European Royalty discussion

Other Discussions > Royal Portraits, the blog

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Misfit (new)

Misfit | 696 comments This looks like serious time-suck, http://royal-portraits.blogspot.com/

(but what a way to go)

message 2: by Connie (new)

Connie (boleynfan) | 17 comments OK,Misfit, there goes my night...lol! Very cool, actually. Thanks for sharing!!

message 3: by Sara W (new)

Sara W (sarawesq) | 2153 comments Wow, I really like all of the links along the side - I just got sucked into the modern Swedish royal family!

message 4: by Melisende (new)

Melisende | 31 comments Yes ... thanks Misfit :)

message 5: by Sara W (new)

Sara W (sarawesq) | 2153 comments The website Misfit provided had a link the the Swedish Royal family's website (plus a lot of other modern royal families). The one daughter (quite a cutie) seemed to be involved in a lot of stuff - I just got sucked in clicking link after link and looking at the photos! I'm so used to seeing William and Harry in the news that I don't think twice about the British royal family, but I forget that other countries still have royals too. :)

On another note, I did just read a book about Christina (eccentric Queen of Sweden or something like that is part of the title - fairly recent book), but I can't really recommend it - she was pretty annoying and very self-centered (the book was well-written though, so I suppose I could recommend a check out from the library). I'd like to read about her father.