RP-o-Rama (with Chatroom) discussion

Hogwarts ((Harry Potter)) RP > Hogwarts ((Harry Potter)) RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,571 (1571 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32

message 1: by Christy, Completely and totally insane but still awesome! (new)

Christy | 13706 comments Mod
Welcome to Hogwarts, School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. You may now begin your classes and adventures.

message 2: by Christy, Completely and totally insane but still awesome! (new)

Katie sat down in the Hogwarts Commonroom and stared at the fire. She sighed. It was late, but she couldn't sleep.

message 3: by Christy, Completely and totally insane but still awesome! (new)

Macey was fast asleep in the Hufflepuff corridor.

message 4: by Christy, Completely and totally insane but still awesome! (new)

Alex silently crept down the stairs. He had heard someone walking down them earlier. When he got to the foot of the staircase, he saw Katie sitting on the couch, staring into the flames. He grinned slightly.

Katie didn't notice him. She was too busy thinking to herself.

"Well, aren't you up early." Alex said, a cocky smile on his face.

Katie jumped and turned towards the voice. When she saw it was Alex she relaxed. "Oh, hey Alex."

"Hi." He walked over and sat next to her.

message 5: by Christy, Completely and totally insane but still awesome! (new)

A girl came down the stairs and saw Katie and Alex sitting on the couch. "You guys better go get ready. Classes start in one hour." She ran back upstairs.

"Oh shoot! I lost track of time!" Katie jumped up, "I'll see you in class," She called over her shoulder to Alex as she ran upstairs.

Alex sighed and went back to the boys dormitory.

Danie was ready for class, sitting in a chair in the Slytherin commonroom.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaylin watched, petting NewMoon.

message 7: by Christy, Completely and totally insane but still awesome! (new)

Katie quickly got ready for class. "Hey, Kaylin." She smiled at her.

After Alex was ready, he went back down to the commonroom and sat on the couch.

Danie crossed her arms and stared into the fire, it's light making her look even scarier and more evil than usual.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi" Kaylin said in teh that quiet way of herse, her backpack already on her shoulder. "Ill see you in class ok?" Kaylin slipped out, and started heading for her first class, already taking hte jeers of her being muggle born.

message 9: by Christy, Completely and totally insane but still awesome! (new)

((Hey, this is gonna be like the movie. Slytherin and Gryffindor have classes together.))

Katie sighed and walked downstairs.

Alex met her at the door and walked to class with her.

Danie purposely bumped into Kaylin on the way to class. "Watch it, Mudblood!" She snickered.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((hehe))

Kaylin growled softly, but didnt say anything

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

she snatched ehr notebook from teh ground, tehn continued walking to class

message 12: by Christy, Completely and totally insane but still awesome! (new)

Katie growled and came up behind Danie. She hated her in the first place...

Alex tried to catch up with Katie.

Katie pulled out her wand silently.

Alex grabbed her arm, "No, Kate, it's not worth it..."

Danie heard them and turned around, her usual sneer on her face. "Hm, a mudblood sticking up for the other. How sweet." She said mockingly.

Alex growled. "Don't call her that!" He snapped, his eyes wild.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaylin shrugged, then punched Danie hard in teh mouth. "I said, shut up." Kaylin said, quietly, then walking to class, only to get detenion from Professer Snape for hitting one of his students, especailly because she was muggleborn

message 14: by Christy, Completely and totally insane but still awesome! (new)

Katie cussed Danie out under her breath all the way to class.

Alex sighed. "Calm down, kate..." He tried to hide how mad he was at Danie.

Danie was sent to the hospital wing with a bloody mouth and nose.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaylin was mostly a loner, but she was the best in class. she hated that she was in detention.

message 16: by Christy, Completely and totally insane but still awesome! (new)

Alex sighed. He hated potions class. Mostly becuase of the teacher....

"Mr. Bog, can you tell me what the next ingredient to this potion is?" Professor Snape asked, knowing he didn't know the answer.

Alex hesitated. "Uh..."

"Werewolf fur," Katie muttered under her breath as she wrote something in her notes.

"Werewolf fur." Alex repeated to Snape.

Snape growled and left them alone.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaylin sighed, working in silence. she kinda wished she had a someone like Katie did

message 18: by Christy, Completely and totally insane but still awesome! (new)

"Thanks." Alex muttered gratefully when Snape had moved on.

Katie smiled a little, still taking notes. "No problem." She said, not looking up at him.

After the nurse had healed her up, Danie went back to her potions class. As she walked by Kaylin, she dropped a note on her desk, careful that Snape didn't see.

((The note is a moving sketch of Danie knocking Kaylin off her broom in her next class.))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaylin didnt even look at it, and just continued her notes, putting it in teh trash without even looking at it as she walked out the door at the bell. the detention was set for after school

message 20: by Christy, Completely and totally insane but still awesome! (new)

"Class dismissed." Snape sighed.

Katie timed her exit to be the last one out of the room. She grabbed the note out of the trash and looked at it, then crumpled it up and threw it back in the trash. She was hating Danie more and more. She ran out of the room and up to Danie. "You're a real b****, ya know that."

Danie turned on her, "What did you just call me?" She nearly shreaked, her eyes wild.

"You heard me." Katie smirked.

Danie growled and pulled out her wand. She pointed at it at Katie.

Alex was talking to one of his friends, not noticing the scene down the hall.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaylin saw what was happening, then shoved katie out of the way, getting hit by teh spell instead. Mrs. Mcgonagl ((or however you spell it)) saw it all happen, and Kaylin was sent to the Sick Wing unconious.

message 22: by Christy, Completely and totally insane but still awesome! (new)

Danie was given detention.

