Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Series Discussions > Breeds - Lora Leigh

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

GinBee (jennymbee) | 4468 comments Mod
Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1) by Lora Leigh

message 2: by Alisa (last edited Jun 24, 2010 05:43PM) (new)

Alisa (skippyb0611) | 55 comments ok... ? for those of you have read this series....

What ever happen to the Winged Breeds from Aiden's Charity? Keeghean I believe his name was.. the one that is phsychic..

JSYK.... I LOVE THIS SERIES..... it's great. Anyone want to discuss who's mate is who I'm up for the discussion..lol.. I've have them and have read them all so I'm game....lol
Aiden's Charity (Breeds, #12) by Lora Leigh

message 3: by Ladyacct (new)

Ladyacct | 65 comments My favorite is Mercury's War and/or Elizabeth's Wolf have to reread those about every month or so. Have bought Mercury's War about three times now.

message 4: by Alisa (new)

Alisa (skippyb0611) | 55 comments MercKs War is good but I like Beangals Heart as well.. When Cabal goes crazy.. HELLOO.. Sexy... Although, when Merc and whats-her-name are in the office and she bends over the table and he can't help himself..lol.. That was pretty awesome as well....lol

message 5: by Annie (new)

Annie (prplskys) Oh yum that's my fav too where Merc puts her over the desk. Damn hot. I love this series and can't get enough of it. I find myself re-reading her books from time to time. I need to get elizabeths wolf. I hear great things just haven't forked over the money. Any ideas on who is Cassies mate? I was thinking Dog...

message 6: by Alisa (new)

Alisa (skippyb0611) | 55 comments I'm TOTALLY thinking its Dog. A) He's a Coyote... B) Dash would have a shit fit... C) Dog is strong enough and sneaky enough to keep her safe.. And D) I think that something is gonna happen and Cassie is going to hurt someone or kill someone without remorse.. In "cold blood" as Dash put it in E.W. And she is going to have a "I have no soul, that man was right.." Downward spiral that I think only Dog can pull her out of. It gonna be interesting to say the least. Who do u think Ely's mate it.. I think its Jackal.. The human Jonas assigned to be her guard..lol.. Sexy Bastard Jonas

message 7: by Annie (new)

Annie (prplskys) I don't know but that is a great theory for Ely. I don't understand why they don't just fess up to it. Crazy people all "we can't do this we can't be mates" whine whine whine. Drives me nuts. It's fate. Chemical alignment all that jazz. I def think Dog is crafty enough and slippery enough to protect Cass. His story will be good for sure. I loved jonas's book but what her name drove me crazy with all the whining. Blah! Like a car wreck I can't help but be fascinated by...

message 8: by Alisa (new)

Alisa (skippyb0611) | 55 comments I know. I can't look away either....oohhh.. What about Emma and Ashley and the other one.... Ahh.. And Law and Rule... And Dane and what's his name... So many.. So long to wait.. Ahhhhhhh. Lol

message 9: by Shannon (new)

Shannon C. Platas0827 wrote: "I'm TOTALLY thinking its Dog. A) He's a Coyote... B) Dash would have a shit fit... C) Dog is strong enough and sneaky enough to keep her safe.. And D) I think that something is gonna happen and Cas..."

I agree w/you that Dog seems to be most likely, since we know Cassie's mate is an assassin and probably either coyote or wolf. Coyote would be more interesting, since it will make Dash get his boxers more in a bunch. And Ely's mate seems like a likely guess too.

I know we're getting Styx's story next, but has anyone heard who will be up after that? I'm really wanting Cassie's story. We've been waiting for her to grow up for a while now!

My fav books in the series are Megans Mark and Mercurys War. Looking forward to the next one.

message 10: by Alisa (new)

Alisa (skippyb0611) | 55 comments LL said something in some blog about wanting Cassie to come in to her own a little bit more. Even though she is in Law school and helping out.. All that jazz, but I think she means come into her own with Dash.. That crazy ass daddy..lol

message 11: by Annie (new)

Annie (prplskys) That's it. I'm clearing out my amazon cart and adding LL's books to it (the ones I haven't read) and am going to buy them as soon as I get paid. What's that quote "all my money goes to books, I'll worry about food later..."?

message 12: by Alisa (new)

Alisa (skippyb0611) | 55 comments Lol... That's great.. I have the ebooks for a few of them. I'll email the to u so u don't have to buy those as well. I have tempting the beast.. Soul deep, aidens charity.. Wolfs hope..elizabeths wolf.. Jascobs faith and I think maybe one more. I have to check.. But I'll send em if u want em

message 13: by Alisa (new)

Alisa (skippyb0611) | 55 comments And what about Azriel and his kid that was cut out of his mates body and givin to the council... We have to hear more about that...

message 14: by Annie (new)

Annie (prplskys) Azriel...who's that?? Thanks Platas but I don't have a kindle or nook yet. I'm not one of the 'cool' kids. But I plan on getting one. Amazon is having a sale on the 6 inch for 189.00 right now.

message 15: by Alisa (new)

Alisa (skippyb0611) | 55 comments You don't need an e reader to read e books honey.. You can open it from the email and read it on ur computer

message 16: by Alisa (new)

Alisa (skippyb0611) | 55 comments And azriel is a bad ass lion breed who is killing ppl in Beangals heart

message 17: by Shannon (last edited Jun 25, 2010 07:51AM) (new)

Shannon C. Annie wrote: "I don't have a kindle or nook yet. I'm not one of the 'cool' kids. But I plan on getting one. Amazon is having a sale on the 6 inch for 189.00 right now."

If you have a laptop or iPAD there's free ereader software (eg, Kindle, Mobi) that you can download, so you don't have the buy a reader if you want to try ebooks. I read ebooks on my netbook (mini laptop) and it works well. You can get the Kindle software from the Amazon site. And Mobi as well as other popular ebook reader software are usually available as free downloads on book ebook seller sites.

message 18: by Alisa (new)

Alisa (skippyb0611) | 55 comments Yup yup... But if its sent in an email u don't need any of that from what the others I have mailed them to say... if you want them please let me know.. U can send me a message with ur email to my inbox here on goodreads.

I bought my ereader bc I was spending WAY to much money on books and running out of space for them..lol

message 19: by Annie (new)

Annie (prplskys) I spend a tons of money on books and have about 400 in my inventory at home! I do a lot of shopping at half price books but it's still an expensive habit. Plus sometimes I but mire of a copy I already own because I'm not sure if I have it yet or not. Thus, the inventory. Self preservation. Hehe.