Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

General Discussion > Lynn Viehl Series

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marissa (new)

Marissa Dobson (marissadobson) Okay so I finished reading the Lynn Veihl Darkly series and I wasnt too happy with how it ended. For what I have heard Stay the NIght is the last book of the series. Right? Anyone else think there were a few unanswered questions and didnt like how it ended?
Marissa

Jael ~ *~ Syhren ~* ~ (wwwgoodreadscomprofilejael) well I didn't really like how it ended as well but the story sort of continues with her Kyndred series. First book is Shadowlight.

message 3: by Leslie (new)

Leslie (funlovinlady) | 138 comments I am in the middle of the Darklyn series right now. So far, I really like them. I am on Evermore. I will let you know what I think when I finish the series.

message 4: by new_user (last edited Mar 11, 2010 09:24PM) (new)

new_user | 1389 comments I loved them, and I was sorry to see them end. The ending ties up most questions, but I think she plans to have a few of the vampires reappear in her new series. I know Lucan and Sam are definitely in the first book, Shadowlight. That one was interesting.

message 5: by Ellice (new)

Ellice Oh (satanlovesme) what are these books about!??
i have NO idea whatsoever?

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish new_user wrote: "I loved them, and I was sorry to see them end. The ending ties up most questions, but I think she plans to have a few of the vampires reappear in her new series. I know Lucan and Sam are definitely..."

I LOVE the Darkyn!!!!!! The Kyndred should be amazing, too!

message 7: by Shirla (new)

Shirla Ghadaki (sjghadaki) | 21 comments I believe that there is another book due out in the Darkly series. I enjoy these books very much and am waiting for the next one. Ms. Viehl also writes another series under the name S. L. Viehl. They are more Science Fiction/Fantasy but are very good.

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish She ended the Darkyn series after Stay the Night. As I said, Kyndred is the spinoff series from Darkyn. Here's the list of books and reading order:

http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/v/l...

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Ok, wait... you're calling it DarKLY series... is that a different series from her DarKYN series? I didn't know she had a DarKLY series, too.

message 10: by Jaime (last edited Mar 12, 2010 09:34AM) (new)

Jaime | 147 comments UniquelyMoi *~*Dhestiny*~* wrote: "Ok, wait... you're calling it DarKLY series... is that a different series from her DarKYN series? I didn't know she had a DarKLY series, too."

I think she means the darKYN series. I dont know of any DarKLY series by Viehl. Her Kyndred series is off to a great start! Next on is called Dreamveil and is due out in June 2010.

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Jaime wrote: "I think she means the darKYN series. I dont know of any DarKLY series by Viehl. Her Kyndred series is off to a great start! Next on is called Dreamveil and is due out in June 2010...."

OK, thanks. Just wanted to make sure we were all talking about the same thing!

I loved Darkyn, but havne't yet read Kyndred, though I've heard great things about it. I do have the book here, so I should just do it.

message 12: by Jaime (new)

Jaime | 147 comments I loved Darkyn, but havne't yet read Kyndred, though I've heard great things about it. I do have the book here, so I should just do it.

There are about 4 series that I can say that about. Between challanges and new pretty, shiney books that keep popping into my line of sight, I still havent started some that everybody loves. I just need to stay out of the bookstore!!