Ladies who love Laurell discussion

Asher as a Master

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cat Singh (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:08PM) (new)

Cat Singh | 202 comments So we all know Asher finally got an animal to call, and is now a "master"
Personally i don't think that he'd do anything stupid like rise up against JC, or even stupider, leave to take over another territory. But what do you guys think is going to change between them, now that he's more powerful??

message 2: by Stacy (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:08PM) (new)

Stacy | 191 comments Mod
I think Asher has always been a master just not Master of city quality, but I found it unsetteling as well as a Bit sad that Asher had hardly any book time during this last book. Did he even have a sentence of dialogue? I wonder what is happening with him. He goes to see Narcisus now and thats freaky I just don't know. I think he might be sinking into another poor me session and Anita and Jean Claude are going to half to jump in and save him. I think it is awesome that ASher has an animal to call I mean Jean CLaude's second should be powerful but I don't think he is more powerful than Jean Claude. Jean Claude will always have his triumveratte and nobody can beat that. I mean Jean Claude is his own.... crap I forget the word but he is the same as Belle Morte and the traveler (up there with the council)

message 3: by Cat Singh (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:09PM) (new)

Cat Singh | 202 comments I agree that it is very freaky that Asher has been spending so much time with narcisus, but at the same time this could be benificial in helping teach Anita how to "top" Nathaniel.
It also made me sad how little time he got in The Harlequin. I mean i know that there was a lot going on, but being Jean Claudes second, you'd think that he's be in it more.
I hope Asher gets more time, but it probably won't happen in the next book either, because that ones suppossed to be all about Jason.
Has anyone heard whether or not it's going to be a short in-betweener like Micah was, or is it a full length??

message 4: by Jennifer (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:09PM) (new)

Jennifer Pearson | 14 comments From what Laurell said, it's supposed to be a full-length novel as opposed to a novelette, which is what Micah got.

message 5: by Stacy (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:12PM) (new)

Stacy | 191 comments Mod
Yeah that has me thinking Cat If Anita is supposedly going to be learning from Asher on how to top Nathaniel How is Jason gonna be squeezed in there. All though I'm sure Jason wouldn't mind being a test subject on Anita's new toping skills. Huh I guess we'll see.

I wonder how thats gonna work out with Asher anyway. I know Asher sorta has a crush on Nathaniel or at least he wants to take a bite out of him I wonder if he's gonna be able to control himself when he's teaching Anita.

message 6: by Cat Singh (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:13PM) (new)

Cat Singh | 202 comments Yea. i was kinda mad that Micah only got that novelette. It seemed like so much more could have been said. Yea for Jason for getting a novel.

I really hope that Laurell doesen't skip over this breakthrough in Nathaniel/Anita's relationship, because she's focusing on developing Jason.

And i really hope that Asher gets more play, he needs it. I just want to give him a hug... come on Anita, just let him and JC get down and dirty... it'll be good for them... and in turn everyone!

message 7: by Stacy (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:14PM) (new)

Stacy | 191 comments Mod
I So agree she let him be with that other master they rolled together. OOOOHHH I bet that's what Asher is sad about. Anita was all like no boys JC but then poof he had a boy and the first boy he had in years wasn't Asher wow that would totally hurt poor Asher I bet that's it. Ahhh Asher don't be sad.

message 8: by Cat Singh (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:54PM) (new)

Cat Singh | 202 comments Come on Anita, just let them have their damn 3-way, you do everything else sexual, you don't get to claim prudishness anymore!