The Never Dying Group discussion

Dying

Comments Showing 1-50 of 84 (84 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by MusicFrogg126♪, Hasn't been active and considering she made this group yikes (new)

MusicFrogg126♪ (MusicFrogg126) | 775 comments Mod
Okay guys. I know I'm a hypocrite bc I am never on here but I'm telling you guys this.

The only topic really keeping us alive is the Banning Game... and I think thats kinda sad...

Comments?

message 2: by lizzy (new)

lizzy | 15 comments i like this group

message 3: by Molly's Sister, Don't let things deceive you- this group is still alive ;-) (new)

Molly's Sister | 2985 comments Mod
THIS GROUP SHALL NOt DIE AS LONG AS I'M HERE! YOU'D HAVE TO KILL ME FIRST!!

message 4: by Anjali (last edited Feb 25, 2010 02:06PM) (new)

Anjali | 1 comments all right th-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
IT'S AN AX MURDERER!!!!!!!!!
HE KILLED YOU!!!!

message 5: by Molly's Sister, Don't let things deceive you- this group is still alive ;-) (new)

*dies*
hahaha

message 6: by Madeline (new)

Madeline laughing after death....
creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy

message 7: by Molly's Sister, Don't let things deceive you- this group is still alive ;-) (new)

*haunts Madeline*

message 8: by Marley, Will not go crazy. OR ELSE. -Sara (new)

Marley (Marleyme95) | 848 comments Mod
Well, it's still alive. Ha, then maybe we must all talk on other topics....starting...right...now!

message 9: by Molly's Sister, Don't let things deceive you- this group is still alive ;-) (new)

YAY

message 10: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 2444 comments Mod
sara.... ? you lied. unless you are dead, which i know for a fact you aren't.

message 11: by Molly's Sister, Don't let things deceive you- this group is still alive ;-) (new)

STALKER!
I didn't lie... this group just got buried under all my other groups

message 12: by Marley, Will not go crazy. OR ELSE. -Sara (new)

:(

message 13: by Molly's Sister, Don't let things deceive you- this group is still alive ;-) (new)

Hi Marleyyyy!!!

message 14: by Marley, Will not go crazy. OR ELSE. -Sara (new)

Hi Sara! I'm angry...and happy. You see, I'm going to something downtown, and was supposed to be driving my friend however she had a bitchfit and wants to go early so she's going to take the train this isn't the first time she has done such things. Evil little bit--wait, this is the group I can't curse in...right?

message 15: by Madeline (new)

Madeline *swings in on a tree vine swinging a cutlass pirate-like*
AAARGGGH!!!! hey people!!
i have no memory of being haunted O.o

message 16: by Marley, Will not go crazy. OR ELSE. -Sara (new)

I refuse to be sad. My mother shall always be on my side. *rejoices*

message 17: by Lunabell , Its creepy how this group is called "Never Dying". (new)

Lunabell  (Lunabell) | 1405 comments Mod
THE NEVER DYING GROUP DIED.

message 18: by Madeline (new)

Madeline yeah sorta but we're still here so its hanging on by a thread. very small thin fragile thread

message 19: by Molly's Sister, Don't let things deceive you- this group is still alive ;-) (new)

Marley wrote: "Hi Sara! I'm angry...and happy. You see, I'm going to something downtown, and was supposed to be driving my friend however she had a bitchfit and wants to go early so she's going to take the train..."

wait was it the nerdfighter gathering?

message 20: by MusicFrogg126♪, Hasn't been active and considering she made this group yikes (new)

MusicFrogg126♪ (MusicFrogg126) | 775 comments Mod
I heard about that! I wanted to go, but couldn't :(

message 21: by Molly's Sister, Don't let things deceive you- this group is still alive ;-) (last edited Oct 10, 2010 09:08PM) (new)

Same.

Jeeves said she is there.
MARLEY I KINDA SORTA HATE YOU RIGHT NOW!

message 22: by Marley, Will not go crazy. OR ELSE. -Sara (new)

Yes. Yes it was. It was awesome. You should have come. I met this awesome guy named Keith. And a guy named Quinn tyed my tie and Gah. Twas awesome.

message 23: by Molly's Sister, Don't let things deceive you- this group is still alive ;-) (last edited Oct 11, 2010 06:33AM) (new)

Awesome
I'm like insanely jealous. >.<

message 24: by Madeline (new)

Madeline huh???????????????? O.o

message 25: by Lunabell , Its creepy how this group is called "Never Dying". (new)

FROGG! ARE YOU... ALIVE?

message 26: by Molly's Sister, Don't let things deceive you- this group is still alive ;-) (new)

Yeah, she is. I haz talked to her some on dA

message 27: by Molly's Sister, Don't let things deceive you- this group is still alive ;-) (new)

I remember when I could come on here at any time of the day and there'd be new posts to read....

message 28: by Lunabell , Its creepy how this group is called "Never Dying". (new)

Yes... and hundreds of them too...

message 29: by Marley, Will not go crazy. OR ELSE. -Sara (new)

So. Let's attempt to recreate it?

message 30: by Lunabell , Its creepy how this group is called "Never Dying". (new)

IDK. There's so many other groups.

message 31: by Marley, Will not go crazy. OR ELSE. -Sara (new)

Juuuuuussttt keeepppp taaalllkiiinggg....

