 13 novels going on! Plus the newer "Brazen" is out now, I think...

message 14: by Kristal (new)

Kristal Taylor (Brilliant50) | 155 comments Wow the books sounds so great but very expensive. Otherworld...

message 15: by MommaBear (new)

MommaBear I got most from the library. Some novellas are free on Kelley's website. I also highly recommend thrift stores and Half Price Books, if a store is in your area. I score most of my books there, since I'm "late" to start many lengthy, popular series, for dirt cheap, in their clearance section. I got Men of the Otherworld, my fav, for $2, in hardback.

message 16: by Kristal (new)

Kristal Taylor (Brilliant50) | 155 comments Thank you that's great. :)

message 17: by MommaBear (new)

MommaBear Also, Kelley recently put together some of the non-novel stories in books. I have both the older reading order, before those were published, as well as the newer one, that indicates the compilation the story can be found in. As I mentioned, some are free to read on her website, or were last I checked. The COMPLETE series reading order is very long, several stories prior to the first novel, Bitten, and many more between each subsequent novel. If you need the older list, with the free ones indicated, please let me know, as the newer list refers you to the books to buy or borrow.

message 18: by Kristal (new)

Kristal Taylor (Brilliant50) | 155 comments I would appreciate any information you can provide. Thank you so much

message 19: by MommaBear (new)

MommaBear I have them on PDF files. My only "computer" right now is my Kindle Fire HDX, my laptop corrupted. How about we become friends on GR, and I'll see if I can attach them to a message? I'm sadly ignorant of most things electronic, "tragically un-hip" per my son, age 9 going on 19, lol. When I first started college, WordPerfect was the thing to learn, and I never did! Not to give away my age...