VAMPS-R-US discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Evernight discussion lounge

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments Ok so this for all of us reading this in March to chat away!!

message 2: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Tiffany (vampoholic) | 3255 comments Mod
REALLY GOOD BOOK!!!! Nothing like Twilight to me;) Sort of like VA and HoN...

message 3: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments oooooh I cant wait!!!!

message 4: by Angelique (new)

Angelique Anderson | 519 comments I already read it, it's probably my favorite YA vampire romance, I can't wait to see what you guys think!

message 5: by Angelique (new)

Angelique Anderson | 519 comments Tiffany wrote: "REALLY GOOD BOOK!!!! Nothing like Twilight to me;) Sort of like VA and HoN..."

You're right, IT'S NOTHING LIKE TWILIGHT!

message 6: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

♥δ†ðRɱ¡~Hð†† vAɱP¡Rε Ch¡C♥ wrote: "oh we are gonna read evenight????"

YUP!!

These r the books for this month.....

First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1) by Jeaniene Frost Succubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid, #1) by Richelle Mead Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires, #1) by Rachel Caine Evernight (Evernight, #1) by Claudia Gray Full Moon Rising (Riley Jenson Guardian, #1) by Keri Arthur

message 7: by Rayna (last edited Mar 05, 2010 11:47AM) (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments This one was read second for my March challenge and i found it a good read, a little slow to start and a bit on the confusing side (i would tell you why but i wouldnt want to give it away for those who haven't read the book yet). A good YA book it did leave me a little dissatisfied however the audience that it was intended for made it suitable for me. i have postponed my reads for the challenge because i MUST read book 2, to find out what happens. So all in all a decent read and it left me wanting to read the 2nd book before finishing the challenge....2 thumbs up!

I guess book 3 is out on the 9th, since i have now read the second....again decent book i will have to add the 3rd to my March reading as well! Glad im going on holidays for a week so i can catch up!

message 8: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

lmfao

message 9: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

And yes, Rayna is right, it does move slow at first, but well worth the wait in the end;)

message 10: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments hey next week the 3rd comes out......i hope its a good read!

message 11: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

ikr!!!

message 12: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments AGAIN i need to avoid this thread until i have read books lmfao... so much reading to do

message 13: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Than get to reading!!!;)

message 14: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments ive never been one to read more than one book at a time but it looks like im going to have to this week since i cant put down the Morganville series and Hourglass comes out tomorrow!

message 15: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

LMFAO HAPPY READING!!!;)

message 16: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments thanks.... u too!

message 17: by Deanna (new)

Deanna Fairchild (edstweety) | 38 comments Done! AND downloaded Stargazer and Hourglass today to my Nook! This was an entertaining story with LOTS of surprises! Still, not my fave of the March books...here's my faves in order

Glass Houses
First Drop of Crimson
Full Moon Rising
Evernight
Succubus Blues

message 18: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

GLAD U LIKED THEM ALL!!!!!!;)

message 19: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments Deanna E. wrote: "Done! AND downloaded Stargazer and Hourglass today to my Nook! This was an entertaining story with LOTS of surprises! Still, not my fave of the March books...here's my faves in order

Glass Hous..."

im having such a hard time with succubus blues! cant get into it, and it beinng your least favorite doesnt give me hopes that its reallt good....yikes

message 20: by Deanna (new)

Deanna Fairchild (edstweety) | 38 comments It wasn't awful...and it DID get better. Stick with it. I just think it was the least well written of the five. I DID like the story and I will probably read more of the series. So hang in there!!

message 21: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments Well i wont be able to start it until i finish Morganville series.....on book 5 right now and have 2 more and then....the next comes out in april...woo hoo i dont have to wait too long! :)

message 22: by Deanna (new)

Deanna Fairchild (edstweety) | 38 comments Lol. I'm on the 3rd one now. Read another couple of nooks first...lol! Reading!!!

message 23: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments i really have to learn balance!!!!laugh

message 24: by Deanna (new)

Deanna Fairchild (edstweety) | 38 comments Balance?? What's balance?? I've forgotten how to do anything but lay on my butt and READ!

message 25: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments and thats truely why i had to go out an buy new work pants!!!!! my butt doesnt fit into my other ones!lol

message 26: by Deanna (new)

Deanna Fairchild (edstweety) | 38 comments OMG!! That sounds tooo familiar!

message 27: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments weight watchers here i come!!!!lol

message 28: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

lmfao, here we all come!!!!

message 29: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Maybe we can get a group rate? ;-)

message 30: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments maybe ill check into it!lol

message 31: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

LMFAO, let me know, and ask if there's any way we can read while we work out?! lmfao

message 32: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments i would say stationary bike or eliptical.....lol mine has a book holder! the big problem is using it!!!! i rather sit in a hot bath!lmao

message 33: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

lmfao, how true!! we need motivation, if we could get a free book for each pound lost.........the possibilities lmfao

message 34: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments endless! i like your way of thinking....we could launch a new co. look at the clientelle we'd pick up here! :)

message 35: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

lmfao, seriously, we'd be stinking RICH!!!!!!! ;-) g2g, taking the kids on a mini vacation for the weekend....

message 36: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments at least we could buy more books!!!!!

im gone for the week with the kids and hubby...talk to you in a week!

message 37: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments everyone is leaving:(

message 38: by Rayna (last edited Mar 12, 2010 11:18AM) (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments spring fever.....we got the itch, starting to turn nice and i need to hit the slopes one more time before the snow is gone!

message 39: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments have a fab time!!!!!

message 40: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments ill try not to break my neck....first time with kids on the hill and i have to put a leash on them and get them to pull me down a hill, it just sounds like me and my son are going to get hurt...lmao.....it will be fun and probably funny too!

message 41: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments im sure you will have a great time!!!!

message 42: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

lmfao, let us know how many broken bones u get, jk, have fun

message 43: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments Tiffany wrote: "lmfao, let us know how many broken bones u get, jk, have fun"

didn't get any....was a great trip! had so much to do it was a travesty...i only read succubus blues on holidays and brought like 5 others! ski conditions were good and golf even opened up as well there is a hot springs.....golf in the morning, ski in the afternoon and soak in the hot pools in the evening! now who else can say they skied and golfed in the same day....lmao

message 44: by Deanna (new)

Deanna Fairchild (edstweety) | 38 comments oh my! I just finished Hourglass....the second and third books are just GREAT...lol. SO glad I decided to read on in the series! Now I have to wait and wait and WAIT for the 4th! OMG!!!!

message 45: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments i have it sitting there waiting for me.....Full Moon Rising first!

message 46: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments oh you will love full moon rising.... the books get better and better

message 47: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments im about 1/2 way through right now and its not bad so far.

message 48: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Glad u had a great time!!

message 49: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Deanna E. wrote: "oh my! I just finished Hourglass....the second and third books are just GREAT...lol. SO glad I decided to read on in the series! Now I have to wait and wait and WAIT for the 4th! OMG!!!!"

ikr

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.