dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This is where you chat about the Book Twilight

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I like how Twilight started

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Me too

message 4: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Holloway | 17 comments Eclips is my fav book of the Twilight saga!!!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Mine Is Breaking Dawn

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

It's a tie for Eclips and Breaking Dawn for me

message 7: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Holloway | 17 comments I wonder why Stefeny Meyer Kept switchig between Jacub and Bella's point of view in Breaking Dawn. It kinda confused me.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I liked how she did that, it showed more then her view on things.

message 9: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Holloway | 17 comments Ya but she could have done ALL of Bella's then ALL of Jacubs

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, but it would all about pain.

message 11: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) Hellooooooooo Twilight Lovers. *Grins* I am, as you can see, Clair. And I am here, as a member of T.T.H.O.T.W (the twilight haters of the world), to discourage your love fo Twilight and just to tell you my opinion. I will be deleting myself off this group afterwards, so you need not worry about anymore discouragement. ^^

LET US BEGIN.

First off all, I would like to voice the unanimous opinion of my group, that the reason "Edward" *makes a rude hand gesture* can't read "Bella's" *makes another rude gesture* is because she has no mind to read. *scornfully*
Second, I would like to voice my personal opinion that Bella is a selfish and dependent creep. She's unselfish? HA! She's ready to kill innocent lives (animal lives) for her "love of Edward". And what about the depending on Edward all the time? She can't even live without him. (You've read New Moon)
Third, Jacob is stupid. Wanting Bella like that. BAH!!!
Fourth, I would like to invite you all over to T.T.H.O.T.W to see our opinions of Mrs. Meyor and her books. Thank you.

message 12: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire Clair wrote: "Hellooooooooo Twilight Lovers. *Grins* I am, as you can see, Clair. And I am here, as a member of T.T.H.O.T.W (the twilight haters of the world), to discourage your love fo Twilight and just to tel..."

O HAI THERE CLAIR.

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 6 comments HI THERE MY FELLOW COMRADES!!!!

THIS IS EPIC!

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 6 comments So my nickname is Silvy now??

Ok then, no probs with that. I suppose my name is too long. XD

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 3 comments Helloooooooooooo everyone! *grins insanely*

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 3 comments *waves to twitards*

message 17: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) Hello

message 18: by Joker (new)

Joker (TheCreepyClown) And the fun has arrived!!!

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 3 comments lol, XD

message 20: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Holloway | 17 comments You guys SUCK!!!!!!! And dont wory im deleting my self from this retatded group. *Smiles and gigles*

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Lizzy wrote: "I HAVE HIJACKED THSI GROUP! LET THE TWILIGHT HATERS REIGN, I AM THE NEW MODERATOR!

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!
and

TWILIGHT SUCKS"

LOLOLOLOL [like]

message 22: by Amber (new)

Amber (justcurious) TWIHATERS UNITE!

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 1 comments Mod
I think the first rule has been ignored looking at the first part of this chat. *judges Twilighters*

Things Twilight saga needs

1.) A storyline
2.) NO SPARKLY VAMPIRES
3.) Demigods
4.) Wizards
5.) Good movie acting
6.) Feel free to add on to the list.