Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Fun & Games > Who's you True Blood guy?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 105 (105 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

GinBee (jennymbee) | 4468 comments Mod
Here's the other one! In honour of the second series starting in the UK on Friday on FX (I know most have already seen it!)

http://www.blogthings.com/whosyourtruebloodguyquiz/

message 2: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

Your True Blood Guy is Eric
You are into the strong, silent, and even a little scary type. You can't help but fall for powerful men.
You like a guy who's dominant and fearless... but also putty in your hands.

Everyone around you tend to think your love is blind. No one understands your taste in men.
You and your guy tend to have a private world that no one can penetrate. The only thing people know is that you're very intense about each other.

message 3: by Kimberley (new)

Kimberley (Trillianne) | 373 comments Your True Blood Guy is Eggs
You like a guy who's a bit of a bad boy, especially if he's trying to be good for you.
You can't help but be attracted to men who are damaged in some way. You have a strong instinct to take care of lost souls.

You tend to get yourself in trouble with who you love. You'll take the bad with the good, even if there's a fair amount of bad.
If you believe a guy's heart is in the right place, you'll put up with a lot.

message 4: by Christie (new)

Christie (cibarra) I got Eric, too. I guess we'll have to share him, Jen ;)

You are into the strong, silent, and even a little scary type. You can't help but fall for powerful men.

Everyone around you tend to think your love is blind. No one understands your taste in men.
You and your guy tend to have a private world that no one can penetrate. The only thing people know is that you're very intense about each other.

message 5: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (NaomiFluffy) | 18 comments I got Eric! I don't think I want to share him, lol!

message 6: by Susan (Suz) (new)

Susan (Suz) (sharney) Me Three I got Eric too!!!! If Kimberley hadn't gotten Eggs I'd have said the whole thing was rigged LOL And I'm so NOT sharing LOL ;)

message 7: by Regina (new)

Regina (reginar) Eric is my guy. :)

message 8: by Yz the Whyz (new)

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 7 comments Goodie, I got Eric. : )

message 9: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (NaomiFluffy) | 18 comments Why??? Why do I have to share?!

message 10: by Susan (Suz) (new)

Susan (Suz) (sharney) LOL @ Naomi!! It's so not fair is it!! ;)

message 11: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

I don't want to share Eric either!! Fair or not, looks like I'll have to. Ladies, there is plenty of Eric to go round *grins stupidly*.:)

message 12: by Susan (Suz) (new)

Susan (Suz) (sharney) LOL @ Jen!

message 13: by Kimberley (new)

Kimberley (Trillianne) | 373 comments I got Eggs to myself, he he.
Roll on 10pm, FX. Sries 2.
Son is in bed and hubby is at work, so looking forward to this.

message 14: by Leah (new)

Leah (leahkarge) Your True Blood Guy is Sam
You tend to fall for the lone wolf, especially if he's the sensitive sort. You like to be pampered.
If a guy treats you well, then you're hooked. You're not likely to judge a guy too harshly on his past or secrets.

You are the type of woman who is likely to fall for a friend. You are usually attracted to the sweetest guy in your life.
You don't like much drama in your love life. Being happy is as simple as finding someone you're content to sit still with.

Yay! I love Sam! And I got him all to myself! Wooo! :D

message 15: by Literary Ames (new)

Literary Ames (amyorames) | 276 comments I got Eric too! *drool*

message 16: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (NaomiFluffy) | 18 comments Eric totally drool-worthy, pash-worthy, and all those other -worthy things! LOL!

message 17: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (paranormalfantasies) | 14 comments Your True Blood Guy is Eric

message 18: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (danig0526) | 20 comments I got Eggs.. I don't want Eggs.. I'm taking Eric from you Ladies.. Sorry!! LOL!!

message 19: by Susan (Suz) (new)

Susan (Suz) (sharney) LOL, LOL @ Danielle!

message 20: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (NaomiFluffy) | 18 comments Hey! No stealing! lol :)

message 21: by Blodeuedd (new)

Blodeuedd Finland I got Sam too :)

Fits me well, I want my bf to be my bff too

message 22: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

Danielle, think you'll have to get in line for Eric! LOL :)

message 23: by Bookworms (new)

Bookworms | 43 comments Your True Blood Guy is Bill
You are an old fashioned romantic, and you're attracted to a true gentleman.
And while you fall for the good guy, you also like it if he's a little bad too!

Your ideal guy is tall, pale, and handsome. His past is a bit of a mystery, but that's totally fine by you.
As long as he's totally devoted to loving you and making your toes curl, that's all you could ask for.

message 24: by Jessi (new)

Jessi  (jessim) Your True Blood Guy is Sam
You tend to fall for the lone wolf, especially if he's the sensitive sort. You like to be pampered.
If a guy treats you well, then you're hooked. You're not likely to judge a guy too harshly on his past or secrets.

