Elder Scrolls RP discussion

Roleplay Characters > Argonia Characters

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ewok117 (new)

Ewok117 (Who has a cooler username than you) | 356 comments Well, this is the character section for the new RP. Post your charries here!

message 2: by Ewok117 (last edited Feb 25, 2010 06:28AM) (new)

Ewok117 (Who has a cooler username than you) | 356 comments Ok, here is my character. I might change his name later.
Name: Vanir (Van for short, although only his most trusted friends are allowed to call him that)
Race: Nord
Class: Great Knight (Uses swords, and can use lances ok, but he personally dislikes them.)
Items: 2000 gold, two swords, and a third which is special. Its name is Rex Parthia, and it is made of a metal not seen anywhere else. His father gave it to him.
Background: The son of a nobleman, he hails from the land of Skyrim. He has had a very high-class upbringing, at the insistence of his mother, but his father also taught him to reach out to the local peasants. However, he has great disdain for the Dunmer. His haughtiness is comparable to that of a high elf when it comes to the denizens of Morrowind. However, he is always friendly to nords, bretons, and imperials. He is learning that to be a lord, you must have more than skill with the blade.

< img src = http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/fir... width= 200 height= 350/>

message 3: by Ewok117 (new)

Ewok117 (Who has a cooler username than you) | 356 comments So... yeah... I'm bored, I'm gonna go play Civ IV.

message 4: by Ewok117 (new)

Ewok117 (Who has a cooler username than you) | 356 comments PLEASE POST CHARRIE ASAP!!!!!!!!!!11

message 5: by Ewok117 (new)

Ewok117 (Who has a cooler username than you) | 356 comments I'm not going to be on ALL day today; I've got several things to do before the thingamajig tonight.

message 6: by Ewok117 (new)

Ewok117 (Who has a cooler username than you) | 356 comments But I'll be on till 12:30, i think... i'll check in periodically, so if I'm not responding, just sit tight!

message 7: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) | 2 comments Name: Hal'hem
Race: Argonian
Class: Civilian, however practices in weapons and is very good. Knows some magic, but little.
Items: 100 gold, 20 hunks of crab meat, one imperial captain sword (stolen), shoots fire from left hand.
Background: When the war began, he was forced to flee from his home in the first attack of the Black Marsh. He was the only survivor among his family. He set out to find the leader of the Dunmer, the enemy side of the war. After he finds him, he will kill him personally.