This lady on Law and Order: SVU is having a total awesome bitchfit. YAY espionage!

message 32: by Molly's Sister, Don't let things deceive you- this group is still alive ;-) (new)

woo! xP That's kinda odd, Marley

Seriously, guys, four comment on one topic all within 7 minutes? WHAT IS THIS?! That's way too active.

message 33: by Molly's Sister, Don't let things deceive you- this group is still alive ;-) (last edited Oct 12, 2010 07:01PM) (new)

OH! Marley, I found out that someone else I know was at the bean on 10/10/10. So my list of people I'm jealous of just got a little bit longer. xP

message 34: by Lunabell , Its creepy how this group is called "Never Dying". (new)

On the bean? What? Luna es confused.

10/10/10. Not only is that number cool, but in binary, it is 42. AKA THE MEANING OF LIFE.

message 35: by Marley, Will not go crazy. OR ELSE. -Sara (new)

She GOT AWAY WITH IT! Grrr..... next episode. Sara, don't you live near me, let's watch together, channel 31? Was that creepy or what? Oh, look, heroien. Never mind, Sara is to young.

Yay activeness....actually, no, I'm far too lazy for active.

message 36: by Molly's Sister, Don't let things deceive you- this group is still alive ;-) (new)

Yeah, so I've heard. Trust me.

message 37: by Marley, Will not go crazy. OR ELSE. -Sara (new)

Lunabell wrote: "On the bean? What? Luna es confused.

10/10/10. Not only is that number cool, but in binary, it is 42. AKA THE MEANING OF LIFE."

I told Jeevsie that yesterday and he was quite pleased!

Still Sara, you should watchhh!

message 38: by Molly's Sister, Don't let things deceive you- this group is still alive ;-) (new)

Sara Without An }{ wrote: "Yeah, so I've heard. Trust me."

that was in reply to Luna btw

message 39: by Molly's Sister, Don't let things deceive you- this group is still alive ;-) (new)

Marley wrote: "She GOT AWAY WITH IT! Grrr..... next episode. Sara, don't you live near me, let's watch together, channel 31? Was that creepy or what? Oh, look, heroien. Never mind, Sara is too young.

Yay active..."

Yeah, you're around 45 min south of me :-P
I'm not too young! How old do you think I am?!

message 40: by Molly's Sister, Don't let things deceive you- this group is still alive ;-) (new)

Marley wrote: "Lunabell wrote: "On the bean? What? Luna es confused.

10/10/10. Not only is that number cool, but in binary, it is 42. AKA THE MEANING OF LIFE."

I told Jeevsie that yesterday and he was quit..."

Yeah, I actually know because I saw that wall post xP
I feel stalkerish

message 41: by Marley, Will not go crazy. OR ELSE. -Sara (new)

Yay, what suburb if I may ask. Don't worry, I'm only a internetystalker person? :P 12 or 13? 10? Who knows?

You has the books of face?!

message 42: by Molly's Sister, Don't let things deceive you- this group is still alive ;-) (new)

Marley wrote: "Yay, what suburb if I may ask. Don't worry, I'm only a internetystalker person? :P 12 or 13? 10? Who knows?

You has the books of face?!"

Umm... I'll send you a message.
And wow, you're way off xP I'm in high school.

Yush, I do. I have for awhile but I figured out how to set it so no one can see my friends list just the other day xP
My dad reads it frequently. BUT NOW HE CAN'T >:-D

message 43: by Lunabell , Its creepy how this group is called "Never Dying". (new)

OOH. THIS I MUST KNOW.

And I has a FB as well! :D

message 44: by Molly's Sister, Don't let things deceive you- this group is still alive ;-) (new)

O.o

message 45: by Lunabell , Its creepy how this group is called "Never Dying". (new)

Wait so how do you make it so that no one can read your friends list?

message 46: by Molly's Sister, Don't let things deceive you- this group is still alive ;-) (new)

1. Go to your profile
2. where the box with your friends is, click the little thingy that looks kinda like a pencil
3. click change visibility settings
4. scroll down until you see "see my friend list"
5. select "only me"

message 47: by Lunabell , Its creepy how this group is called "Never Dying". (new)

THANK YOU.

message 48: by Molly's Sister, Don't let things deceive you- this group is still alive ;-) (new)

Haha, you're welcome :-)

message 49: by Molly's Sister, Don't let things deceive you- this group is still alive ;-) (new)

Why did you guys suddenly like disappear?

message 50: by Lunabell , Its creepy how this group is called "Never Dying". (new)

*shrug* HW.

« previous 1