Chick Lit Writers discussion

Books > Recommended Books to Help Our Writing

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cathy (last edited Feb 25, 2010 11:25AM) (new)

Cathy (cgraceh) | 236 comments Mod
Please post anything you have learned from this book that you think will benefit the group. Or your own reflections/suggestions based on the book.

I took a lot of notes when I read this book so I am going to post them here...hope it helps someone!

message 2: by Tara (new)

Tara I just bought See Jane Write, How I Write by Janet Evanovich and Will write for shoes all on Amazon for 19.99 including shipping. Not bad. I love getting used books on there.

message 3: by Cathy (new)

Cathy (cgraceh) | 236 comments Mod
Cool! I'm interested to see what the Evanovich book has in it...talk about success...she has written countless books...Maybe once you get it, you can start a folder for it:)

message 4: by Tara (new)

Tara I will definitely start a folder for it. I would love to write like her. I met her at a book signing a couple of years ago in Detroit. I have a signed book from her. I think it was book number 13 in the Stephanie Plum Series. I can't remember. I have a picture with her too. I should put it as my profile pic.....hmmmm...

message 5: by Jencey/ (new)

Jencey/ (jencey) Me too. I am very interested in the Evanovich book as well. I just wanted to read one of her novels first so I could understand her writing better. I look forward to the folder. :)

message 6: by Alicia (new)

Alicia (diva2416) Thanks for posting this Cathy. I should be getting this book from the library this week.