Diabolical Peoples of Earth discussion

Plotting > How Will You Help Take Over the World?

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, Proud Owner of Muffin/Toast/Gummy Bear Minions (new)

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 79 comments Mod
Be it through minions or protests, post how YOU will help us take over the world.

I've called muffin/toast/gummy bear minions! ;D

message 2: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, Proud Owner of Muffin/Toast/Gummy Bear Minions (new)

MUAHAHAHA!! I can send my muffins. You can choose two actions:

1. Eat their soul
2. Raid their homes and beat them up

message 3: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, Proud Owner of Muffin/Toast/Gummy Bear Minions (new)

MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

Can I be a co-chief-in-charge?

message 4: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, Proud Owner of Muffin/Toast/Gummy Bear Minions (new)

Lol, thanks. ^_^ Soo! What are your preferred methods of destruction?

message 5: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, Proud Owner of Muffin/Toast/Gummy Bear Minions (new)

Well, my way is usually by the eating of souls, pillaging towns, and forcing them into vats of acid - All the nasty work done by my mutant army of muffin ninjas, of course.

message 6: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, Proud Owner of Muffin/Toast/Gummy Bear Minions (new)

OMGGGGG!! ^_^

message 7: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, Proud Owner of Muffin/Toast/Gummy Bear Minions (new)

OOOOOOh I love love looooove Carmelldansen!! XD

message 8: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, Proud Owner of Muffin/Toast/Gummy Bear Minions (new)

Yeah!!

Maybe we can discuss this later. Unfortunately, my math book is calling. Besides, can't take over the world without brains, right? ;D See ya later!

message 9: by Jemier (new)

Jemier (Lights178) | 6 comments I can understand everything the song says cuz i can speak Japanese.

message 10: by Jemier (new)

Jemier (Lights178) | 6 comments Do I hav to type in everything changed into english or can I just type what she is saying?

message 11: by Jemier (new)

Jemier (Lights178) | 6 comments nyan nyan ni hao meow Georgious Delicious Deculture
and they keep on saying that oh and I can't here what they say when they are so quiet

message 12: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, Proud Owner of Muffin/Toast/Gummy Bear Minions (new)

PANDA

message 13: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, Proud Owner of Muffin/Toast/Gummy Bear Minions (new)

We need to destroy Stephanie.

message 14: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, Proud Owner of Muffin/Toast/Gummy Bear Minions (new)

~Noelle~ wrote: "MY UNCLE.

Wait, what?"

Whaat?

message 15: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, Proud Owner of Muffin/Toast/Gummy Bear Minions (new)

I MEANT STEPHENIE MEYER. SHE CREATED... A DEMON CHILD.

message 16: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, Proud Owner of Muffin/Toast/Gummy Bear Minions (new)

Zee Twilight.

message 17: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, Proud Owner of Muffin/Toast/Gummy Bear Minions (new)

Yuss.

message 18: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, Proud Owner of Muffin/Toast/Gummy Bear Minions (new)

Mm. Me laiks dee tawkos.

message 19: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, Proud Owner of Muffin/Toast/Gummy Bear Minions (new)

Yuss... tawkos arr tazetee.

message 20: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, Proud Owner of Muffin/Toast/Gummy Bear Minions (new)

Yeshhhhh, yeshh eet ees.