Let's pretend discussion

Life > Life RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 164 (164 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

(( RP Here after u make a charrie))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Annice sat down at the front counter, she propped her feet up against the mini fridge hidden under the desk and took a deep breath; it wasn't even lunch and she had already felt she put in a full day. Two surgeries and five appointments, it was amazing she found the time to sleep she thought as more costumers rolled in. Causing her short break to come an even shorter end, she sat up and greeted the first animal to get plopped onto the counter with a smile.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 24, 2010 09:15PM) (new)

((I'll go ahead and be that first costumer))

Sana brushed the hair from her face, balancing Chris, her two year old baby boy in one arm; and placing the small gerbal down in the other. "I'm sorry, I have no appointment but my gerbil... I think he ate my..." she looked around, then leaned in closer to the desk; meeting Annice face to face; "I think he ate one of my diet pills."

~Tomorrow doesn't show anything but today's misfortunes reborn~

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((just take the spotlight don't ya jess?))

Annice looked down at the small hamster, then back up at the woman; she stood and took the creature in her hands, "Follow me please ma'am." she picked up the phone and paged someone to take the front desk; then walked with Sana and Chris into a back room where she proceded to ask questions. After information was acquired she scheduled an immidiate stomach pump for the loved pet.

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 24, 2010 09:37PM) (new)

((yep ^_^))

Sana bounced the dismayed Chris in her arm, reassuring him that his beloved pet was going to be perfectly alright. He cried large hot crocodile tears and burried his head into his palms; digging his hands into her neck for comfort. Sana patted his back, continueing to bounce and soothe talk to him; even she had to admit - for a lousy drunken night, she turned out pretty well.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"You are... nineteen?" Annice looked at the papers about her, "Alright you are my age then, so I feel a little more comfortable asking you this. If you don't mind, why do you take diet pills in the first place? I mean, I know I'm just a vet technician, and have no real say; but you don't look over weight, to me you actually look underweight... why do you take the pills then if you don't need them?"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Sana looked at the vet tech, her eyes growing cold and distant to match her voice; "Are you now my therapist? I take them for my own reason, not yours." she shot back rather harshly, then kissed Chris on the cheek; "But if you're going to be rude and ask I guess I'll tell you... I'm trying to take off my baby weight." she saw the way Annice's eyes looked her over after she said that; and grabbed the skin on her stomach, "Look at all that fat! I can't be going back to high school next year looking like a trucker!"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'm going to bed soon))

Annice put up her hands, "I didn't mean to offend, I was just simply asking; sorry." she turned and went to the sink and busied herself scrubbing at her hands and arms as she thought. Annice turned her head back to the girl, "Do you live on your own?"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okie-dokie then))

"I live in an apartment... why?" Sana tilted her head, watching the vet tech; unable to figure out why she was deciding to be so nice to her. She sat down in a chair, craddeling her son like he was an infant again as he slowly drifted back into slumber.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Annice shrugged, "I was just wondering, you look a bit young to..." she bit her lip, wishing she could take back what she said.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((make sure you write it as an RP, not a book))

Sana stood, "Look a bit young to what? Have a child? Well sorry I'm not like you, I actually had a life as a high school student. I know people like you, not getting out after school, not going to parties or anything else like that. If you want to hate on me for having a life then go ahead, it's none of your damned buisness though."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((sure, and I'm sorry but can you please stop saying "I"... I'm sorry that's annoying me... I feel bad about that))

Sana stood up and glared at her; "And if it's any of your concern, I'll also tell you that it wasn't my choice!" She took Chris and walked out of the hospital; she took out her cell and dialed up Rana.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Annice dropped the clipboard, "Ma'am wait!" she walked out of the backroom, but was stopped by a vet asking for help; she nodded and helped out, moving away. "You forgot your hamster..." she muttered as she was led into another post-op surgery.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((sorry I'm annoying I know))

"Can you get Max to come pick me and Chris up? We had a little... emergency... and I'm stuck at the vet hospital..." Sana was near tears again, that's when she remembered she needed to pay for the surgery. "Shit... I can't afford that..." she nearly dropped the phone leaning against the building and started to cry.