Alex ran to Katie and helped her up. "Are you okay?" He asked anxiously.

"I'm fine." Katie said. Then she turned and ran down the hall.

"Where are you going?" Alex asked running after her.

"The Hospital Wing."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Turns out, it wa a pretty serious spell used. other then it broke her intire arm, it could have destroyed some of her memories

message 24: by Christy, Completely and totally insane but still awesome! (new)

Katie didn't stop running until she was by Kaylin's cott.

Alex was right behind her.

Danie sighed and sat down in her next class. The stupid mudblood got her into detention. She'd show her....

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaylin muttered something about danie....not repeatable.

message 26: by Christy, Completely and totally insane but still awesome! (new)

((lolz))

Katie chuckled, completely agreeing with her.

"She's probably gonna be out for a while..." Alex pointed out.

Katie shrugged. "Maybe, maybe not, but it's my fault she's in here...." She sighed.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

she opened one eye, "Not.....your....fault....your....hero was chatting....so I helped...him out.....your...welcome.....Alex."

message 28: by Christy, Completely and totally insane but still awesome! (new)

When Katie wasn't looking, Alex mouthed Thank you. His eyes showed how grateful he was.

Katie kneeled by her bed. "It was my fault... I'm the one who confronted her..." She sighed.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaylin shrugged, trying to sit up. "Forget it. really. Someone....was...gonna....do it....eventually. I just....ignore her."

message 30: by Christy, Completely and totally insane but still awesome! (new)

Katie shrugged slightly. "I just get mad too easily... It's hard to ignore her..."

Alex rolled his eyes. Hothead...

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"thats what....makes us different. Im....stoic. i...suffer...in silence." it didnt help she wasnt really included in anyones circle. she was a socail outcast, a loner

message 32: by Christy, Completely and totally insane but still awesome! (new)

"And alone..." Katie sighed. "You could always hang out with us, ya know... Me and Alex..."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

she smiled a little. "Dont mind if I....do." she fell unconious agian, this time peacefully

message 34: by Christy, Completely and totally insane but still awesome! (new)

Katie smiled a little.

"Are we going back to class or staying here for the rest of the day?" Alex asked.

Katie hesitated. Just then a school nurse walked in and told them to go back to class.

Alex and Katie headed off towards their broom flying class. They were both pros, considering the fact that they were on the gryffidor quidich ((sorry if I spelled that wrong)) team. Alex was a beater and Katie was the seeker.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaylin was in the class after that, looking a little beat up, but nothing noticable.

((make her someone? pllllease?))

message 36: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria Nightengale (ls-mercerary) | 124 comments ((it's quidditch))

Alexandria looked at the two girls who had just walked up. She looked at them and smiled. "I thought you guys might not make it," she said.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((alex is a guy, and Kaylins a known loner. good spelling though. *smile*))

Kaylin looked at her, smiling a bit.

message 38: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria Nightengale (ls-mercerary) | 124 comments (oops! srry XD))

Xan(as she likes to be called :3) looked at Kaitlyn and tilted her head. "Everything alright? You look a bit..."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ya, a Sylthern.....girl...put me the hospital wing. now we both have detention." she sighed "Go professer Snape." she muttered sacastically

message 40: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria Nightengale (ls-mercerary) | 124 comments Xan smiled big. "Yeah, my schedule got mixed around, so I have to take half of my classes with Gryffindor. Not that I really mind." She giggled. "And I'll let you in a little secret." She leaned in and whispered, "Snake-tongue can kiss my Slytherin-hating ass." She leaned back and started up again. "I'm still not happy I'm in this house. It REALLY bites."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

she smirked, "I bet."

message 42: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria Nightengale (ls-mercerary) | 124 comments Xan gasped, then hung her head down, looking sad. "I expected this. No one believes me!" With that, she walked away, tears streaming down her face. "I hate my parents for sending me here! I have the worst luck! I don't even HAVE any friends. Yeah, Draco says he would like to be my friend, but I hate him! He's so slimy."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaylin grabbed her shoulder. "I was smirking in agreement. I would do anything not be Muggle born, ok?"

message 44: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria Nightengale (ls-mercerary) | 124 comments She sniffed and looked back at Kaitlyn. "R..really? You don't...hate me?"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why should I? I know what its like to be alone, to be unwanted, and hated." Her eyes held only honesty. considering all teh sytherns picked on her, except for a few ones that didnt care, ruinned her life constatly.

message 46: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria Nightengale (ls-mercerary) | 124 comments Xan's eyes started to water again, and she hugged her. "Finely, someone understands me," she cried.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaylin hugged her back, laughign softly, "I was gonna say teh same thing." she winced, "Just be gentle ok? Danie kinda knocked me unconious, and tried to kill me. Im still a wounded vetrian."

message 48: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria Nightengale (ls-mercerary) | 124 comments Xan looked up at her. "That's terrible! What a bastard!" Then she slapped her hand over her mouth, cursing in her mind that she actually had said that. 'I thought I told myself I wouldn't say things like that again!'

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaylin grinned, "Its fine. a friend of mine called her worse, and actually started the fight, only i took the hit." her hands pushed lightly on teh right side of her chest, close to teh heart wincing silghtly, "And i still have detention."

message 50: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria Nightengale (ls-mercerary) | 124 comments She laughed. "Looks like that makes two of us. I slipped a hair growing potion in Draco's crink this morning at vreakfast in the great hall."

((oh noes! I gotta go! school just got out!))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32