Puzzles from Anh!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

These are words I will be looking for,
Give Up?
Puzzle 1
When time stands still!
As a burglar reaches for something on the mantle, he accidentally knocks over a clock. It falls to the floor, breaks, and stops. The next morning, however, police aren't able to determine what time the robbery took place. Why not?
Clues:
The police could see the clock.
The burglar did not alter the clock in any way after it fell.
The police didn't expect to be able to read the clock.
What kind of clock is it?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((wow this is hard))

message 3: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 114 comments Alarm clock? Burglary clock?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Remember, answer the clues and the whole question. Give up or what?

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 209 comments it was a digital clock and when it fell it got unpluged

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Correct, next one (Higher the number, the harder it is)
Answer: The burglar knocked over a digital clock. When it broke and stopped, it no longer displayed the time.
Puzzle 2
Lunch Time
Robbie goes into a restaurant and orders a deli sandwich and a cola for lunch. Afterward, he pays his bill, tips his waitress, and goes outside. He slowly takes in his surroundings. The sky is black and the city streets are deserted. What happened?
Clues:
Nothing supernatural happened
This man was on his lunch break
It was like this before he went to lunch
What time is it?

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 209 comments he lives/works in the north or south pole (depending what time of the year it is) and it's dark 24 hours a day

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Wrong!

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 209 comments his lunch break is very long? XD

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

... Wrong

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 209 comments there is very thick clouds in the sky

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Does that explain the streets and also it is Wrong, give up?

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 209 comments nope and i just need a sec to think

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok

message 16: by Redmoon the guy with the face (last edited Feb 25, 2010 02:43PM) (new)

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 209 comments ok he lives up north/ down south and sence it's winter it goes dark real quick after the sun comes up and because it's winter where it is no ones on the streets sence it's so cold no one wants to be on the streets or that the place they r at is being built so no one lives there and it's just his workers if anything (let me guess it's wrong isn't it?...)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Correct that you are wrong, this answer does not have to do with the North or South Pole!

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 209 comments he went in while it was still dark andsence he took in his surrounding slowly it eventually turned dark and sence it was night time everyone is sleeping

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

No... Give up or not?

message 20: by Redmoon the guy with the face (last edited Feb 25, 2010 04:54PM) (new)

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 209 comments nope i'll try later again

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

More people gotta try these puzzles!

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 209 comments i know it's annoying i'm the only 1 doing it =/

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 209 comments not your fault i'll just let others guess for now =/

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

=/

message 26: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 114 comments Midnight?

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

*Aank*

message 28: by Caitlan (new)

Caitlan (lyonessrampant) um, theres a storm coming??

message 29: by Heather B (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) He works the grave yard shift?

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 209 comments he's in the twilight realm! XD

message 31: by Heather B (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) is that the answer?

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

no...

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 209 comments err it would be lunch time for us but he lives on the other side of the world, but we would know it as lunch time =p or it's a video game that is always dark out and he is the only thing outside for no reason how do XD i know for sure both of those r wrong

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

lol no...

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 209 comments wait crap u meen no as in no i'm wrong about those being wrong or what? XD

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Wrong.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Mines are hardcore! There are 98 puzzles to go :P

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 209 comments fine u know what i give up i want a new one >_<

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

gtg

message 42: by Caitlan (new)

Caitlan (lyonessrampant) um idk whats the answer??

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmmm...

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 209 comments c'mon this is impossible my mom doesn't even know XD

message 45: by Heather B (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) are there any other clues?

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Nope.

message 47: by Redmoon the guy with the face (last edited Apr 27, 2010 03:00PM) (new)

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 209 comments wow u had to give us one i feel would be in your 50's =p

message 48: by Heather B (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) Is he blind?
Is it a dream?

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 209 comments wow y'know dream sounds alot like it seems like 0_0

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

No...

« previous 1