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 28, 2010 03:46PM) (new)

((sorry I haven't been on in so long Rana, I've been busy.))

Sana ran her thumb across her eyes, and wiped the tears on her jeans pants. She nodded, buckling Chris into his booster seat; "I'm fine..."

message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 28, 2010 04:13PM) (new)

"I'd appreciate it, thanks." she half smiled, and looked out the car window; "Uh... Rana, can I ask you a favor?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

(( rana u said Gage could be ur charries friend Right??))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((can Gage like hang out with her or is she doing somthing??))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

(( okkie dokey))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uh... well I'm... I need to borrow some money... I'll pay you back, every cent, swear."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((Im still on idnt know about Rana .....))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

(( nothing i didnt know u were on :D))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

(( sorry lol ))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well... Chris's hamster... kinda needed a stomach pump."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's a hundred dollars for the procedure, and eighty bucks for staying the night to make sure he's okay."

message 26: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 74 comments Vikki was sitting on a bench, outside of a building. She ached EVERYWHERE.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks..." Sana hugged her tightly, "Can you bring us down to the beach? I promised Chris I'd take him sometime soon."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you Max." Sana smiled at him, then leaned her head against Rana's shoulder.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Rana, how will I ever repay you for all that you've done for us?"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'd feel wrong just taking from you." Sana sat up, and looked at Rana.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Sana looked at her watch, and then at her sleeping child; she sighed.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((brb Ab's crying))

"Fine, fine.."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((well certianly go on without me... oh well, I'll make more characters))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((sorry about that, she just needed to be burped is all. forgot to... stupid forgetful mind))

"I've figured that if I can just keep him from... you know... hurting himself, then I won't be as bad as a mom as I thought I would have been."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Ephiren stood up, seeing the limbo; he just knew that she'd be on it, he just knew it. He ran into the middle of the road, waving his arms like crazy. "Sana! Sana!"

message 36: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 74 comments Vikki smiled.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Sana groaned, she rolled down the window, "Max, stop please." she looked down the road to Ephiren, "What does he want?"

message 38: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 74 comments Vikki was reading her book and listening to her book.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Ephiren ran to the window, "Sana! I found you!" he looked at Chris, "Hi Chris!!!"

message 40: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 74 comments She smirked slightly.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

JJ walked out of the store, his guitar was strapped behind his back and he had groceries in his hands. He spotted Vikki, and smiled, then moved to her and very purposefully set up to play guitar next to the bench she was on. He swung it around, taking off his hat and setting it on the ground near his feet before strumming the strings and humming to the notes.

Sana's eyes widened as Chris started to cry, she grabbed her baby and bounced him up and down; shushing him. "Ephiren you woke Chris up, he was sleeping. Now what do you want?"

message 42: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 74 comments Vikki looked up and smiled.
"Hello."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Ephiren frowned, "Sorry..." he took a step back, "I was just wondering though... I er... the dance coming up at school... I was wondering if you'd... er..."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

JJ looked up, and smiled at her; "Hi." he cooly responded, not missing a single note on his aocustic. He looked back down to his fingers and strummed some more.

"You know I don't go to that school anymore." she retorted, feeling a little sick now.

message 45: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 74 comments "You're JJ right? Can you teach me how to play?"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Ephiren sighed, "Yeah but I thought that you could go to the dance with me... and prove what they've been saying wrong..."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

JJ stopped, "You want to learn guitar? Well... I guess I could teach you... but you're gonna have to get your own, I can lend you my Baby until you get one of your own. Baby's back at my house, she was my first guitar."

((hey, some guys name their penises, others their guitars))

"What they're saying!? What are they saying!?"

message 48: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 74 comments "Thanks." she didn't find it weird that he named his guitar. She thought it was interesting. Vikki smiled.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"So you really wanna learn?" JJ looked down at his empty hat, then flipped it back ontop his head.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uh... nothing you should be concerned about."

« previous 1 3 4