We Love Lisa Kleypas discussion

Just for Fun > What is your Fav LK naughty words and bedroom scenes actually why not add other books to ..

Comments Showing 1-50 of 317 (317 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 24, 2010 03:52PM) (new)

"Your Mine" and "when the hero says "ow F*** as he is about to spill his seed.... hmmmm how do i choose ... have to get my books out

message 2: by Alycia (new)

Alycia | 1478 comments I found the thread, hehe. I am thinking the same thing. I need to start reading again so I can add lines here.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

The Bronze Horseman"open yourself for me tatia"

message 4: by Alycia (new)

Alycia | 1478 comments Love me some Alexander, I want to read that book again.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Alycia wrote: "Love me some Alexander, I want to read that book again."

have you read all of them

The Bronze Horseman
Tatiana and Alexander
The Summer Garden

message 6: by Alycia (new)

Alycia | 1478 comments I am also currently reading Secret Ties. Here are some funny, but sexy lines involving a remote controlled toy.

"Oh, God , if Max doesn't stop that, I'll make a total fool of myself."

"I think you'd enjoy it even more if you relaxed and let it do its job."

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 24, 2010 04:01PM) (new)

owwww i have this one marked to read

message 8: by Alycia (new)

Alycia | 1478 comments It's ok so far, and entertaining. I'm only 58 pages in to it. They haven't, um, been together in the bedroom a lot yet, :)

message 9: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Certifiable St. Vinnie's Ninny (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 3737 comments LK is very good in that respect. I pretty much like all her bedroom scenes except for the finger through the backdoor part in Suddenly You.

Tempt Me at Twilight has an interesting part where he tells her to "wet it for me." You can figure out what he was talking about, and why. :)

message 10: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, Your Humble Servant (new)

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish | 8001 comments Danielle "The Book Huntress" wrote: "Tempt Me at Twilight has an interesting part where he tells her to "wet it for me." You can figure out what he was talking about, and why. :)"

*gasp* Sounds like I need to rearrange my bookshelf again. *sigh*

message 11: by Alycia (new)

Alycia | 1478 comments I agree with you Danielle. LK has just the right amount of steam. Some authors just hint, but she does give more detail. I think that is partly why I fall in love with the couple and root for the HEA because I have seen them even at their most tender moments. I am dying to start the Hathaway series... so many books, so little time... interesting quote.

message 12: by Cheryl (last edited Feb 24, 2010 04:23PM) (new)

Cheryl (ghemomma) | 900 comments I am laughing histerically over Danielle's finger in the backdoor comment! My husband just asked if something is wrong with me! *why yes, where is one of those doctors when you need one!*

All right, I'll get out the books I just read and find something juicy out of them...
*going to get books*

message 13: by Alycia (new)

Alycia | 1478 comments UniquelyMoi *~*Dhestiny*~* wrote: "Danielle "The Book Huntress" wrote: "Tempt Me at Twilight has an interesting part where he tells her to "wet it for me." You can figure out what he was talking about, and why. :)"

*gasp* Sounds li..."

Have you read books 1 & 2? I keep asking others today what they think of them.

message 14: by Alycia (new)

Alycia | 1478 comments Cheryl wrote: "I am laughing histerically over Danielle's finger in the backdoor comment! My husband just asked if something is wrong with me! *why yes, where is one of those doctors when you need one!*

All ..."

Back door?!? I didn't pick up on that, opps

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Danielle "The Book Huntress" wrote: "LK is very good in that respect. I pretty much like all her bedroom scenes except for the finger through the backdoor part in Suddenly You.

Tempt Me at Twilight has an interesting part where he ..."

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT i missed this part!

message 16: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (ghemomma) | 900 comments Alycia wrote: "Back door?!? I didn't pick up on that, opps "

Do you mean "what does that mean?" or "what book was that in?"

It was in Suddenly You, many of us were shocked that Lisa Kleypas went there!

Back door means, *ahem* anal

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL Cheryl .. heheheheheheheheheheheeh

message 18: by Alycia (new)

Alycia | 1478 comments Cheryl wrote: "Alycia wrote: "Back door?!? I didn't pick up on that, opps "

Do you mean "what does that mean?" or "what book was that in?"

It was in Suddenly You, many of us were shocked that Lisa Kleypas w..."

Oh, I knew what it meant after I saw your comment, when I initially read Danielle's comment I didn't pick up on the anal aspect. That's why I said opppps. Yeah, I wouldn't have thought LK would go there either. Maybe I was confused because I haven't read the book yet.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I read it .. and missed it .. "how can that be" not that im a real fan of back door a bit to much..

