Challenge: 50 Books discussion

2010 > ann003's 50 books in 2010

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ann (last edited Feb 25, 2010 11:28AM) (new)

Ann (geekyandbookish) I *just* joined, so here are the books I've read so far this year:

Dead Until Dark (Sookie Stackhouse #1) by Charlaine Harris The Darkest Night (Lords of the Underworld, #1) by Gena Showalter 206 Bones (Temperance Brennan, #12) by Kathy Reichs The Secret Life of Josephine Napoleon's Bird of Paradise by Carolly Erickson
Definitely Dead (Sookie Stackhouse, #6) by Charlaine Harris All Together Dead (Sookie Stackhouse, #7) by Charlaine Harris Dead to the World (Sookie Stackhouse, #4) by Charlaine Harris Living Dead in Dallas (Sookie Stackhouse, #2) by Charlaine Harris Heaven In Your Eyes by Judi McCoy
Dead as a Doornail (Sookie Stackhouse, #5) by Charlaine Harris Club Dead (Sookie Stackhouse, #3) by Charlaine Harris Buffy the Vampire Slayer Predators and Prey (Season 8, Vol. 5) by Joss Whedon Take No Prisoners (Black Ops, #2) by Cindy Gerard

Obviously, I love the Sookie Stackhouse series =)

13/50!

message 2: by Ann (new)

Ann (geekyandbookish) The Olympics really cut into my reading time!

From Dead to Worse (Sookie Stackhouse, #8) by Charlaine Harris Dead and Gone (Sookie Stackhouse, #9) by Charlaine Harris Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford

16/50!!