You are the type of woman who is likely to fall for a friend. You are usually attracted to the sweetest guy in your life.
You don't like much drama in your love life. Being happy is as simple as finding someone you're content to sit still with.

Would prefer Eric.

message 25: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (NaomiFluffy) | 18 comments I think anyone would prefer Eric. I was lucky, I got him. :)

message 26: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (Savhage Temptrest) (savhagetemptress) | 18 comments Your True Blood Guy is Eric

message 27: by ♥Lisa♥ (new)

♥Lisa♥ | 1441 comments Your True Blood Guy is Bill

Your ideal guy is tall, pale, and handsome. His past is a bit of a mystery, but that's totally fine by you.
As long as he's totally devoted to loving you and making your toes curl, that's all you could ask for.

I wanted Eric dang it;0p

message 28: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) Your True Blood Guy is Bill

i guess i dont mind who i get as i have only read the first two books so i havent made my mind up on who i like

message 29: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jenlopez1283) | 55 comments me to!
Your True Blood Guy is Bill

message 30: by Angela (new)

Angela (angbens) | 89 comments Your True Blood Guy is Eric

message 31: by Marlene (new)

Marlene Slade (marlenekslade) | 6 comments Eric. Definitely Eric! He is the new Vampire Lestat.

message 32: by Steph (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 52 comments I got Eric. Ya hear me, girls? MINE *throaty growl* LMAO!

Fun, Jen, thanks for sharing!

message 33: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (last edited Jun 10, 2010 01:55PM) (new)

Steph wrote: "I got Eric. Ya hear me, girls? MINE *throaty growl* LMAO!

Fun, Jen, thanks for sharing!"

Oh Steph, but he's been mine for several weeks now *hear's gasps from other claimants* - we do have a group share scheme you can join though *wait clamly now girls!!* :) :)

message 34: by Steph (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 52 comments LOL! Well, I'm not sure how I feel about sharing. Ah hell, what am I sayin' ... where's the line start?!

message 35: by Desperado (new)

Desperado (lethallovely) I got Jason. Ugh. I seriously need to get laid if my answers point me to that cock monkey.

message 36: by Steph (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 52 comments LMAO, LL! Dunno, looks like the wee Jas might'a lost some of his mojo.

message 37: by Socrate (new)

Socrate Well I got Eggs. Reconsidered my answers, got Jason.
God. What did I do to deserve this. Of course I wand Eric. Don't we all. *sigh* I'm sad now.

message 38: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (bexsi) Your True Blood Guy is Eric

MMmm Yes plz

Avid Reader Amy's Reviews (AvidReadAmysReviews) Your True Blood Guy is Eric

Lori {Romancing the Dark Side} (romancingthedarkside) | 24 comments I also got Eric who I LOVE!, but I wouldn't mind Alcide! LOL ;)

message 41: by Michelle (new)

Michelle  (dejameek) | 40 comments Your True Blood Guy is Jason.
You are lusty and very hedonistic. You need a guy who is incredibly sexy and flirtatious.
Your relationships tend to be incredibly physical at first. If more develops, that's great...but you're not counting on it.
You've been accused of prowling for boy toys, and your guilty as charged. In your opinion, mental and spiritual connections are highly overrated. If you have a hot guy to play with, then you can always find someone else to talk to!
So true, because what is better than one hot guy? TEN!

message 42: by Megan (new)

Megan BBBOOOOOOOO! I got Sam. No offense Sam, you are not my type. I'm just gonna take Eric for night and Jason for day ;)

Too bad they didn't have an option for tall, ruthless viking with a nice butt, lol, I would have clicked that button instead....

message 43: by Tracey (new)

Tracey (mossmonster) | 12 comments I Got BILL.....Yuck i dont like him

message 44: by Camilla (new)

Camilla (millaz) I got Sam?? Oh Hell No!

Crystal _ Reading Between the Wines Book Club (readingbetweenthewinesbookclub) Damn straight! And we're going in hiding now so I don't have to share, =P

♡Meme♡Reads love♡ | 29 comments Your True Blood Guy is Bill

Well I guess Bill is the deal..

message 47: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (Vms_fangV) | 2 comments Your True Blood Guy is Eric

message 48: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lmmmml) I got Eric too! Yeah!

message 49: by Angela (last edited Nov 04, 2010 11:13AM) (new)

Angela (angieerickson) | 164 comments This sucks - I can't stand Bill!

Your True Blood Guy is Bill

♡Meme♡Reads love♡ | 29 comments I got Bill too I'm not that into him either

« previous 1 3