VAMPS-R-US discussion

Succubus Blues Discussion Lounge

Comments Showing 1-50 of 90 (90 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments Ok so this for all of us reading this in March to chat away!!

message 2: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Tiffany (vampoholic) | 3255 comments Mod
Halfway through, liking it, but still no SEX!!!!!!!!! I mean really, wassup wit that!!! Its a book about a SUCCUBUS for crying out loud!!!!!! Good storywriting though;)

message 3: by Deanna (new)

Deanna Fairchild (edstweety) | 38 comments Finished last night....it did seem to take a bit for the sex to show up...lol. I think it's well written and entertaining but it seemed pretty obvious who the 'villain' was.....his sibling WAS a surprise when he said he had one....who is was wasn't cause that's the first person I guessed when he said he had a sister. What bothers me about this story is Georgina being clever enough to figure out 'What' the villain is but not who...how come she's sooo smart on one hand and sooo blind on the other?

Still, I enjoyed the story and look forward to reading more of the series.

message 4: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Deanna E. wrote: "Finished last night....it did seem to take a bit for the sex to show up...lol. I think it's well written and entertaining but it seemed pretty obvious who the 'villain' was.....his sibling WAS a s..."

lmfao, me 2...I she didn't realize who, though i did kinda guess at it too, especially once he had her play that final "game", is because she cared about him too much....I am getting ready to start the second book tonight;)

Succubus On Top (Georgina Kincaid, #2) by Richelle Mead

message 5: by Deanna (new)

Deanna Fairchild (edstweety) | 38 comments Lol. I'm starting that one tonight also. It's a bit longer so maybe will take some time...,but I'm not working right now so all I got is time!

message 6: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Kinslow (vampire_kiki_hope_29) | 88 comments OMG!!!!!!!!!!! i love the books all the the books i just brought the last too books and ill be rereading them all sometimes soonn i love them woot woot

message 7: by Niharika. (last edited Mar 03, 2010 06:28AM) (new)

Niharika. | 30 comments I LOVE this series! ♥♥♥
I haaaattedd it when...oh crap..I had to edit it cuz It's a spoiler..haha

message 8: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Kinslow (vampire_kiki_hope_29) | 88 comments meanie lol i so do to i have read them all but ill going to reread them again i cant wait until the next one

message 9: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Nikki~misses her grandpa and the beach~ wrote: "I LOVE this series! ♥♥♥
I haaaattedd it when...oh crap..I had to edit it cuz It's a spoiler..haha"

no spoilers til i finish!!!! lmfao

message 10: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Vampwolf(Likira)(Kiki)(Ninetales)(Pam) wrote: "meanie lol i so do to i have read them all but ill going to reread them again i cant wait until the next one"

The next 1 is out soon Succubus Shadows (Georgina Kincaid, #5) by Richelle Mead ...March 30th;)

message 11: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Kinslow (vampire_kiki_hope_29) | 88 comments i know i so cant wait its killing me grrrrrrr

message 12: by Niharika. (new)

Niharika. | 30 comments Tiffany wrote: "Nikki~misses her grandpa and the beach~ wrote: "I LOVE this series! ♥♥♥
I haaaattedd it when...oh crap..I had to edit it cuz It's a spoiler..haha"

no spoilers til i finish!!!! lmfao"

I want to screeaaam it out...but I won't! lol

I can't wait for Succubus Shadows to come out!

message 13: by Raquel (new)

Raquel (uf_junkie) | 443 comments I was just browsing through Richelle's website, and I found out they sold rights for Succubus Blues to Fox! I wonder how it'll turn out. Anyone have any more info on this?

message 14: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

OMG!!!!!!!! No, but i'll look for sum;)

message 15: by Raquel (new)

Raquel (uf_junkie) | 443 comments This is what Richelle posted on her Q&A of her website:

"Are you going to make a movie out of your books?
Unfortunately, this isn't something I can just do on my own. For there to be a movie or TV show, a production company needs to approach me and offer to buy film rights. So far, only Succubus Blues has sold film rights, which were to Fox TV. Even then, no guarantees of a show exist. None of my other series have sold film rights, so cross your fingers that a film company offers to buy them! YouTube rumors about a VA movie are exactly that: rumors. There are no plans to make one right now."

message 16: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

awwwwwww, i would love a VA movie, and succubus movie!!

message 17: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments I WANT A VA FILM......Alexander Skarsgard to play dimitri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 18: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

