city street walkers discussion

streetz > Paint the town

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Christa (is on top of the world!) (obsesedwbooks) | 8 comments Mod
it's an expression that means explore your town. I think most of you will enjoy it, even if you live in a small town and have been almost everywhere. then at the end of the day record the events in a journal. you might want to ask yourself a vew questions as well like, whats the most beautiful place in town, whats the ugliest place in town, best place to eat, worst place to eat, ect.

Yeah I know what it's like. you're still gonna be in the group right?

message 3: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 18 comments Christa (is on top of the world!) wrote: "it's an expression that means explore your town. I think most of you will enjoy it, even if you live in a small town and have been almost everywhere. then at the end of the day record the events in..."

fun :) i know the most beautiful place in my town!

Go ahead and tell us. But remember the key thing is to try and paint a picture in the mind of your readers.

message 5: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 18 comments well i live in Madison so there's a lake, Lake Mendota...it's indescribable, it's so beautiful, especially when it's right after sunset... http://pics4.city-data.com/cpicv/vfil... and there's fireflies and crickets and squirrels and ducks (and they usually have baby ducklings :D) and it's really beautiful...

wow cool I live in wisconsin, but it's close to the Illinois border so the closest lake is Willams Bay and it's yucky.

message 7: by Melissa ♥♫ (last edited Apr 15, 2010 05:45PM) (new)

Melissa ♥♫ i live in california............
i would feel bad if i left the group but i know i'll never post so idk wat to do
:(
i could just try to become active or i could leave......
which one? (i'm busy)