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Ladies on a diff topic .. if you liek the BDB im adding some pics .. of what i think the brothers look like ..

message 21: by Alycia (new)

Alycia | 1478 comments ohh, pics :)

message 22: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (ghemomma) | 900 comments Rachael wrote: "I read it .. and missed it .. "how can that be" not that im a real fan of back door a bit to much.."

It was very brief so it was possible to miss. I don't think it actually said "he put his finger in the exit only", but it said something like "his finger slid all the way back" or something like that. I would look it up but a friend is borrowing the book right now!

message 23: by Alycia (new)

Alycia | 1478 comments Where are the pics going to be posted, I should have asked. I never found your bdb thread.

message 24: by Alycia (new)

Alycia | 1478 comments Rachael wrote: "Alycia wrote: "Love me some Alexander, I want to read that book again."

The Bronze Horseman
Tatiana and Alexander
[book:The Summer Garden..."

I haven't read TSG yet. I need to find a copy and read it soon. Maybe in April.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Alycia wrote: "Rachael wrote: "Alycia wrote: "Love me some Alexander, I want to read that book again."

The Bronze Horseman
Tatiana and Alexander
[book:The Sum..."

put it on the back burner .. it wasnt great!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Alycia wrote: "Where are the pics going to be posted, I should have asked. I never found your bdb thread."

Lol i dont even no my self i'll let you no .. now fluff yur pillows make a cupa T and relax :)

message 27: by Alycia (new)

Alycia | 1478 comments Ok, *takes tea cup* Thanks Rach, you are the best!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Cant post picture zzzzz oowww aahhhh (annoyed)

message 29: by Kelly (last edited Feb 24, 2010 05:18PM) (new)

Kelly  | 213 comments Rachael wrote: "Alycia wrote: "Rachael wrote: "Alycia wrote: "Love me some Alexander, I want to read that book again."

The Bronze Horseman
[book:Tatiana and Alexander|..."

It was fantastic and a must read to complete the story of Tatia and Shura!
Albeit it is not an easy read very emotional it is my favorite. Like Outlander and Voyager you can't have one without the other.

message 30: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (ghemomma) | 900 comments ok, here is a teaser from And Then He Kissed Her:

Pressing slow, hot kisses to her stomach, he touched the damp brown curls at the apex of her thighs. She sucked in a deep, strangled gasp of shock, and pressed her thighs tight together. She shook her head violently in refusal, but there was no way he was going to let her get away with depriving them both of this. Even though his body was on fire and his cock was aching, and even though he was shaking the the effort of holding back, there was no way in hell he was going to skip this part. "Emma, I have to do this. I have to touch you here." ... She jerked as he blew soft, warm breath against her curls. "Let me do this. I want it, Emma. I want it badly. I want to touch you and kiss you here. Let me."

I love it when the hero is so tortured like that!

message 31: by Kelly (new)

Kelly  | 213 comments Cheryl wrote: "ok, here is a teaser from And Then He Kissed Her:

Pressing slow, hot kisses to her stomach, he touched the damp brown curls at the apex of her thighs. She sucked in a deep, strangled gasp of s..."

Oh Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 32: by Alycia (new)

Alycia | 1478 comments Kelly wrote: "Rachael wrote: "Alycia wrote: "Rachael wrote: "Alycia wrote: "Love me some Alexander, I want to read that book again."

The Bronze Horseman
[book:Tatian..."

Oh, no is it really heart breaking?

message 33: by Kelly (new)

Kelly  | 213 comments "I am in hell," he hissed, pushing his hips into her. He swievled them against her core, that massive erection pushing into the soft place he'd just had with his mouth. With a curse, he pulled back, unzipped his leathers... and thrust into her, stretching her so wide it almost hurt. She cried out at the invasion, but tilted her hips up so he could go in even farther.

Zsadist grabbed her knees and stretched her legs up, balling her under him; then he pounded against her, his warrior body sparing her nothing. She held on to his neck, drawing blood, lost in the grinding rhythm. This was how she'd always thought it would be with him. Hard, heavy, wild....raw. As she orgasmed again, he came with a roar, crashing into her. Hot jets filled her, then spilled out onto her thighs as he kept pumping.....

Oh Bella what a lucky girl!!!!!!

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 24, 2010 06:46PM) (new)

Cheryl wrote: "ok, here is a teaser from And Then He Kissed Her:

Pressing slow, hot kisses to her stomach, he touched the damp brown curls at the apex of her thighs. She sucked in a deep, strangled gasp of s..."

ow Cheryl dont tease us meanieeee... is she an untouched maiden???

message 35: by Alycia (new)

Alycia | 1478 comments I love Zadist! I am going through Brother withdrawal now once again :(

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Kelly wrote: ""I am in hell," he hissed, pushing his hips into her. He swievled them against her core, that massive erection pushing into the soft place he'd just had with his mouth. With a curse, he pulled ba..."