YES YES YES!!!!! LMFAO;)

message 19: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments I would see it soooo many times... i saw new moon abotu 10 time :S

message 20: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

LMAO.....I would too, hope it turns out better than twilight did though

message 21: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments see you are talking to a twilight fan here... and i think VA is very different to twilight

message 22: by Raquel (last edited Mar 05, 2010 01:56PM) (new)

Raquel (uf_junkie) | 443 comments I wonder who could play Georgina- possibly Olivia Wilde or Lucy Lawless? Then for others: Simon Baker as Carter; Ben Barnes as Roman (or even Dimitri ;D); Katherine Heigal as Tawny; and I have no idea for Seth. Anyhow, guess will find out who Fox plans to cast!

message 23: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments Alexander Skarsgard to play dimitri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if the films do get made we should start a petition

message 24: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments Alexander Skarsgard to play dimitri!

message 25: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

lmfao, START IT I'LL SIGN!!!!!!!! G2G Dinners almost ready ttyl

message 26: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments byeeeee

message 27: by Raquel (new)

Raquel (uf_junkie) | 443 comments BEN BARNES FOR DIMITRI! Now back to Succubus Blues :P :D

message 28: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments NOOOOOOOOOOOOO Alexander Skarsgard to play dimitri!

message 29: by Raquel (new)

Raquel (uf_junkie) | 443 comments Bah! Alexander is too old to play Dimitri. Dimitri is suppose to be 24 years old :P BEN BARNES! ;D

message 30: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Kinslow (vampire_kiki_hope_29) | 88 comments Hello no randomness here guys hello i love that book i bought is because are borders was leaving and i just picked it up and said hmm this looks good and i fall in love with these books *drooling*

message 31: by Raquel (last edited Mar 05, 2010 02:36PM) (new)

Raquel (uf_junkie) | 443 comments okay....I'm trying not to flip out. But has anyone checked google.com/books or borders.com? Did anyone know that they have a google preview for Succubus Shadow? AND did anyone know that it's more than just the first chapter?
Just finished reading the few pages and now I'm more eager than ever to get the book!!!!!!! HURRY UP MARCH 30th!

message 32: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments borders has gone bust over here :(

message 33: by Raquel (new)

Raquel (uf_junkie) | 443 comments So I was just wondering what you all think about Georgina and Roman? Would you rather see Seth and Georgina? What are your theories on Georgina's contract if there's any?

message 34: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Kinslow (vampire_kiki_hope_29) | 88 comments i loved seth so i want seth and georgina but thats not going to happen cry but i like roman too so ya

message 35: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

ROMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!! I'm only on book 3, OMG, how the heck did THAT happen?

message 36: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments I really should not look in this thread until i have read the books

message 37: by Raquel (new)

Raquel (uf_junkie) | 443 comments I need to reread Succubus Blues to be sure, but I'm for Roman as of late. With only 2 more books left, I wonder how this series will end! Too many questions unanswered!

message 38: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

*putting up a KEEP OUT LISA sign* Just until u read 'em. lmfao

message 39: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Kinslow (vampire_kiki_hope_29) | 88 comments grr now im going to have to reread the series again grr but yea i love it but grr i forgot where roman came in grr i so hate this

message 40: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

He came in in the first book, but did he come back!!! If so when!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 41: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Kinslow (vampire_kiki_hope_29) | 88 comments oh thanks hmm in the book 4 at the end but wait your only on 3 so blah

message 42: by Raquel (new)

Raquel (uf_junkie) | 443 comments I'm starting to like Roman. Georgina and Seth had too many issues especially now that Maddie is involved. There is definitely attraction between Roman and Georgina. I hope we see more development with the upcoming novel! ~2 weeks left!

message 43: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Kinslow (vampire_kiki_hope_29) | 88 comments OMG really?? wait where do you live? i cant wait until the next book grr and yes i like roman too

message 44: by Raquel (new)

Raquel (uf_junkie) | 443 comments lol. I live in the US. u?

message 45: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Kinslow (vampire_kiki_hope_29) | 88 comments me too

message 46: by Raquel (new)

Raquel (uf_junkie) | 443 comments March 30!!!!!!!

message 47: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Kinslow (vampire_kiki_hope_29) | 88 comments yes!!!!! i so cant wait grr

message 48: by Raquel (new)

Raquel (uf_junkie) | 443 comments I'm a little upset because I perordered my book from B&N, and they have the release date as April 1! So, I have to wait about 3 days til I get it unless they mail it early or I go buy it. 3 DAYS! I can't wait that long...

message 49: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

LMFAO....And I'm getting ready to start the fourth book!!!;)

message 50: by Raquel (new)

Raquel (uf_junkie) | 443 comments Hurry and catch up!

« previous 1