Thanks for that Kell... motivation to keep reading hehe

message 37: by Alycia (new)

Alycia | 1478 comments Rachael wrote: "Kelly wrote: ""I am in hell," he hissed, pushing his hips into her. He swievled them against her core, that massive erection pushing into the soft place he'd just had with his mouth. With a curs..."

Z's book is one of the best in the series, but hard to read at some points because of his awful and abused past.

message 38: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 24, 2010 07:13PM) (new)

i wanted to post something from "Everything forbidden" but i dont have it with me .. i will improvise from memory...

"take of your clothes he said in a deep voice" Miranda did as he said she new she could not say no to this man she had made a deal....
Now get on the bed. As he walked closer to her his cock was throbbing for release .. but he wanted to take it slow .. he wanted Miranda to learn what is was to desire him ... to beg him .. as he walked closer to her he whispered in her ear ......
now touch yourself i want to watch you miranda ..

message 39: by Holly (new)

Holly (velvetsun) | 144 comments Kelly wrote: ""I am in hell," he hissed, pushing his hips into her. He swievled them against her core, that massive erection pushing into the soft place he'd just had with his mouth. With a curse, he pulled ba..."

*blinks rapidly*

Oh Zsadist....
I really think a re-read is in order.

Love this thread, btw. :)

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Holly wrote: "Kelly wrote: ""I am in hell," he hissed, pushing his hips into her. He swievled them against her core, that massive erection pushing into the soft place he'd just had with his mouth. With a curs..."

What have you got for us Holly ??? anything exciting

message 41: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Certifiable St. Vinnie's Ninny (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 3737 comments Cheryl wrote: "Rachael wrote: "I read it .. and missed it .. "how can that be" not that im a real fan of back door a bit to much.."

It was very brief so it was possible to miss. I don't think it actually said..."

She puts it very politely. "His finger went into a forbidden place."

message 42: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Certifiable St. Vinnie's Ninny (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 3737 comments Alycia wrote: "UniquelyMoi *~*Dhestiny*~* wrote: "Danielle "The Book Huntress" wrote: "Tempt Me at Twilight has an interesting part where he tells her to "wet it for me." You can figure out what he was talking ab..."

You mean the Hathaway books? I love them. I know some other fans don't care for them, but I am really enjoying this series. :)

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Danielle "The Book Huntress" wrote: "Alycia wrote: "UniquelyMoi *~*Dhestiny*~* wrote: "Danielle "The Book Huntress" wrote: "Tempt Me at Twilight has an interesting part where he tells her to "wet it for me." You can figure out what he..."

Ow me 2

message 44: by Alycia (new)

Alycia | 1478 comments Danielle "The Book Huntress" wrote: "Alycia wrote: "UniquelyMoi *~*Dhestiny*~* wrote: "Danielle "The Book Huntress" wrote: "Tempt Me at Twilight has an interesting part where he tells her to "wet it for me." You can figure out what he..."

Yes, that is what I meant! So glad to know you liked them. I am sure I will too. Can't wait to start this series!

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok Gals .. BDB pics are up go perve ..

message 46: by Bekah, Fellow Kleypasaholic (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 2750 comments Danielle "The Book Huntress" wrote:

Tempt Me at Twilight has an interesting part where he tells her to "wet it for me." You can figure out what he was talking about, and why. :) ..."

HOLY MOLY! I can't wait to get to this book! Yowza!

message 47: by Bekah, Fellow Kleypasaholic (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 2750 comments Rachael wrote: "i wanted to post something from "Everything forbidden" but i dont have it with me .. i will improvise from memory...

"take of your clothes he said in a deep voice" Miranda did as he said she new..."

OMG, going to go check this book out RIGHT NOW!

message 48: by Alycia (new)

Alycia | 1478 comments I just recently added that one too to read, sound really good!

message 49: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 25, 2010 09:38AM) (new)

From the mouth of the almighty St. Vincent, as he has Evie anchored against the wall.

"..I would kiss my way down your thighs...inch by inch...and when I reach those sweet red curls, I would lick through them, deeper and deeper, until I found the little pearl of your clitoris...and I would stroke it...I'd lick until you started to throb. I would circle it, and stroke it...I'd lick until you started to beg. An then I would suck you. But not hard. I wouldn't be that kind. I would do it so lightly, so tenderly, that you would start screaming with the need to come...I would put my tongue inside you...taste you...eat you. I wouldn't stop until your entire body was wet and shaking. And when I had tortured you enough, I would open your legs and come inside you, and take you......take you....."

message 50: by Holly (new)

Holly (velvetsun) | 144 comments ^^^ Oh....God.....

That scene with St Vincent STILL leaves me speechless.

*thud*

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7